change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• music ..concerts etc

Ravenna Jun 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Hi
      When travelling in Italy ..Ravenna .....Rome ..is there a web site or newspaper to look at to see what concerts are in town.....
      Thank you
      Loretta Lee

more
    • Best way to travel from Rimini to Novafeltria

Rimini Jun 10, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Hello! I am trying to get from Rimini to Novafeltria. Is there a bus route connecting these two places and will it be running after 21:00? Thank you!

more
    • beach costs at Riccione

Riccione Jul 2, 2014 at 1:22 AM

What is a price to use a beach per day? Or does one pay for use of parasol and sunbed? What is a fee then?
      Thanks!

more
    • transportaion

Ravenna Jun 24, 2014 at 1:32 AM

from hotel rouge in Ravenna
      what is the best way to get to the airport ..and how often does the train or bus run,
      thank you
      Loretta

more
    • ChanKC's Profile Photo

Half day in Bologna

Bologna Jun 21, 2014 at 12:25 PM

What are the things or places that I shouldn't miss in a half day trip in Bologna?
      Is guided visit a must when visiting Palazzo dell'Archiginnasio? Is Palazzo dell'Archiginnasio the same as Archiginnasio di Bologna? Are the library and museums worth visiting if I only have half day in Bologna?
      Does Palazzo dell'Archiginnasio and the Anatomy Theatre open on Saturday afternoon?

more
    • Travel from Raveena to Croatia

Ravenna Jun 24, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Hi
      From Ravenna
      which is the best way to travel to Croatia ...fly or I heard there is a ferry?

more
    • Question title

by a6316 Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Help me, please, to find an appartment or part of villa in Cervia or near (-+5km). Dates - 23 june, 2 weeks.
      Family two adults and three childs (11,10,1). Idealy, 2 rooms in small house with pool, not very far from sea 100-300m.

2 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 6:46 AM
    • hotel universal

by ianandmaura Online Now Mar 17, 2011 at 2:16 AM

hi
      have been looking at staying in this hotel. as a family of 5 people, mum, dad, a 22yr old an 18 yr old & an 11 yr old we have been offered a family room ---2 adjoining rooms with 1 bathroom. i have been onto munerous web sites & even the select hotels web site but cannot find the size of these rooms. the hotel itself has said they measure approx 15 sq mts. has anyone any experience of these rooms or the hotel itself. any help would be appreciated

ian