change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

bus/train to Selcuk from Izmir airport

Izmir Mar 31, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I want to book a flight from Athens to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines and then catch a bus or train directly to Selcuk.
      1)which airport of Izmir Pegasus use?
      2)can we catch a bus/train from there without going into Izmir?

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

almost a day in selcuk

Selcuk Apr 1, 2014 at 11:44 AM

we plan to arrive in Selcuk at about 18.00 and take the bus to Pamukkale the day after at 16.00.
      the first day is pretty easy, checking in at the hotel and then a dolmus to Sirence.
      the problem is the second day.
      I was thinking to take a dolmus early in the morning so to be back before check out (11.00).
      1)will we have to walk back to same entrance to catch a dolmus back to Selcuk?
      2)what should we do the rest of the day?
      3)should we stay in Selcuk and visit the museum and the basilica?
      4)is taxi the only option for Mary's home?

more
    • Transportation from Izmir Airport to Cesme

by collectoldstuff Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 6:49 PM

What is the best AND cheapest transportation from the Izmir Airport to the center of Cesme?

2 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 2:26 AM
    • zenastar's Profile Photo

Lodgings

by zenastar Online Now May 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I would like to find a family run guesthouse or pension that is fairly inexpensive and clean. Under80 a night for a double ensuite would be nice. I'm looking for beginning of September. Any recommendations?

Izmir to Cesme

by zenastar Online Now May 4, 2011 at 11:07 PM

What is the fastest and easiest way for four adults to get from Izmir airport to Cesme? Thanks

2 Answers Jan 12, 2013 at 5:04 AM

CHIOS HELP

by zenastar Online Now Mar 27, 2011 at 12:31 AM

I need help figuring out my questions.
      If I rent a car in Turkey, can I bring it on the car ferry to Chios? It would be so convenient to have.

3 Answers May 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM
    • Vila Rental

by BigSkyNoMore Online Now Feb 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Hi,

We are looking to rent a villa this summer (2010), June and July. Does anyone have any ideas? What is a reasonable price? Good realtors? Web site? Thanks for any help at all!!

Bill

3 Answers Jun 10, 2010 at 5:40 AM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

A.T.M. in Cesme

by JANNCOX Online Now Oct 24, 2008 at 1:44 AM

To anyone who has visited Cesme, can you tell me if there are any A.T.M. machines in the town? We want to get cash as needed, and not carry too much cash about with us. We have a Flex account with Natiowide, and not charged for transactions abroad, so find this a great way to get our holiday spending money. Thank you JANNCOX.

3 Answers May 5, 2011 at 12:15 AM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

Cesme in May, and hotel information.

by JANNCOX Online Now Oct 2, 2008 at 2:16 AM

Have just booked a holiday to the Hotel Doga in May 2009, can anyone tell me how the weather might be during this month. Also if anyone has stayed at the Doga Hotel, and could give me any information on the hotel and surrounding district. Thankyou.

1 Answer Oct 7, 2008 at 10:16 PM
    • Kum Beach

by htamada Online Now Aug 9, 2008 at 11:30 PM

Does anyone know which buses go to Kum Beach from the Cesme downtown?

• Cesme to Ephesos

by htamada Online Now Aug 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM

Is it possible to make a day-trip from Cesme to Ephesos? If so, are there any direct buses?

4 Answers Aug 9, 2008 at 4:54 PM
    • Bicycle rental in Cesme

by htamada Online Now Aug 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Does anyone know any bicycle rental shops in Cesme?

2 Answers May 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    • How can I use buses to Cesme from Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport ?

by htamada Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 7:38 PM

I need some advice on how to go to Cesme from Izmir airport by bus. Someone said there is the Uckuyular bus terminal in Izmir, which is different from the Izmir central bus terminal. How can I go there from the airport? Also, what is the advantage using the Uckuyular bus terminal rather than the central bus terminal?

2 Answers Aug 6, 2008 at 4:08 PM
    • Cesme Restaurants

by cesmegirl Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 7:06 AM

Could anyone tell me if they know of any nice restaurants in Cesme please. We are a party of 18 persons and want nice quality surroundings. is there anything new we should know about?

2 Answers Jul 11, 2006 at 4:49 AM
    • Villa Rental

by miekega Online Now Jun 5, 2006 at 9:36 AM

I am looking to rent a villa for May or June 2006, with view of the sea and pool.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 3:39 PM
    • looking for hotel in cesme and sourounding in May

by frotrik Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 12:58 AM

Can anybody recommend a reasonable hotel for a family for one week in May?
      or does anybody have information about Golden Dolphin&Altin Yunus hotel(Ilica), or Babaylon(Ciftlikköy)?

3 Answers Jul 9, 2006 at 4:01 AM
    • Mastiki

by mixelite Online Now May 30, 2004 at 8:24 AM

I read on the page of Stefanos that mastiki is also grown in Cesme and not only in Chios. Can anyone tell me more about it?

• voyage_lam's Profile Photo

cemes-chios in April

by voyage_lam Online Now Mar 13, 2004 at 3:03 PM

Hi everyone, I have been searching for the above ferry connection so hard, and yet in vain! I couldn't find any ferry that was oeperating around 1 April to 5 April. Can anyone tell me if there are ferries on those days and what the companies would be? It's from Kusadasi TO Samos. Otherwise, from Cemes to Chios, anyone having any idea how to? Or, anyway to get from Turkey to Greece via ferry in April? Thanks a lot if you could help me out! cheers Lam

1 Answer Mar 13, 2004 at 3:51 PM