Cebu City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Medical/Health Insurance Question

Manila 17 hours ago

To the Expats and foreign students who live in the Philippines, I am researching what health/medical insurance company to sign up with, preferably US based, that will provide good and reliable coverage while a person is living in the Philippines. It appears there are quite a few companies out there. One I found that seems to have comprehensive coverage is GeoBlue. Anyone have any experience with GeoBlue? Any other companies that you had good (or bad) experience with? Thanks.

more
    • Good resort

Boracay Island Yesterday

Do you know a good resort on Boracay, near station 1, 2 or 3 that is new? So maybe not yet on booking and agoda. The price around 75 dollar a night

Thank you

more
    • Directions going to Luna, La Union from Cubao, QC via Public Transpo (and vice versa)

Province of La Union Nov 29, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Hello,

I would like to inquire for directions going to Luna, La Union from Cubao, QC if I'll take public transportation. I have inquired to Partas earlier and there is no direct route to Luna from Cubao, which means that I have to drop off in Balaoan. Also I would like to request for directions going back to Cubao. Please advise. Thank you!

more
    • sherese7's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Puerto Princesa

Palawan Dec 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Hey all, we are backpackers traveling to Palawan in late Jan. We land in the eve and are looking for a good place for 2 nights. Preferably a place with pool. We will spend up to $50ish per nite because we want comfort after a 27hr flight. (after that we will be back to backpacker budget) It would be ideal to find something in walking distance or bicycle to restaurants, beaches,etc.
      Can anyone help out with recommendations.
      Thanks SO much :)

more
    • audspice's Profile Photo

Hotel Henrico

Baguio City Dec 16, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Which is better - cleanliness and location - Kisad or Legarda?

more
    • monthly rental

Boracay Island Nov 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I'd like to rent a room in Boracay mid February to mid March, I would like a private bathroom double bed and A/C don't really mind where it is as long as it's not too far away from the action, I hear when you pay in advance you can get a good discount, my budget is 30.000 pesos, would that be possible? Also any advice on how to find somewhere would be great!

more
    • victorcklau's Profile Photo

Villa Escudero

Manila Dec 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Anyone is planning to go Villa Escudero? I will be in Manila till Dec 30 and looking to join a tour group or private group (cheaper I think and more fun!). So if you (locals and foreigners) are planning such a trip, please let me know ... just me alone! Thanks! (Staying around Newport City, Manila.)

more
    • How to get to Anda

Bohol Yesterday

Hello,

How knows the best/cheapiest way to travel from Tag airport Bohol to the east cost, Anda? We have a hotel there but the pick up service of the hotel is 3000 peso's. So that is al lot of money. Does anybody has a better idea?

Thank you

more
    • Shawn_tot's Profile Photo

Pets traveling to Baguio

Baguio Dec 14, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Hi, is there any bus company that accepts small pets going to Baguio? I want to bring him for this holiday and enjoy the weather.

more
    • Hotel or Resort to Stay

Pagudpud Dec 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Hello po! I'm from San Fernando, La Union and we (friends) are looking for a place to stay in Pagudpud. Either resort or hotel na affordable. Our plan is to travel on 19th at 6PM and hopefully to arrive midnight at Pagudpud then check-in na. To further help me to decide,

Check-in sa Resort (maybe Saud Beach Resort) and stay for a day. Next day, check-out na and stop-overs na lang sa Bangui Windmills, Laoag hanggang makarating na ng SFC La Union.

Pa-advise naman po. Thank you!

more
    • medical care

Baguio Dec 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM

i will need to see a physician in baguio, where I plan to live and marry a local Filipina. I take two meds which will need a prescription in the Philippines, one a benzodiazepam type for OCD ant the other an opioid for chronic backpain and restless less syndrome. I cannot tolerate nsaids as I lost half of my kidney function on them. I tried to make an appointment at the clinic?/medical center? used Philippine doctor or a website of a similar name. I will run out of these meds soon after I arrive in early December. how hard is it to get a physician's appointment. I am a retired physician myself and realize it can be frustrating. thank you for your help. this is a great site, peter Dohan, md

more
    • WIKEND TRIP (DEC 27-28) LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION AND TOUR

Baguio Dec 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM

we are 3 couples looking for affordable cheap accomodation in baguio city,, and also is there any or somebody we can help us in our itinerary, we have places we want to visit,, thank you

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

isolated Batanes islands in the philippines

Luzon Nov 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Has anyone traveled to the Batanes islands in the Philippines? What is it like up there for off-the-beaten path travelers?

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

jeep fare in manila

Manila Nov 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM

How much is jeepney fare in Manila?

more
    • SAFETY for Tourist Butuan, Philippines

Butuan Nov 24, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I am a black male traveller. Thinking of visiting Butuan City, Many of my friends tell me that Mindanao is dangerous. Will Butuan be safe? Is this a good or bad decision to visit Butuan City? Should I avoid Butuan on my trip?

more
    • How much pocket money in peso/pound will I need, and can anybody recommend a cheap accomodation?

