Central Kalimantan Province

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jakarta to Bali on November 23 to December 3, 2015

Bali Sep 27, 2015 at 6:55 AM

Hi Everyone! Will be traveling alone from Jakarta to Bali. I'm looking forward to meet other backpackers and new friends

Bali Oct 1, 2015 at 8:19 AM

looking for recommendation for accommodation for ubud.

Any thoughts on The Lokha Ubud ?

• VOA extension or Tourist Visa??? (Repost - not sure if first post went through)

Bali Oct 3, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hey guys,

Myself and a friend are heading to Bali at the end of this month, with the plan to stay there for around 60 days (until around xmas time). But I have still yet to decide whether to get a Tourist Visa beforehand or get our VOAs extended while we are out there. In regards to the VOA extension, do you have to leave and come back into Indonesia (and fly to say Singapore and back) or can you get the extension done without leaving Bali? Also as an additional note, I went to Bali by myself earlier this summer and got a VOA, but didn't get it extended, and left on time (I was there for 29 days). Also we both don't live far from the Indonesian Consulate in London where we would go to get our Tourist Visas.

So yes if you guys are able to help and give clarity around what you feel is the best option to go for the VOA extension or the tourist visa , such input will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

• Car and guide driver Tanah Toraja

South Sulawesi Province Sep 11, 2015 at 9:26 AM

what / who can you recommend for a private driver from Makassar to Tanah Toraja and a guide in Tanah Toraja?

• Where to Stay- Sanur, Nusa Dua or Ubud

Bali Sep 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM

we are planning a trip in Feb 2016. Bring a six month old. Cannot decide where to stay - Sanur, Nusa Dua or Ubud?

We would like to see a mix of everything - The beach and the land.

• On a budget

Lombok Sep 15, 2015 at 6:59 PM

I'll be going on a holiday by the end of October for 3 days.
      Any advice on how to travel around? Which is better, by renting a car or just take a taxi?
      Whats the budget for all (excluding hotel & flight)?

• mar3cus's Profile Photo

Off to Bali soon!!

Bali Sep 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Looking to go to Seminyak in Bali in Nov 2015, have not done much research yet, I was looking to wing it when we get there actually. Any recommendations, do's and don't s, must see or must stay away, tips and tricks, general advice???

Anything at all really, we are quite a laid back couple who love shopping, partying, beaches, exploring, great food and chillin out.

Many thanks in advance

Popular Central Kalimantan Province Travel Answer Locations

• PALANGKARAYA river guide

Palangkaraya Jul 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

am traveling to Kalimantan and seeking a "real" river experience. So many of the things I have read make me feel like it is a cruise ship where the locals know when it is coming and go out and "perform" for the tourists. Yes, I like orangutans but don't want that to be the main focus. Does anyone know of a way to experience river life (human and non-human) utilizing a boat and home-stays?

• Bayley83's Profile Photo

Dress regulations for women?

Palangkaraya Jul 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Please help am going in 2 weeks and want to know if there are strict dress regulations for women

2 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • Sampit is the place my wife is born

Sampit Sep 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM

In oktober we wil visit Sampit. We are looking for places of interrest.
      also we like to find things of the kolonial time . Bruynzeel wood compagnie.
      Also we like to stay in a guesthouse or small hotel.

Thank you for your comment.

Salam Johan

• Mangkatip

Palangkaraya Feb 24, 2011 at 3:35 AM

We are planning to travel to Palangkaraya end of this year and want to track down family living in a kampung called Mangkatip. Can anyone tell us how to travel from Palangkaraya to Mangkatip and how far/or long to travel?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2011 at 1:38 AM
    • Central Kalimantan

Palangkaraya Dec 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM

If you have travelled in Central Kalimantan and visited Palangkaraya I would be very pleased to hear from you. How did you get there. Where did you stay. What did you see and do. Did you enjoy this tourist experience and any lasting impressions. I would be delighted to hear from you. MegJ.

1 Answer Dec 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    • cari rumah utk usaha

Palangkaraya May 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM

isa kasi info ga y ttg rumah utk usaha di palangkaraya? dlm waktu dekat mgkn aku segera kesana, tp alangkah baiknya kalo uda ada info tempat2 yg dijual, soale waktu ku disana nanti ga banyak, cm 2hari :(
      pls infonya y! thanx

• Looking for rental house in Palangkaraya january 25 until february 20. Mencari untuk persewaan rumah

Palangkaraya Nov 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Hello, I'm french and I come to Palangkaraya January 25 until February 20 with a friend. We are looking to rent a house not too far from downtown.

Halo, saya orang prancis dan saya datang ke Palangkaraya 25 Januari hingga Februari 20 dengan seorang teman. Kami mencari untuk menyewa rumah tidak jauh dari pusat kota.

Thank you for your help. Terima kasih.

1 Answer Dec 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

A recipe...can you help me?

Palangkaraya Jul 18, 2003 at 3:55 AM

Since a week I'm back from Indonesia-Kalimantan. I really loved the food. You can't get those fish here. But what I really loved was the vegetarian cooking. I ate a sweet sort of fried tempeh...Is there someone who got a recipe for it? I've got lots of cooking books...but... pleeeeeze.

7 Answers Sep 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

Help me....

Palangkaraya Jun 4, 2003 at 10:24 PM

All information is usefull and welcome... also about abnyarmasin and surrounding.....

1 Answer Jun 7, 2003 at 12:28 PM