Certaldo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• club and bars inquiry

Florence Nov 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM

are there any bars or clubs that play hip hop and r&b or commercial pop if so what are they called?

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • vicksie's Profile Photo

transport florence to certalvo

by vicksie Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Please let me have a map from Florence Airport to Station Centrali and then a bus from here to Certalvo.

4 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 4:21 AM
    • PeterCac's Profile Photo

Any info on the new apartments near the Funicular?

by PeterCac Online Now Dec 14, 2008 at 12:56 PM

We are going back to Certaldo in 2009 and noticed when we were there in 2006 that someone was extensively renovating the building near the funicular.
      However, I can not find any rental information on those apartments.
      Does anyone know anything about those apartments?
      If you enter a forum answer that is great, or you could email me at PeterCac@vtmail.com .

2 Answers Jan 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM
    • Car Rental in Certaldo

by Robbino Online Now Apr 5, 2004 at 1:31 PM

Hi, A group of us will be travelling from Canada in Sept04. Is it possible to rent cars in Certaldo? Is it better to rent locally or try to do it from home (Toronto)?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2004 at 10:28 AM

Certaldo-who has been there

by PeterCac Online Now Mar 27, 2004 at 3:32 PM

Has anyone out there been to Certaldo? What was your impressions and how long were you there? We will be there for 10 nights at the end of April 2004.

3 Answers Jan 30, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Certaldo- what is it like?

by PeterCac Online Now Feb 14, 2004 at 8:16 PM

Q: We will be staying in Alto Certaldo at the end of April. Anybody been there to coment on what it is like and whether the cable car to Certaldo at the bottom of the hill is a pain or convenient. Are there enough stores and restaurants, etc in old Certaldo at the top of the hill or do you find yourself going down the hill all the time. Is parking convenient for day trips to Sam G. Siena, Florence , other small towns etc.? Or perhaps we should take a bus or train to the nearby cities/towns? Any references in Certaldo you can give us, like a tourist guide, etc that were real good? We will be two couples staying in a nice apartment in Alto Certaldo. We have not found much on the web about what Certaldo has. My direct email is EagleHill@directway.com if you want to use that. Thanks, Peter

1 Answer Jul 25, 2004 at 3:38 PM