Cha-am Travel Answers

change location
sally1978's Profile Photo

General info please

by sally1978 Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 3:26 AM

Hi there,

I've just seen a really good deal to Cha-am. I have been to Thailand before but just Bangkok and Koh Samui. What's Cha-am like? I'll be going with my fiance, we enjoy chilling out on nice peaceful beaches, snorkelling as well as exploring the local area by car or foot.

Can anyone give me any info on Cha-am? Is it important to stay in a particular area? Also, is there a good time of year to go?

Thank you so much... Sally x

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • kibria's Profile Photo

RE: General info please

by kibria Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 4:06 AM

I AM KIBRIA FROM BANGLADESH . ARE YOU INTEREST TO SEE OUR BEAUTIFUL GREE COUNTRY BANGLADESH. THANK YOU

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: General info please

by sarahreynold Online Now Nov 22, 2005 at 3:12 PM

Cha Am is quiet except at weekends, which hotel are you thinking of? Most people who stay in Cha Am head into Hua Hin ( about 15 minutes ) at night for street markets, shopping, restaurants, bars and discos etc.
    There is no snorkeling in the area at all, nearest is Bang saphan and Koh Tao island about 2 and a half hours south but day trips available, I would look at Hua hin area, my favorite is Takiab Bay if you like to realx on the beach on a lounger with a cool drink. But do appreciate Cha Am and Hua Hin although great are not lively touristy / nightlife places like Chaweng!

• sally1978's Profile Photo

RE: RE: General info please

by sally1978 Online Now Dec 1, 2005 at 10:57 AM

Thank you to everyone for your comments, I will definitely check out all the pages on this site and let you know if I decide to go!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines