change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• to rent a caravan

Slunj Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stay near Jasenovac?

Jasenovac Mar 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Hello all
      Jasenovac seems a bit too far to visit as a daytrip from Zagreb, correct? With that in mind, I'd like to find somewhere nearby to stay before either returning to Zagreb or moving on to somewhere east, possible Osijek or Slavonski Brod.
      So, can anyone recommend any of the towns near Jasenovac?
      Many thanks again
      DG

more
    • to rent a caravan

Slunj Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

2 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stay near Jasenovac?

Jasenovac Mar 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Hello all
      Jasenovac seems a bit too far to visit as a daytrip from Zagreb, correct? With that in mind, I'd like to find somewhere nearby to stay before either returning to Zagreb or moving on to somewhere east, possible Osijek or Slavonski Brod.
      So, can anyone recommend any of the towns near Jasenovac?
      Many thanks again
      DG

7 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • from milan to trakoscan

Central Croatia Aug 11, 2013 at 5:07 AM

how do i get to Trakošćan, Croatia from milan,italy by train?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2013 at 5:39 AM
    • getting from slunj to zagreb

Slunj Jul 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM

what is the mostcost effective way to get from slunj to zagreb? i have found a bus route that leaves slunj on a monday morning and gets to zagreb at 10.55 but cannot find how to book this or more information about it

2 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM
    • lukas_mattias's Profile Photo

Best beach resort town

Central Croatia Jun 7, 2011 at 4:39 PM

What is the best beach resort town for hanging out on the beach during the day and relaxing and having good dinners and drinks in the evening (with some nightlife options)?

Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM
    • Maribor to Cakovec and back again

Cakovec Jan 5, 2011 at 4:16 AM

Hi - I'm trying to find out about buses or trains from Maribor to Cakovec and back. When i try to look at international journeys on the Croatian or Slovenian train websites it directs me to the German train site and the results give me journey times that take 11 or 12 hours.

Please can someeone help? I want to go on a week day sometime fairly early in the morning, stay over night in Cakovec and come home to Maribor the next after noon.

Thanks

1 Answer Jan 7, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    • Equivalent cost of gas oil / diesel

Central Croatia Mar 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Any idea of rough cost in Euros?
      Sounds like I need to fill up before arrival.
      tks
      John

2 Answers Oct 26, 2011 at 2:57 PM
    • MGMM's Profile Photo

Karlovac area rural or agrotourism

Karlovac Mar 10, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I have traveled to Croatia and Karlovac several times. I will be visitng again April to May and I am interested in rural or agrotourism accomodations near Karlovac. I am visitng friends in Karlovac and would like to stay near the city.

After a few days in Karlovac I plan to go to the coast. Any sugestions? I have been to Kravner, Dalmatia and Istria. Is Brach or Hvar a reasonable trip from Karlovac?

Thank you

5 Answers Mar 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    • Seeking bus/train info Varazdin to Zagreb after Baroque Fest performance & Castle Tour Info

Varazdin Sep 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM

How late do buses & trains run on Sun, Sep 27 from Varazdin to Zagreb? Where can I find castle tour info for Sunday, Sep 27? Thank you. I appreciate your help.

1 Answer Sep 26, 2009 at 1:32 AM
    • Nikola67's Profile Photo

8 days from Zagrep to Dubrovnik / 19-27 September

Central Croatia Sep 9, 2009 at 1:26 AM

We will rent a car from Zagrep and we will go down to Dubrovnik by car. I have four questions :
      1/Do I have time to visit İstria region ?
      2/What are the cities that I shouldn't miss for my first trip in Croatia ?
      3/Which are the cities or island that I have to spend more than one day ?
      4/Can I take my car to the islands like Korcula and Hvar ?

Finally I ask to people who know croatia well if you were for the first time in Croatia how you would orgonize your 8 days trip from Zagreb to Dubrovnik ?

I didin't reserve any hotel my trip is it a problem can I find places and better prices by walking in the places ?

Thanks for your time

1 Answer Nov 30, 2009 at 5:53 AM
    • sanda.muntean's Profile Photo

About Croatia

Central Croatia Aug 3, 2009 at 5:40 AM

Hi,
      I want to travel in Croatia this week. Can you suggest a nice place to go and cheep accomodation? I need the room just to be clean, clean bed and shower, and as neer by the beach as possible. Thank you all.

