Cefalonia Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is anyone knows the best restaurant in Ano poli castles

Thessaloniki Apr 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Is anyone knows the best restaurant in Ano poli castles we will be near Moni Vlatadon for 3 days filming
      thanks

more
    • Taxi prizes

Litokhoron Apr 11, 2014 at 12:37 AM

What will be the normal costs of a Taxi from trainstation Litochoro and the center of litochoro

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

transportation

Rhodes (Island) Apr 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM

We plan a family reunion meeting in Faliraki, Rhodes (12-14 persons, 3 babies). I have several questions regarding transportation:
      1) Is there a taxi service from the airport to Faliraki (Ladico Beach) and how much it ca cost
      2) Is there a service of hiring a van/ minivan with driver for a day trip around the island and how much it may cost?
      3) taxi service cost from Faliraki to Rhodes old city: does it operate on late nights?

Thanks - HA

more
    • Are there any Bead shops in Kos?

Kos Mar 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Or somewhere that might sell them?

Many thanks!

more
    • How long to stay in Paros

Paros 4 hours ago

Is 6 nights too long to stay on Paros? We have 4 nights on Santorini before arriving (we plan to stay in Naoussa) and then spending 3 in Napflio and 2 in Athens before returning to Australia.

more
    • Heraklion airport to Galaxy hotel transfer

Heraklion Yesterday

Hello

Flight landing time : 10 pm. Do i have any chance to take a bus at such an hour to a stop close to my hotel ?
      Any idea of a recent quote regarding a taxi ride ?
      Is Heraklion taxi company reliable ?

Efcharisto poli

more
    • Apartnemt for Rent in Rafina.

Rafina Apr 20, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I am looking for an apartment to rent in Rafina, Greece. I only need a small apartment for one person, with a small equiped kitchen. For 3 weeks in July. Something nice and affordable. thank you.

more
    • Alexandra_Zebra's Profile Photo

Meteora - Litochoro by bus

Greece Apr 16, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Hi there!
      My husband and I are going to Halkidiki this may.
      We want to travel from Thessaloniki to Meteora by bus or train. There stay for a night and in the morning visit the monasteries. The same day (in the evening) we want to get to Olympus, Refuge A.
      I found such a useful bus schedule http://www.visitmeteora.travel/en/getting-to-meteora/getting-to-meteora-by-bus but still have some questions.
      I guess the best way is to get from Kalampaka to Trikala, there take a bus Trikala - Thessaloniki. Does it stop at Litochoro? And where can I find bus numbers, routes and stops?
      Does anyone have any advice?

more
    • Kardamena to asclepeion

Kos Island Apr 15, 2014 at 7:32 PM

hi, I am going to be staying in Kardamena for a week this summer and I would love to visit the Asclepeion. does anyone know how to get there from Kardamena, and how much the travel will cost? is there a bus or a taxi, what is the best and cheapest way to get there?
      thanks!

more
    • 5 hour cruise stop in chios

Chios Island Apr 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

With only a 5 hour cruise stop in chios, what would you suggest as the most important thing to do/see

more
    • Profitos Ilias shrine,near Nafplio

Nafplio Apr 15, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Tell me please more about it,who lives there and who visits?

more
    • BobWaldman's Profile Photo

crete itinerary

Crete Island Apr 14, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I appreciate everyone's help with my itinerary so far. I think we have a final itinerary but I have one more question.
      We have a total of 14 days. Our itinerary so far is as follows:
      Chania 3 nights
      Loutro 3 nights
      Rethymomn 3 nights
      Enagron Ecotourism Village 3 nights
      Iraklion 2 nights

What advice would you give about going to Agios Nikolas instead of Enagron?

more
    • Taxi Fare in Skiathos, Greece

Skiathos Apr 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Approximately, how much is the taxi fare from the cruise ship terminal in Skiathos to Koukounaries Beach?

more
    • Searching for a single room in Athens

Prefecture of Attica Apr 7, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I need a private room for 3 months from April in Athens centre.
      I'm from Italy and I'm doing a research for my Phd paper.
      Can you help me?

more
    • Last Post on this forum was in 2011

Thasos Island Apr 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Have there been more recent posts than 2011? I like the look of Thassos but as a New Zealander I'm a bit wary of places that have been overrun with UK holiday makers, does it still have an authentic Greek Island feel about it??

more
    • Transport from samos airport to ferry port

Samos Island Apr 2, 2014 at 2:44 AM

How far is the bus stop in kleopatras street from the airport? Can it be walked easily?

more
    • Rent a scooter in Thessaloniki?

