Central Croatia Travel Answers

change location

5 days in Dubrovnik!

by Lazara Online Now Jul 10, 2006 at 11:37 AM

Hello,

Myself and my mother will be flying into and out from Dubrovnik mid August and I was hoping some of you lovely people might be able to answer some of my questions:

Guide books say booking accom in advance is crucial during Peak times whereas my Checz friend says it will be fine to wait until we get there? We have a hotel booked for the first night, will it be easy enough to get accom for the other nights when we arrive?

Also, how far is Plitvice National Park from Dubrovnik? As we will only be there for a short time we don't want to spend too much time travelling.

Can anyone advise on must do day trips?

Thats all, any help gratefully received!

Thanks in advance!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • kvaka's Profile Photo

RE: 5 days in Dubrovnik!

by kvaka Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 2:27 AM

Hi!
    If you want to stay in a hotel for the whole time, you have to make reservations! If you think small room or appartment is good for you, you shouldn't have too much problem in finding some once you come to Dubrovnik.
    Plitvice lakes are unfortunatelly quite a long ride away from Dubrovnik (10 hours ride away)...
    It would be easier to go to island Mljet which is also a National Park. You can book a trip by boat when you come to Dubrovnik!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Central Croatia Travel Answer Locations