4 Answers Aug 3, 2009 at 7:03 AM
    • Car Rental

Central Croatia Jul 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Can someone recommend me some car rental company, croatian? Ive been checking on hertz, avis, budget and all that biggest ones and they are soooo expensive! Is there some locals here which know about some cheap ones??

3 Answers Jul 15, 2009 at 2:39 PM
    • Rijeke to Koper Slovenia

Central Croatia May 4, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I arrive on Rijeka on a Friday and want to meet my cousins in Koper on Saturday night - What options are there to get to Koper? can I take a boat from Rijeka to Koper, train or bus?

1 Answer May 5, 2009 at 6:03 AM
    • Travel from Milan, Italy to Sibenik, Croatia

Central Croatia Jun 25, 2008 at 11:24 PM

What's the best way to travel from Milan to Sibenik? I was thinking of taking a train to Ancona, Italy then boarding an overnite ferry to Split? Or is there something direct into Sibenik? Thanks, KayLee

1 Answer Jun 26, 2008 at 8:16 AM
    • montanheiro's Profile Photo

Money and travell

Central Croatia May 31, 2008 at 11:15 AM

I'm going to Cratia 30th June. I need some informations:
      1. Can I pay anything by Euros?
      2. There are many authomated mechines to get money?
      3. The best way to travell from Dubrovnik to Mostar, in Bosnia-Herzgovina
      during a day?
      Thanks

2 Answers Jun 1, 2008 at 6:02 AM
    • how to get to varazdin

Varazdin May 3, 2008 at 4:57 AM

Hi I'm trying to get to Varazdin from Pristina, Kosovo on 13 June for Radar Festival. Is anybody else going from Kosovo? Anyone have any advice about trains/busses either from Pristina or from Zagreb? I'm working w/ UN mission in Pristina for a short time and still haven't figured out how to get places from here - there don't seem to be many busses/trains.

3 Answers Jun 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM
    • Summer travel

Central Croatia May 2, 2008 at 7:35 AM

Please advise which beach and city is best to visit in Croatia? We have 5 days? Also, which hotels are the finest?

1 Answer May 3, 2008 at 7:58 AM
    • Hello From Colorado!

Karlovac Feb 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM

My son and I along with some friends are visitng Karlovac this summer for a few weeks and would like to find out more about the city and surrounding area. Curious about restaurants, suggested activities, soccer/football (my son and I are BIG fans!) and other items of interest.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM
    • leila12's Profile Photo

Visiting Trakoscan

Trakoscan Sep 11, 2007 at 8:22 AM

Is it possible to do a daytrip to see both Varazdin and Trakoscan in 1 day? I will be staying in Zagreb, and I will not have a car. Would you recommend leaving for Varazdin early in the day, and seeing that town, and then heading to Trakoscan? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

2 Answers Sep 12, 2007 at 2:32 PM
    • sailing - island hopping - monday 8/21 departure

Central Croatia Jul 1, 2007 at 1:41 PM

i am arriving in split at 6:30 am on august 21st, 2007. i would like to find a smaller sailing tour that will return to split on the evening of the 27th. any suggestions on how to ferret out a good trip for one adult? thanks.

2 Answers Jul 6, 2007 at 5:35 PM
    • Betul's Profile Photo

Travel info about Plemenitas

Central Croatia Jun 6, 2007 at 7:15 AM

Hello,
      I and my husband will be visiting Plemenitas for 10 days.
      However we could not find any sufficient information on the web regarding Plemenitas, even it is not in some of the maps. I know that it is a small town, there will be an International Ceramic Raku Workshop there.

We will fly to Zagrep, but then how can we reach to Plemenitas?

Any kind of information will be appreciated.

Thank you very much...