Thessaloniki Mar 31, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hi!!! Me and my friends are planing a 1-2 days stay in Thessaloniki, and we were thinking of renting scooters to trip in the city. Can you please recommend me a good place to rent and what the normal prices per day are?

more
    • From Bus Olympus Plaza to Paralia Katerini

Katerini Mar 28, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Hi there! I will be travelling to Paralia Katerini in June and the bus I will use stops at Olympus Plaza station. How can we get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus, taxi...? Thank you.

more
    • looking for a flatshare

Athens Mar 23, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Hello ! I am desperatly looking for a room in flatshare in Athens... Does one of you know a website which could help me in my searches ? Thanks for your help...

more
    • naxos island shopping

Naxos Island 15 hours ago

where to find local linen table napkins and cloths on Naxos Island

more
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

Psarou, Mykonos Town or Ornos?

Mykonos Island Apr 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Hi All, We will be in Mykonos for 3 nights in July. Want to spend the days on the beach and enjoy the nightlife of an evening. Love good food (not touristy places if they are available in Mykonos?)
      What do you think the best area to stay in is? Psarou, Mykonos Town or Ornos?
      Can anyone please give me their opinions on the pros and cons of each?
      Thanks a bunch!
      Rach

more
    • Please, I have need help in this problem !

Greece Apr 15, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • Ferries from Agios Nikolaos to Santorini

Agios Nikolaos Apr 10, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Are there ferries from Agios Nikolaos to Santorini or do you have to catch the ferry from Heraklion?

more
    • Spending Money

Rethymno Apr 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hi, How expensive is Crete we're trying to decide how much to take, me and my partner are going for 11 nights self catering? Thanks Chris.

more
    • October trip

Santorini Island Apr 7, 2014 at 9:46 AM

How is Santorini in Oct. In term of weather, tourists, and accomodations, etc.
      Thanks

more
    • Temperatures

by panman2403 Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I would like to know the year round temperatures so I can plan my trip. Thankyou

2 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • bozana13's Profile Photo

Lassi prices

by bozana13 Online Now May 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Please can someone tell me about prices in Lassi (e.g. wine, cocktails, beer, restaurant dishes etc.) and yes one more Q what is the best supermarket for grocery shopping? Thanks

• bushman73's Profile Photo

ATM Bank Machines

by bushman73 Online Now Aug 29, 2009 at 7:24 AM

Hi,i am going to kefalonia in a week staying in Skala and would like to know if there is any ATM cash machines in skala or at the airport or anywhere on the island as i only usually take my credit card and withdraw cash when i need it.
      Thanks in advance for any advice
      Barry

7 Answers Sep 17, 2009 at 11:48 PM
    • Car rental

by Jdavidg Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 6:52 AM

We will be in Kefalonia on a cruise in May for a day and I would like to rent a car. Does anyone know of a car rental place at the pier. We have looked to reserve in advance but they all want us to pay in advance and we would rather just pick one up when we get there. Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 27, 2009 at 2:50 AM
    • Bus from Sami to Argostoli

by Gilbeezy Online Now Dec 23, 2007 at 8:47 PM

Where and how does a person catch a bus from Sami to Argostoli?
      It's my first time going to Greece.

