Cefalonia Island Travel Answers

change location
jatt_rob's Profile Photo

Lefkada and Kefalonia Information.

by jatt_rob Online Now May 5, 2005 at 2:27 AM

Hi all,

Could you please help me. I am looking to go away to either Lefkada and Kefalonia for around 5 days in around June or July time this year.
I would be ideally looking to just go there and relax on nice white sand, blue sea beaches and lazy about and do nothing. Also I am looking for a hotel (not bothered about *rating as long as there is AC) hopefully close to the beach and also to the town. And looking to be staying in an area that is not as lively with tourists like Corfu is, but still has a nice atmosphere that we can go to a few bars and restaurants on a evening.
So could you please tell me which of these 2 places are the best for this and which areas within that place are best? Also any hotel recommendations and any other information you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Robbie

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • nickandchris's Profile Photo

RE: Lefkada and Kefalonia Information.

by nickandchris Online Now May 7, 2005 at 9:40 AM

Lefkas town is fairly modern but still interesting and not too full of tourists. There are fantastic beaches on the coastal side of the lagoon which are served by bus from Lefkas town or you could walk.
    Most of Lefkas's stunning beaches are on the west coast and boat trips visit some of them. It really is a superb island and well worth visiting.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Cefalonia Island