3 Answers Jun 6, 2007 at 8:58 AM
    • Translation problem - ZAGORJE FARM HOTEL

Varazdin May 28, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Could someone help me tranlate the text below? I know that it is a farm that has both rooms and a dorm. Follows the text and a tentative translation of part of it. I don't have any knowledge of the Croatian language.
      Thanks in advance,
      Brazilianerin

CJENE NOĆENJA PO OSOBI ZA JEDNU NOĆ: prices per person per night
      NOĆENJE ?
      NOĆENJE SA DORUČKOM ? with breakfast
      POLUPASION - half board
      PUNI PASION - full board
      BORAVIŠNA PRISTOJBA NAPLAĆUJE SE 4,00 kn, osobama starijim od 12 godina. Osobama sa invaliditetom, slijepi, gluhi uz potvrdu ne plaćaju boravišnu pristojbu. Djeca od 12 do 18 godina plaćaju (pola cijene) 2 kn. boravišne pristojbe. U navedenim cijenama je uračunat PDV.

3 Answers May 28, 2007 at 12:52 PM
    • luggage storage

Central Croatia Apr 9, 2007 at 10:56 AM

I will be traveling in Croatia in about a month but would like to be able to store some excess luggage in Ancona, Italy before taking the ferry over to Split. Could anyone give me some advice as to whether it is possible to store luggage in Ancona? many thanks.

2 Answers Jul 6, 2007 at 5:38 PM
    • sailing

Central Croatia Mar 21, 2007 at 3:49 PM

4 middle aged australians sailing for 8 days late May. Looking for some out of the way places any suggestions

4 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 5:38 PM
    • Venice, Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro

Central Croatia Mar 15, 2007 at 1:27 AM

I am a South African and living in Qatar. My wife and I are going on a boat cruise on M/S Arion from Koper to Zadar, Ploce, Korcula, Montenegro, Dubrovnik, Split, Pula and back to Koper, but I want to spent the first night in Venice and then start the next evening with this cruise. What will the best and cheapest way to travel so that I can still make it to Koper? I am not sure if it will be better to fly from Doha to Trieste or to Venice and return by same flight back to Qatar.

4 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 9:55 PM
    • Croatia

Central Croatia Mar 10, 2007 at 1:27 PM

Is there bus or train transportation between Venice, Italy and Zagreb, Croatia?
      If so, how long? Thanks, Betsy

1 Answer Mar 10, 2007 at 1:58 PM
    • jbush66's Profile Photo

Split versus Dubrovnik

Central Croatia Feb 8, 2007 at 6:48 AM

We have three days flying into Zadar and we want to see "pretty, historical, architecture" in the area and are renting a car to drive around the area. We are planning to go to Split. The question is whether or not we have enough time to get to Dubrovnik as well and whether getting there is worthwhile in the short time we have or if we should stick to the Zadar and Split area and see more in and around there. This may be a once in a lifetime visit for us, so we don't want to miss anything that we MUST see, but at the same time we want to spend our time wisely. Please HELP!

5 Answers Feb 9, 2007 at 12:45 PM
    • Dubrovnik to Hvar

Central Croatia Feb 1, 2007 at 2:21 AM

Hello all

I hope you can help me. Myself and my boyfriend are staying in Dubrovnik for a week in August and then travelling to Hvar for a week.
      I was advised that the best way to do this is get a bus to Markaska and then take a 10 minute boat trip to Hvar.
      Is this correct? Would this be easy to do in high season?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

6 Answers Feb 20, 2007 at 8:14 AM
    • molim vas

Varazdin Jan 6, 2007 at 1:45 PM

mozzete li mi poslati faks

• need to chose one place to visit

Central Croatia Dec 13, 2006 at 7:04 AM

Greetings to everyone :)

I need to take difficult decision and to choose one place in central Croatia to visit at the evening. At the 1st of Jan at about 5-6 p.m. we (group of youth) are leaving from Zagreb in Hugarian direction, and for evening I want to take as to some nice city in Zagreb region.
      Now I’m thinking between Karlovec and Virazdin… Virazdin is on our way to Hungary but we could make little circle and visit Karlowec, its looks just 50km from Zagreb. I understand that both city worth to be seen but perhaps you could recomend me something and make my decision easier :). Besides perhaps there is some third choice? Some other city or nice castles in radius 50 km from Zabreb will be interesting for us as well.

Looking for you advices :). Some useful links and photos are also welcomed :).

Thanks in forward

2 Answers Dec 18, 2006 at 1:03 AM