Thank you for the time and consideration.

gilbeezy

1 Answer Dec 24, 2007 at 8:38 PM
    • feryboat

by sonja_serbia Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 4:46 PM

This summer, I am going to Cefalonia.Can you tell me how much is ticket's for Zakynthos on one day with feryboat?( I was on Zakynthos summer 2006 so I want to visit him again on one day). Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 5, 2009 at 3:56 PM
    • Hello

by sonja_serbia Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 2:07 PM

This summer, I am going to Cefalonia.Can you tell me how much is ticket's for Zakynthos on one day with feryboat?( I was on Zakynthos summer 2006 so I want to visit him again on one day). Thanks!

• Preveza to Fiscado

by Louise_Addis Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 9:06 AM

I am going on honeymoon in October and wanted to find out how easy it is to get from Preveza to Fiscado...

Also, can anyone suggest a preference for Fiscado or Parga?

Thanks

Lou

4 Answers Aug 23, 2006 at 3:37 PM
    • Ionian Islands Holidays and Fiskardo

by prawnysmum Online Now May 26, 2006 at 6:21 AM

Hi - thinking of booking a week in Fiskado through Ionian Holidays but am concerned by stuff I've read saying that Fiscado is over-developed and apparently expensive to eat, etc? We have a small baby and want to be in a resort so we can stroll out with him in the evenings and have a few beers. Also thinking of hiring a car for a few days and a boat. Any feedback about Fiskardo or Ionian Holidays gratefully received.

1 Answer May 26, 2006 at 11:48 AM
    • Spartia Area

by Ash266 Online Now Jul 5, 2005 at 7:53 AM

I am staying in this area in late August. Can anybody tell me what to expect in the way of bars, resaurants, shops etc. We are staying in self catering accommodation with 3 kids.

2 Answers May 26, 2006 at 6:18 AM
    • Hired Car Insurance

by teejaybee Online Now May 6, 2005 at 11:58 PM

Greetings. We are staying on the Island in September and want to hire a 7/9 seater. If possible we want 4 persons to be on the car insurance. One company has said it's Greek law that there can only be 2 drivers and another has said it will include 4 drivers at no extra cost! Who is right? We obviously want to be fully insured. Thanks a lot and if you can recommend a good reliable car hire place that would be brilliant.

1 Answer Jul 8, 2005 at 2:15 PM
    • jatt_rob's Profile Photo

Lefkada and Kefalonia Information.

by jatt_rob Online Now May 5, 2005 at 2:27 AM

Hi all,

Could you please help me. I am looking to go away to either Lefkada and Kefalonia for around 5 days in around June or July time this year.
      I would be ideally looking to just go there and relax on nice white sand, blue sea beaches and lazy about and do nothing. Also I am looking for a hotel (not bothered about *rating as long as there is AC) hopefully close to the beach and also to the town. And looking to be staying in an area that is not as lively with tourists like Corfu is, but still has a nice atmosphere that we can go to a few bars and restaurants on a evening.
      So could you please tell me which of these 2 places are the best for this and which areas within that place are best? Also any hotel recommendations and any other information you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.
      Robbie

1 Answer May 7, 2005 at 9:40 AM
    • Best places to see on Kefalonia and how

by dawn67 Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 6:40 AM

We are visiting Kef on the 29th of August 2004, staying in Agia Efimia. What are the best places to see on the island? Would you recommend booking through the tour rep or going it alone by hiring a car? Also, has anyone used the dive centre in Agia Ef? My husband and I went scuba diving for the first time last year and would love to do ti again but wondered what kind of courses/levels of experience they accept. Thanks.

1 Answer May 4, 2004 at 6:38 AM
    • Accomodation in Chefalonia

by albydea Online Now May 11, 2003 at 2:20 AM

Hi, I'm looking for an accomodation in Chefalonia Agia Efimia studio, for two person and a baby, or hotel (cheap) near the sea. Have you any ideas?

7 Answers May 20, 2003 at 1:43 PM
    • CEFALONIA - KATELIOS

by mijacq Online Now Apr 2, 2003 at 12:50 PM

I would like to stay in Kato Katelios in July 2003. I'd like to receive information about accomodation (studio, rooms to let) near the beach. Does someone know something about this place ? Thanks.