Vigan Nov 27, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Im planning to visit Vigan City between April/May 2015 for 2 nights... I'd just like to do some sight seeing with my boyfriend and eat out. Not looking to have an expensive stay as weve planned to see other places in the Philippines... Just trying to plan ahead and there is not much online about Vigan city prices etc... So if anybody can give me a rough idea on how much money I should take and if there are any b&bs or lodges that are at a reasonable price that will be great :)

more
    • Nuclear power plant

Province of Bataan Dec 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi, my question pertains to the batman nuclear facility.

I read on the Internet than you can take tours, however not much information is available.

Is it open 7 days a week ?

Can I turn up at entrance and buy a ticket or do I have to go on a pre arranged organised tour?

This and any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
      Tony.

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

best area to stay?

Manila Nov 20, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Im staying in Manila for 3-4 nights where is the best areas to stay for the first time visitor to the city, im looking for somewhere safe im a solo female traveller.

more
    • Health/Medical Insurance Question

Philippines Yesterday

To the Expats and foreign students who live in the Philippines, I am researching what health/medical insurance company to sign up with that will provide good and reliable coverage while a person is living in the Philippines. It appears there are quite a few companies out there. One I found that seems to have comprehensive coverage is GeoBlue. Anyone have any experience with GeoBlue? Any other recommendations that you had good experience with?

Thanks

more
    • Where to go to avoid the typhoon?

Philippines Dec 3, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I'm in Oslob now after swimming with whale sharks which was awesome btw. I had planned to spend the next week on Cebu and Bohol then a few days on Boracay before flying home. So my question is I guess is there somewhere else in the Philippines I can fly to, from Cebu, to avoid it then fly back early next week? Somewhere with nice beaches and snorkeling would be good. N.B. I've already been to Puerto Galera. Lastly after seeing how low lying the land is around here I hope if the typhoon comes this way everyone will be ok as a storm surge would cause a lot of damage.

more
    • Shop opening times

by lou40lou40 Online Now Sep 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Arriving Cebu City airport at 18:15 then need to get to my hotel near Robinsons Fuente for an overnight stay before I leave for Moalboal very early next morning. Is there any chance that a mobile phone shop in this area will be open in the evening so I can purchase a cheap talk and text phone to use in the philippines ?

3 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    • Affordable Hotels near Mactan Airport in Cebu City

by CherrieAnn Online Now Jul 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Which hotel is affordable yet provides a relaxing ambiance in Cebu city?
      My family is planning to stay for 2 nights in Cebu on December. Its our forst time to visit the place, since we only have limited time to stay there, i would like us to stay in a relaxing place where we can enjoy the beauty of the place. I also consider a place near the airport because we have an early morning flight on the 11th. Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 2:34 AM
    • pwallmann's Profile Photo

Cebu Area Suggestions

by pwallmann Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I fly out of Cebu to Puerto Princessa Saturday morning. Does anyone have any suggestions on what area I should locate myself at for Friday night? I'm a fan of wandering, eating, live music, and drinking (but not too much). Would Cebu be a worthwhile stay for two nights? I don't mind a long cab ride to and from the airport. So an area that would maximize my wandering pleasure would be great. Thanks!

15 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 4:34 AM
    • Stores in Cebu City

by chicagoroxy Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Are there any stores located in Cebu City that we have here in the US?

9 Answers Aug 28, 2014 at 12:19 AM
    • Romance in the Phils

by dcoy1980 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I'm going the Cebu city to visit my fiance' and her family in April. I will be there for 2 weeks. Does anyone know of romantic restaurants and places to visit with my fiance'? Also family venues for us and our 4 year old daughter?

7 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 1:57 AM
    • How long to visit Cebu

by mariodsxx Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Hello, I am thinking of visiting Cebu with my family (2 kids included). Can someone tell me how long is a good holiday in Cebu?

6 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 9:56 AM
    • CAMOTES ISLAND

by Hoosiers53 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Coming to Cebu first part of April and would like to know something about the Camotes Islands. How do you get there is it expensive and is it worth the trip. I don't know if it was damaged by the typhoon or not. Looking at staying at the Mangodlong Paradise. Any advice would help.

3 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 5:24 AM
    • 24 hrs restaurant

by enadespinosa Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Any 24 hrs restaurant around Radisson Blu Hotel?

2 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 2:13 AM
    • star_sandoval2013's Profile Photo

Where you in Cebu City for Sinulog 2014?

by star_sandoval2013 Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 2:36 AM

If you answered YES, what advice can you share to people who'd like to witness this festival next year?

4 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 8:32 PM
    • paulrinch's Profile Photo

Budget hotels near SM City Cebu

by paulrinch Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Me and some of my friends are going to Cebu City Philippines. Were looking for a budget hotel near the SM City Cebu Mall for us to easy access the mall. Can anyone tell me which one has good facilities and good accommodation?

