Ceske Budejovice

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bead shopping in Brno

Brno Apr 14, 2014 at 11:48 PM

where can I buy good quality beads in Center of Brno?

more
    • public thermal bath in the city

Karlovy Vary Apr 1, 2014 at 2:14 PM

we are staying one night in this Carlsbad town and our aim is to go to the thermal mineral bath for a few hours to end our day. As I can not find any clear information so far, I would like to ask how many are there that we can buy a day pass and get in. We are not looking for a spa-package or massage. What place do you recommended and what are the price range?

Last we I would like to know whether all the hotel has a mineral water pool available for the bath. As far as I know, only expensive 4 stars + has a luxury pool where one could enjoy.

If you could explain me everything in details that would be great.

Thank you so much

more
    • Getting around with a car in Brno

Brno Mar 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Hi, i was wondering, in case of booking a room in a farther away hotel, is it ok to drive to the city itself with a car? is it easy to find parking?

Thank you,
      Diana

more
    • Hotels in Kralicky

Kraliky Apr 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Please give my some adresses of hotels in Kralicky.

more
    • Hotel in Kralicky

Kraliky Apr 9, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I am looking for the hotel Zlata Labut in Kralicky, What's the e-mail adress of the hotel?

more
    • Photo machine

Prague Apr 20, 2014 at 7:58 AM

When I was visiting Vienna and Berlin I came across a machine making postcards from your photo. The machine takes a photo of you, makes a postcard and sells it to you. Is there such a machine in Prague?

more
    • Romantic and beautiful places

Prague Apr 15, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Hi everyone

Could you suggest me the best romantic and beautiful attractions of Prague?

more
    • prague museums etc on sundays ?

Prague Apr 14, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Hi All,

Are Museums and other places to visit in prague opens on sundays as well ?

Thanks

more
    • traveling from prague to vesec

Vesec Apr 6, 2014 at 5:43 AM

with what can i travel from prague to vesec, train or bus, and how long does the is
      journey

more
    • safe areas in prague

Prague Apr 3, 2014 at 4:34 AM

which are the safest areas to live in prague?thx

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Prague Hlavni Nadrazy

Prague Apr 2, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Has the restored Fantova Kavarna Restaurantreopened for business yet?

more
    • jayacqua's Profile Photo

Travel concerns given current events

Prague Apr 6, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Is it safe for Americans to travel to Prague, with a layover in Moscow, given the current events happening in the Ukraine and Russia? This will be my first time leaving the US and I'm concerned mostly with the layover in Moscow between NYC and Prague. Im flying out in less than 2 weeks.

more
    • Prague booking thru BNB

Prague Apr 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I am travelling to Pragui\e (3-4 days)) and I plan to book through BNB as it is cheaper than a hotel, we are two adults, one kind. What would be the safe neighborhood to stay at. a place where it is safe to walk, that has food stores, family oriented, you know SAFE! Not too many bars or night life since we are a family not planning to party :)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your wisdom :)

more
    • Accessiblity with Public Transport , Any zones ?

Prague Apr 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Hi,

Public transport in Prague looks to be good as far as i can see from various forums. Are all the major points of interests in prague accessible with the public transport and moreover are there any zones of the public transport day ticket as in mostly every european city.

Thanks

more
    • Shopping points in prague ?

Prague Apr 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Hi,

Famous shopping points in prague please ?

Thanks

more
    • South Bohemia stay

by Kjmet Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I am planning a 4 day trip to south Bohemia in May with a stay in Ceske Budejovice and 2 nights in Cesky Krumlov then back to CB before heading back to Prague. Is Ceske Budejovice worth an overnight stay? I would like to make a day trip from CB to Telc or Trebon. What is the best route to get to these 2 towns from CB and is it an easy day trip from CB?

15 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 3:07 PM
    • hotel near railway station at Cesky budejovic

by rochdale Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Please advise on 3* or 4* hotels preferably to accommodate 3 adults to a room near the main railway station at cesky budejovic

• Musicians/Bands/DJ

by easygoinghoney Online Now May 31, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I am getting married in the Czech Republic next year and my fiance and I are looking for musicians to play at the reception (for the welcome drink) and also a band or DJ for the evening. Our intended venue is Hluboka Castle - can anyone recommend any musicians/bands/DJ in the area or in the Prague (assuming that they are willing to travel).

Many thanks

• Transportation from train station to Hluboka & Bud Brewery

by russinas Online Now May 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM

We arrive to Ceske Budejovice via train at 10AM and have roughly 7hrs in the city. We'd like to visit Hluboka Castle in the AM and the brewery in the afternoon. Since we're on a tight schedule it looks like a taxi to Hluboka may be our best option. Will taxis be readily available at the train station? What would our estimated cost be to the castle? Will we be able to reserve a pick-up time at the castle for our return to the brewery in the afternoon?

• 1bodhran's Profile Photo

tomaski

by 1bodhran Online Now Oct 27, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Any suggestions for a nice hotel in town?
      Thank You.
      Tom.

• mucik's Profile Photo

How to get from Munich to Ceske Budejovice?

by mucik Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 1:31 PM

I'm wanting to go from Munich to Ceske Budejovice on 9 Oct. The trains all seem to leave very late at night and arrive the next morning. I looked at routes through Prague, Linz, and Salzburg. I'd really like to go during the day. Is this possible? How about a bus and where would I find those schedules? Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 2, 2006 at 12:46 AM
    • Brewery In Ceske Budejovice

by Izro Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 4:42 AM

Can anyone help me to find out if the Budvar Brewery is located on U Trojice or on Karolíny Světlé 4 or maybe these are two different places? Is it worthy to go for a tour in Brewery? Thank you

• Bus from Ceske Budejovice to Vienna

by MyraYousef Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 1:57 PM

The only bus I find on the schedule takes almost 12 hours. Does anyone have additional info?

Thanks.

3 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 9:57 AM
    • Transportation from Germany to Ceske Budejovice & touring in region

by kde Online Now Apr 26, 2005 at 8:11 PM

The best rate I have found for car rental requires that I leave my car in a German city before entering Czech Republic. Planning two overnights in Ceske Budejovice. Finding difficulty in train transportation from Passau to Ceske Budejovice. How to get there from a city in Germany? Hope not to have to go north to Rengenberg then Plenz and down.

Has anyone done river excursion Ceske Budejovice to Cesky Krumlov? Experience good? If not by river then how to go for day trip? Possible to visit Cesky Krumlov enroute by rail to Prague -- or use bus then rail? Safe for two women traveling independently?

Thank for suggestions and help.

1 Answer Jul 31, 2006 at 9:18 AM
    • Jennyjump79's Profile Photo

Where to Stay in Ceske Budejovice?

by Jennyjump79 Online Now Apr 8, 2005 at 12:08 PM

Hi,

I'm planning an overnight stop in Ceske Budejovice in late May. I've been trying to book a hotel/pension online, and am having problems finding online information about the Garni Hotel, KIT. The booking sites don't even seem to have an address listed (aside from assurances that it is central.) Has anyone stayed there? Can anyone recommend it? If not, what are some better options?

Thanks,

Jen

3 Answers Jul 31, 2006 at 9:25 AM
    • thuyronald's Profile Photo

Getting to Hluboka from Ceske Budejovice

by thuyronald Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 12:43 PM

Hello!

I was wondering how to get to Hluboka to see the castle from Ceske Budejovice. Is there a bus from the town center? Is it better that I take a taxi?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2007 at 9:14 AM
    • LPAW's Profile Photo

Prague to Brno - Is Cesky Krumlov and Cesky Budejovice worth a visit?

by LPAW Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 12:11 PM

We are travelling from Prague to Brno (with the hope of going into Hugary after). Is the detour to Cesky Krumlov and Cesky Budejovice worth a visit? If so for how many daya and what is the best way to get there? (cheapest/fastest?)
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 6, 2005 at 11:01 PM