change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Socorro Apr 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM

hi!
      does exist a bus from El paso to Socorro, or Ciudad juarez to Socorro?
      i looking for a bus in greyhound but only have from El paso to Albuquerque.

more
    • shuttles to the albuquerque support

Roswell Apr 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Are there any companies providing transportation to the Albuquerque Sunport? Or just Albuquerque in general?

more
    • One Way from ABQ to Taos

Taos Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • What Vehicle to Bring

by grandjete Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What type of vehicle will we need to visit the sites - 4 wheel drive? pickup truck? SUV?

4 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Park closure

by BBuckner Online Now Oct 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM

With the budget impasse, the park is closed until the government is again funded.
      Are the sites accessible with the park closed? It will be a great loss to not have the visitor center and ranger guides, but it will be even worse to not see the park at all.

7 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    • Chaco Bus?

by tjohnsun1 Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Is there a bus tour to and through Chaco Canyon?

7 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    • Travelling Between SItes

by fjutec Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Wife and I are in our mid/late 60s with knee/ankle arthritis. For trip over July 4th weekend, will we be able to do most of inter-site travelling by 4 wheel drive and keeping hiking to reasonable levels?

3 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    • Where to sleep near Chaco canyon NM?

by bergerroni Online Now Feb 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM

We will be traveling to NM in June 2011. We plan to drive from Santa Fe to Chaco Canyon, visit teh canyon and the following day continue to Albuqureque. Because the drive from Santa Fe to teh canyon is about 4 hours, we would like to find a place to sleep as close to teh park as possible. We are OK with B &B, a motel, a guest house etc. but NOT camping. Any help will be appreciated.

13 Answers Oct 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM
    • travel to Chaco

by oleeanna Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I am travelling to Chaco in April and wonder if I need to rent an SUV or will a economy car have enough clearance. We will take the long road from the south instead of going all the way around and in from the north.
      thanks so much

3 Answers Mar 4, 2009 at 5:23 AM
    • should have told you we are going to be there May 15-20

by janew22 Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 3:09 PM

the dates of our travel are May 15-20

• am looking for a guide to chaco canyon from santa fe

by janew22 Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 3:06 PM

we will be staying in Santa fe and would like to know if anyone has used a guide to chaco canyon.

2 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 7:43 AM
    • Getting to Chaco Canyon

by pbjignatz Online Now Aug 4, 2004 at 4:05 AM

I'm planning a trip to the Southwest in early September. I hope to include Chaco on my itinerary but I will be traveling in your basic rental car (compact) and am beginning to wonder if travel into the canyon might be too extreme for this vehicle... and perhaps me. It would be a day visit up from Gallup and then on to Albuquerque/Sante Fe area. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance! Pamela

4 Answers Aug 25, 2004 at 6:32 AM