4 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 2:30 AM
    • cl.'s Profile Photo

What to see in Cebu

by cl. Online Now Nov 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I'll be coming to Cebu soon and i want to know of what to do except the beaches

15 Answers Aug 28, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Where can I shop for authentic souvenirs and trinkets?

by star_sandoval2013 Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Hi everyone! I have some Japanese friends who are coming to visit in the first week of December. I'd like to buy them some "Welcome to Cebu" souvenirs. Do you know of a specific shop or stall that sells these? Somewhere within the city would be preferable. Arigatou! =)

1 Answer Nov 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

airport and wu

by Hugball Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM

is cebu airport functionnal for commercial flights to manilla ? and is there western union agency there thats open now?

4 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    • specific club

by gooddriver Online Now Nov 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM

where is bayside club cebu

2 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM
    • Direction to Prometric Testing Center

by nuricko23 Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM

From the Mactan international airport, how can I go to this place :Tread Inc.
      Suit 308 Centro Maximo D, Jakosalem ST, Cebu City? (without riding a taxi) Thank you!

5 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Best "pungko-pungko" spots in Cebu City

by star_sandoval2013 Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm quite the street food fan and have tasted my fair share of hawker's delights. Tempura, fish ball, corn kernels coated in margarine, kwek-kwek, balot - you name it! I have a particular fancy for "pungko-pungko" and its specials - pig's brain and ginabot. But I only frequent the ones behind the Sampaguita Suites building (on Gotianuy Street) and in near Redemptorist Church.

Are the other places worth trying?
      Please recommend a favorite.

Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    • Arwinwin's Profile Photo

Transportation from Cebu city to palanas alcantara

by Arwinwin Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hi,
      Next year I have plan to visit cebu philippines
      I want to go to Palanas Alcantara (Cavano Street)
      I want to know how I get there ?
      please guide me
      Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Sep 26, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • robert9876's Profile Photo

Vegetarian and no fish eating

by robert9876 Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Are there any restaurants that serve vegetarian, no fish either places to eat?

5 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    • Good locations in Cebu

by Samsamb Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I'm visiting Cebu in July with my wife. What locations you recommend for me to visit for tourism? Do you recommend the Quest Cebu 3 stars Hotel? Thanks!

6 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    • New beach resort in Cebu (opened within the year)

by mingb1211 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Are there any new beach resorts in Cebu?

2 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 3:01 AM
    • Consolacion to IT PARK

by Justicefordee Online Now May 16, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I want to ask what jeepney route should i go in order to go to IT Park . Starting point is consolacion..

2 Answers May 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    • More Interesting place please

by akosibeth Online Now May 7, 2013 at 2:48 AM

what are other interesting places near lapu-lapu monument? :) Thanks..

4 Answers May 8, 2013 at 12:08 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Van hire from Mactan airport to Maya Port

by sanggano Online Now Apr 21, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Will be travelling to Malapascua end of May in a group of 13 (10 adults, 3 teens). We arrive in Mactan at 8:15 a.m. We will need a vehicle that will accommodate 13 pax + luggage.

Will appreciate if you could recommend a reliable transport provider.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    • 3 Families

by CebuTourist1 Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM

We're travelling in May2013 to Cebu - 3 couples with 5 kids ie 11 people (as a replacement to Koh Samui in Thailand, so as to try out a new place where we've been 4 times). The kids are interested in the beach/water - so we're looking to stay at a big villa (apartment?) or something with a pool and go on to the beaches that one has heard about. In the evenings, the adults do want to go to some of the night-spots and see the nightlife there - and not travel for say more than 20-25 mins. So question is - which part of Cebu to stay in? Can we get rental villas on the beach? or should we stay in the city and head daily out to some place from there? Can we hire our own transport (eg scooters/cars in thailand)? Any inputs welcome and much appreciated. Many thanks

2 Answers Apr 14, 2013 at 5:25 AM
    • boat from cebu to dumagute

by jacobglobo1 Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM

the best boat from cebu to dumagute how much cost and how long time take thanks

3 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    • buses ot taxi from cebu airport to center

by jacobglobo1 Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM

the best boat from cebu to dumagute how much cost and how long time take thanks

2 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    • buses ot taxi from cebu airport to center

by jacobglobo1 Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM

how much cost taxi from airport to center are there any aircon busses from airport too center of cebu

3 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    • middele class hotel in cebu

by jacobglobo1 Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM

any 1000 peso hotel with safe box near the males in cebu near to mango aquer thanks for any informtion

4 Answers Apr 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    • 24 hour massage place

by dcheung Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM

my friends and I are landing at 4 in the morning, and are planning to go for a massage in cebu city before our ferry. I found a place called tree shade massage but it seems to be out of service. Any decent 24 hr massage place to recommend?

1 Answer Mar 25, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    • MiZsD's Profile Photo

how much

by MiZsD Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 8:25 AM

how much IS THE ENTrance fee in zoomers?

3 Answers Mar 15, 2013 at 1:56 AM