change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shimlana111's Profile Photo

Ruby massage

by Shimlana111 Online Now Aug 25, 2012 at 5:34 AM

How far a walk is ruby massage in Bang Kwai village from beach road ( Ruamjit) please

• Telephone Number

by doula Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM

What is the contact telephone number of the night club O-Zone, Cha-Am?

1 Answer Jan 3, 2011 at 11:38 PM
    • Cha Am beach massage

by keefos Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 11:30 AM

There used to be a few places where you could get food drink and a massage, on the beach, just along from the Regent Hotel.
      When we stayed at the Regent in 2005 & 2007, we used to regularly visit one of these.
      Unfortunately when we went again earlier this year, they were not there anymore.

The ladies that worked there were very friendly, and we all got on really well with them. We can remember the names of two of them - they were called Ruby and Pen.
      We will be back in the area next April, and are wondering if anybody knows where they are now working?

• michaelfraseruk1's Profile Photo

snorkling

by michaelfraseruk1 Online Now Jun 16, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Hi does anyone know if there is a really nice place to swim and see the sea life yet in safe water. I read somewhere that there is a good place in Hua Hin. I am traveling in dec on way back from NZ Cheers Michael

5 Answers Dec 15, 2009 at 4:51 AM
    • Reservations Needed?

by tcris52 Online Now Dec 14, 2008 at 4:47 AM

We're planning a trip to Cha-am/Hua-Hin in the last two weeks of December. We'll have two adults and two children. Do you think we'll need to book hotels in advance?

Thanks.

Tony

6 Answers Dec 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM
    • Getting to Cha-am from Bangkok

by nixiak Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Hi Wann,

Regarding your post on "Train to Cha-am", I just like to check with you.

1. How do I identify a fast train or slow train when I board the train at Hua Lamphong Railway Station?

2. What are the timing intervals for trains or buses leaving from Bangkok to Cha-am? The internet links provided at your posting are invalid

Thanks for your help
      KX

3 Answers Aug 26, 2009 at 10:00 PM
    • The Family Shop Cha Am

by dawkpj Online Now Dec 24, 2006 at 4:44 AM

Do you have the email address please. We have just come back to the UK after the most wonderful holiday, a big part of which was The Family Shop, Renee and his crew. We would love to send them all a big thank you and greetings from us.
      Thanks,
      Pat

2 Answers Jan 2, 2007 at 12:48 AM
    • accomadation

by sotongirl Online Now Dec 2, 2006 at 7:58 AM

hi,we are going to stay in cha-am for a week before going to koh chang,does anyone know of any bungalows on beaches worth looking at?also best way to get from cha-am to trat
      regards sotongirl

1 Answer Dec 3, 2006 at 12:38 AM
    • bjkhan's Profile Photo

Baan Talay Samran

by bjkhan Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 5:44 PM

Does anyone know how far is this resort to the main Cha-Am town? Since there is no restaurant inside this resort, is there any good restaurants nearby?

Thanks
      BJ

2 Answers Jan 10, 2007 at 11:42 PM
    • Sevananda's Profile Photo

Cha-Am Beach on tight budget, is it possible?

by Sevananda Online Now Nov 28, 2006 at 2:48 PM

Dear Friends,

I will be going to Cha-Am from 28Jan07 thru 05Feb07. I will be attending meetings at Regent Cha-Am Beach Resort. I'd like to stay in a simpler and more affordable property located within WALKING DISTANCE to the Regent (350 to 900 mtrs). Guest House, Bungalow or 2-3 Stars Hotel type of accommodations. 500 to 1000 BHT per night, single. Can anybody offer some suggestions?
      THANK YOU!!!
      Sevananda

4 Answers Dec 3, 2006 at 11:24 AM
    • holster's Profile Photo

Cha-am golfcourse

by holster Online Now Nov 12, 2006 at 8:31 AM

I like to know if there is a golfcourse named CHA-AM GLOBAL VILLAGE, it should be addressed on 55/1 Moo 6 Tambol Khaoyai Amphur Cha-am Petchabur 76120. I found this on inernet. I was already 3 times in cha-am , but all golftravel-agencies never talked about this golfcourse.'
      I can not found e-mail or website of golfcourse ,so I will be glad if sumbody
      can give more information,

Thanks a lot in advance,

Joop Ooms
      Netherlands

• JanaLana's Profile Photo

Clear water beaches near Cha Am?

by JanaLana Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Hi!

I did read that the water is very dark/murky in Cha Am...
      Is there any clear water beaches near Cha Am?

1 Answer Aug 14, 2006 at 9:48 PM
    • JanaLana's Profile Photo

Good Tailor near Regent Chalet?

by JanaLana Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 11:51 AM

Hi!

I am going to stay in Regent Chalet in December.
      My first time in Thailand...

Do you know, is there any good tailors near the regent Chalet hotel?
      Looking tailor to make men's clothes :)
      Or do I need to go the Cha-am village or to Hua-hin?
      And do I need to bring my own fabrigs?
      Also hoping to get some jeans...
      What do you think?

And any other info about the area is very welcome :)

Thanks!!

3 Answers Nov 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM
    • Looking to rent for 6 weeks

by montgomery33 Online Now May 3, 2006 at 6:50 AM

Would like to rent a place with shared pool in Cha-am or Hua Hin for 6 weeks late January into February 2007. Would appreciate any advice

2 Answers Dec 14, 2006 at 9:25 AM
    • Looking to rent for 6 weeks

by montgomery33 Online Now May 3, 2006 at 5:09 AM

Would like to rent a place with shared pool in Cha-am or Hua Hin for 6 weeks late January into February 2007. Would appreciate any advice

1 Answer Oct 28, 2007 at 6:48 AM
    • sally1978's Profile Photo

General info please

by sally1978 Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 3:26 AM

Hi there,

I've just seen a really good deal to Cha-am. I have been to Thailand before but just Bangkok and Koh Samui. What's Cha-am like? I'll be going with my fiance, we enjoy chilling out on nice peaceful beaches, snorkelling as well as exploring the local area by car or foot.

Can anyone give me any info on Cha-am? Is it important to stay in a particular area? Also, is there a good time of year to go?

Thank you so much... Sally x

3 Answers Dec 1, 2005 at 10:57 AM
    • boracene's Profile Photo

mozies

by boracene Online Now Aug 22, 2005 at 6:11 AM

Hi all, we are off to cha am in november and my wife is sensitive to bites, is it advisable to take the malaria tabs, is there an alternative, one a day, one a week etc, does anyone know of taking vitamin b6 as i have heard this can be a deterent to the blood suckers or is cha am free from these beasts,
      Thanks Gadger.x

4 Answers Aug 23, 2005 at 2:59 AM
    • judz's Profile Photo

Cha - am hotels

by judz Online Now Apr 10, 2004 at 8:27 PM

We are going to Cha-Am in July and just wondering which hotel is in the better location?? Long Beach or Golden Sands. Any other info would be appreciated...how far are they from Cha- Am village?? We stayed at Hua Hin last year and enjoyed it.

2 Answers May 19, 2008 at 8:56 PM