Chad Travel Answers

change location

Travel and Tourism Market in Chad

by ktilia Online Now May 30, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Hello.
I have been commissioned for a report on the travel and tourism market in Chad which will be diffused internationally.
I am looking for experienced operators (or experienced amateurs) in the sector to interview them about their views on the country and its touristic potentials.

Any tips or advice is welcome!

Thanks

Cecilia

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Travel and Tourism Market in Chad

by erad Online Now Jun 30, 2006 at 10:11 AM

Hello Cecilia,

I have been to Chad many times since 1998 and my last trip there was in 2005. I am in constant contact with a friend the country. I have a few business projects in Chad. It would be a great pleasure to share with you my experience, adventures and photos of Chad. And be part of your interview about the views on the country and its touristic potential. Please contact me for any questions or information you might need.
    Thanks
    Erad

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Travel and Tourism Market in Chad

by erad Online Now Jul 10, 2006 at 4:16 PM

Hello Cecilia,

I have been to Chad many times since 1998 and my last trip there was in 2005. I am in constant contact with a friend the country. I have a few business projects in Chad. It would be a great pleasure to share with you my experience, adventures and photos of Chad. And be part of your interview about the views on the country and its touristic potential. Please contact me for any questions or information you might need.
    Thanks
    Erad

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Chad Travel Answer Locations