Central Croatia Travel Answers

change location
Nikola67's Profile Photo

8 days from Zagrep to Dubrovnik / 19-27 September

by Nikola67 Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 1:26 AM

We will rent a car from Zagrep and we will go down to Dubrovnik by car. I have four questions :
1/Do I have time to visit İstria region ?
2/What are the cities that I shouldn't miss for my first trip in Croatia ?
3/Which are the cities or island that I have to spend more than one day ?
4/Can I take my car to the islands like Korcula and Hvar ?

Finally I ask to people who know croatia well if you were for the first time in Croatia how you would orgonize your 8 days trip from Zagreb to Dubrovnik ?

I didin't reserve any hotel my trip is it a problem can I find places and better prices by walking in the places ?

Thanks for your time

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: 8 days from Zagrep to Dubrovnik / 19-27 September

by Croatica Online Now Nov 30, 2009 at 5:53 AM

Hi,

I would deginitely not miss Dubrovnik in Croatia. It is really beautiful town, most popular Croatian city in the world and i am sure you would love it.
    Also, Trogir and Split area is great for spending few days... There you can find really budget accommodations fully equipped and very tastefully decorated, all by the sea... If you prefer some quiet place I suggest you to spend some time on the island, maybe island of Kolocep which is just 20 minutes by boat from Dubrovnik so every day you can go to Dubrovnik and enjoy in events and cultural attractions.

If you are looking for some more details about this areas, specially Dubrovnik, or some priate accommodation in any of these areas I suggest you to check this web site:
    www.online-croatia.com

I hope I helped.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Central Croatia Travel Answer Locations