Cedar City Travel Answers

change location

Pictures!!!!

by Movingtacedar Online Now Mar 2, 2004 at 7:27 PM

I am moving to Cedar in 10 days and I have no good pictures of the actual town to show anybody before I move. If anybody knows where i could get some or send me some that would be great.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Pictures!!!!

by YVRDave Online Now Mar 3, 2004 at 10:38 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Pictures!!!!

by Movingtacedar Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 2:47 PM

Thanx for that. I had been to that website but it wasnt exactly what I was looking for. I kinda wanted more of a broder view of the town, maybe arial. Thanx a bunch though!!! ;-)

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Pictures!!!!

by karenincalifornia Online Now Mar 10, 2004 at 10:02 PM

I have driven through Cedar City many times - I wish I had an aerial photo for you. Cedar City is situated in in semi-mountains, rolling hills. It is at a higher elevation than St. George, so it doesn't get quite as hot as St. George in the summer, but it does get colder in the winter. You will be very close to Zion National Park. It's still a relatively small town - home to Southern Utah University. There is a significant student population. Many of the students come from other areas in Utah, some from Idaho, some from Arizona, and some from other parts of the country. The area is not heavily forested, but it is not barren either. If you like to ski, it is quite close to Brianhead, which has the best skiing in Southern Utah. I wish I had pictures for you, but unfortunately, they are all in my head. If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Cedar City. Karen

• cedar city

by sincityshell Online Now May 3, 2004 at 9:44 AM

I was just wondering how you like living in Cedar City.. My family is taking a trip there in a few weeks to seriously look around for a house to move there. Any insight would be great.

• Re: Pictures!!!!

by elisonr Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 10:25 AM

CedarPix is a great, new site with pictures of scenery, motels, restaurants, schools, churches and more.

cedarcitypictures.blogspot.c...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines