change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Central Region Travel Answer Locations

• Taxi Cost?

Winneba Dec 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I would like to know a realistic cost to go from Winneba to Accra and return by taxi. One that a local native would find acceptable.

3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    • Cheap Rent

Winneba Nov 24, 2013 at 9:16 AM

What is reasonable cost range in USD to rent a room in a house, share bath and kitchen in the poor section of Winneba, Ghana. I am attempting to verify and avoid possible scam.

7 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 6:06 AM
    • Tips on travelling

Cape Coast Jun 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I will be volunteering in Ghana for a month in August. Can anyone give me any tips to traveling around and what to expect. I'll be staying in Cape Coast.

2 Answers Aug 24, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    • Internet Charges

Winneba Mar 28, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Please I want to know how much the hourly charges for using internet .

2 Answers May 28, 2012 at 8:54 AM
    • bus times

Cape Coast Sep 6, 2009 at 10:19 PM

how can i find out bus times from cape coast to accra and back from accra to cape coast?

tom

1 Answer Dec 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM
    • Village of Mpuanu

Cape Coast Apr 19, 2007 at 8:24 PM

Good afternoon, I am trying to locate a village in Ghana called Mpuanu. It is supposed to be within 20 miles of Cape Coast. But I am not sure where it lies in relation to Cape Coast. It does not show up on any map, it is a small village. Can anyone help me with the location, or directions from a major landmark? Thank you so much!!

1 Answer Jun 10, 2007 at 4:22 AM
    • FrancisHyland's Profile Photo

Trips to Ghana

Central Region Oct 5, 2004 at 10:45 AM

Hello, My name is Francis J.D. Hyland. I was born and raised in Ghana and enjoyed a childhood filled with wonderous pleasures: the beautiful people; the delectable food; the perfect climate; the fabulous scenery. We would spend holidays at the coast staying in Fort St. Jago in Elmina. I look forward to hearing from anyone who has experiences to share.

1 Answer Nov 14, 2008 at 11:17 AM