Certosa di Pavia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best bars in Navigli for a hen weekend

Milan Apr 13, 2015 at 2:13 AM

Hi. we arrive in Navigli District at the end of May. We are a group of 13 mixed aged women (21years - 58years!) We are looking for the best bars to go to for good drinks and music. Are there any cocktail bars? or any bar recommendations out there?
      Thanks

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

Varenna, Menaggio

Como Apr 22, 2015 at 6:08 AM

spending 3 days in Bellagio. plan to visit both villages. which would you spend more time and have lunch? recommendations for lunch? thanks

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

transport MXS to Bellagio

Milan Yesterday

wife and i are arriving in milan about 8:00 in early May. need to get to villa in Bellagio. checked on private transfer but a 120-150E ride is not the best way to start a month visit to italy, mostly in sicily. some details on suggestions please.

thanks

more
    • Best aperitivo in Milan

Milan Apr 5, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Hi,

Anyone who can recommend some nice aperitivos in Milan. Last time I was there I visited Deseo Lounge, close to Piazza Sempione. I really enjoyed it and I will go back this time, but I'm interested in finding some more places?

So feel free to send me you advice! :-)

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

An hotel near the Malpensa airport

Milan Mar 28, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Hello everybody!
      Could somebody recommend a not-too-expensive hotel near the Malpensa airport?
      Our flight arrives at 1.00 in the night, and I am looking just for a place to spend the rest of the night and get quickly to the airport in the morning.
      Thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • oRi_5's Profile Photo

rental car ?

Milan Apr 17, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hi

We are going to be staying in Peschiera del Garda and since we are travelling with a 3 and 1 yr old decided the best option to travel is to rent a car. Any recommendations pls? We would also require 2 car seats so we need a reputable company. Goldcar seems to be the cheapest option but found mixed reviews online. Any help is appreciated. Oh we will be landing in Milan Linate that's why I'm posting here :)

more
    • Racial differences.

Milan Apr 9, 2015 at 11:07 AM

I have scheduled my trip to Milan and I am so excited. I am of African American descent and I have been told by people (Caucasian and Afr Amer) who have visited Italy that they natives are not to cordial to people of color. I really want to enjoy my trip. Is there any validity to their claims and if so what can I do to make my visit enjoyable?

more
    • Is 25 minutes enough time to change trains?

Milan Apr 17, 2015 at 6:14 PM

I am travelling in group of 8 from Mestre to Spiez with change of train at Milano Centrale. The train schedule is at the bottom of this message. I have some concerns and will be helpful if you can help answer these please.
      - Is there any passport check we have to go through at Milano? We are Indians and will be travelling on Schengen visa.
      - Is this time sufficient to change trains? As you can see there are 28 minutes between trains. My mom is slow walker due to her age. Has anyone seen or experienced how much time it will need for a slow walker to change platforms?
      - Do passengers need to walk extra for Eurocity trains?
      Any clarification is highly appreciated?

• *

Train: FrecciaBianca 9710
      Departure: Venezia Mestre (time: 08:32); Arrival: Milano Centrale (time: 10:55)
      Train: EuroCity 52
      Departure: Milano Centrale (time: 11:23); Arrival: SPIEZ (time: 13:53)

more
    • How much time to spend in Certosa and where to find a Bus in Milano?

by boston_tourist Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 6:55 AM

I'm having trouble with Trentalinea schedules. I've checked Centrale, Porta Venezia and Rogoredo Station. I have only 2 options using trains:
      1- arrive at 3pm and leave at 6pm- seems too much time
      2- arrive at 5:20pm and leave at 6pm- is 1/2h enough and worth the trouble?

I would like to get to Certosa at 4, 4:30pm by bus from Milano and take a train back at 6pm. Where do I find that bus? any details and links are appreciated. I'm looking to depart from Porta Venezia area if possible.

Thanks in advance

3 Answers Aug 19, 2010 at 10:28 AM