change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Grevil's Profile Photo

Best holiday town to stay in Cefalonia

by Grevil Online Now Yesterday

Can anyone tell us what they believe are the top 3 towns on Cefalonia for a good beachy holiday.
      Also, what are the top 3 tourist attractions which we should see whilst we are there.

Many thanks,

4 Answers 6 hours ago
    • Best area to stay on island

by Kleinwolf Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Hi

We want to visit kefalonia during June/July for a week.
      Which part of the island would be the best to stay? Or would. ou recommend to stay in more than one village during our duration there?

I will be 6 months pregnant at that time... so I am looking for a nice relaxing holiday. and would.like to experience the most stunning beaches.

Any advice on itinary?

Thanks in advance

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM
    • Temperatures

by panman2403 Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I would like to know the year round temperatures so I can plan my trip. Thankyou

2 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • bozana13's Profile Photo

Lassi prices

by bozana13 Online Now May 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Please can someone tell me about prices in Lassi (e.g. wine, cocktails, beer, restaurant dishes etc.) and yes one more Q what is the best supermarket for grocery shopping? Thanks

• bushman73's Profile Photo

ATM Bank Machines

by bushman73 Online Now Aug 29, 2009 at 7:24 AM

Hi,i am going to kefalonia in a week staying in Skala and would like to know if there is any ATM cash machines in skala or at the airport or anywhere on the island as i only usually take my credit card and withdraw cash when i need it.
      Thanks in advance for any advice
      Barry

7 Answers Sep 17, 2009 at 11:48 PM
    • Car rental

by Jdavidg Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 6:52 AM

We will be in Kefalonia on a cruise in May for a day and I would like to rent a car. Does anyone know of a car rental place at the pier. We have looked to reserve in advance but they all want us to pay in advance and we would rather just pick one up when we get there. Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 27, 2009 at 2:50 AM
    • Bus from Sami to Argostoli

by Gilbeezy Online Now Dec 23, 2007 at 8:47 PM

Where and how does a person catch a bus from Sami to Argostoli?
      It's my first time going to Greece.

Thank you for the time and consideration.

gilbeezy

1 Answer Dec 24, 2007 at 8:38 PM
    • feryboat

by sonja_serbia Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 4:46 PM

This summer, I am going to Cefalonia.Can you tell me how much is ticket's for Zakynthos on one day with feryboat?( I was on Zakynthos summer 2006 so I want to visit him again on one day). Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 5, 2009 at 3:56 PM
    • Hello

by sonja_serbia Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 2:07 PM

This summer, I am going to Cefalonia.Can you tell me how much is ticket's for Zakynthos on one day with feryboat?( I was on Zakynthos summer 2006 so I want to visit him again on one day). Thanks!

• Preveza to Fiscado

by Louise_Addis Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 9:06 AM

I am going on honeymoon in October and wanted to find out how easy it is to get from Preveza to Fiscado...

Also, can anyone suggest a preference for Fiscado or Parga?

Thanks

Lou

4 Answers Aug 23, 2006 at 3:37 PM
    • Ionian Islands Holidays and Fiskardo

by prawnysmum Online Now May 26, 2006 at 6:21 AM

Hi - thinking of booking a week in Fiskado through Ionian Holidays but am concerned by stuff I've read saying that Fiscado is over-developed and apparently expensive to eat, etc? We have a small baby and want to be in a resort so we can stroll out with him in the evenings and have a few beers. Also thinking of hiring a car for a few days and a boat. Any feedback about Fiskardo or Ionian Holidays gratefully received.

1 Answer May 26, 2006 at 11:48 AM
    • Spartia Area

by Ash266 Online Now Jul 5, 2005 at 7:53 AM

I am staying in this area in late August. Can anybody tell me what to expect in the way of bars, resaurants, shops etc. We are staying in self catering accommodation with 3 kids.

2 Answers May 26, 2006 at 6:18 AM
    • Hired Car Insurance

by teejaybee Online Now May 6, 2005 at 11:58 PM

Greetings. We are staying on the Island in September and want to hire a 7/9 seater. If possible we want 4 persons to be on the car insurance. One company has said it's Greek law that there can only be 2 drivers and another has said it will include 4 drivers at no extra cost! Who is right? We obviously want to be fully insured. Thanks a lot and if you can recommend a good reliable car hire place that would be brilliant.

1 Answer Jul 8, 2005 at 2:15 PM
    • jatt_rob's Profile Photo

Lefkada and Kefalonia Information.

by jatt_rob Online Now May 5, 2005 at 2:27 AM

Hi all,

Could you please help me. I am looking to go away to either Lefkada and Kefalonia for around 5 days in around June or July time this year.
      I would be ideally looking to just go there and relax on nice white sand, blue sea beaches and lazy about and do nothing. Also I am looking for a hotel (not bothered about *rating as long as there is AC) hopefully close to the beach and also to the town. And looking to be staying in an area that is not as lively with tourists like Corfu is, but still has a nice atmosphere that we can go to a few bars and restaurants on a evening.
      So could you please tell me which of these 2 places are the best for this and which areas within that place are best? Also any hotel recommendations and any other information you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.
      Robbie

1 Answer May 7, 2005 at 9:40 AM
    • Best places to see on Kefalonia and how

by dawn67 Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 6:40 AM

We are visiting Kef on the 29th of August 2004, staying in Agia Efimia. What are the best places to see on the island? Would you recommend booking through the tour rep or going it alone by hiring a car? Also, has anyone used the dive centre in Agia Ef? My husband and I went scuba diving for the first time last year and would love to do ti again but wondered what kind of courses/levels of experience they accept. Thanks.

1 Answer May 4, 2004 at 6:38 AM
    • Accomodation in Chefalonia

by albydea Online Now May 11, 2003 at 2:20 AM

Hi, I'm looking for an accomodation in Chefalonia Agia Efimia studio, for two person and a baby, or hotel (cheap) near the sea. Have you any ideas?

7 Answers May 20, 2003 at 1:43 PM
    • CEFALONIA - KATELIOS

by mijacq Online Now Apr 2, 2003 at 12:50 PM

I would like to stay in Kato Katelios in July 2003. I'd like to receive information about accomodation (studio, rooms to let) near the beach. Does someone know something about this place ? Thanks.