Travel Answers
Cayo las Brujas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Any way to travel from Jardines de la Reina to Trinidad or Cinfuegos ?(not to Havana)

Cuba Yesterday

I understand there is some very very small fishing village when back from Jardines de la Reina which is not really a "social" place or developed one... what is the easiest way to find transport at this area ? i hear there are no options
      other than booking a taxi in advance and that costs are extremely high.
      Anyone was there for scuba diving and knows ?

• Cuba Missile Crisis sites

Cuba Sep 16, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Is there anything to see of the Russian missile installations in San Cristobal or Guanajay or anyehere else? If so, can a tour from Havana be arranged?

• jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Spanish lessons in Havana

Cuba Sep 22, 2015 at 2:15 PM

I'm going to Cuba for first time in November. I would like to take spanish lessons for a week in Havana and doing homestay. Unfortunately I only find the usual big language schools but I prefer something more private if posible in Cuba. Is it posible to get lessons with a private teacher? I have level C1 but need to refresh it.

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Santiago de Cuba Oct 7, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Hi Guys,

Can you recommend of a nice and reliable & Clean Casa in Santiago de Cuba or some small historic hotel ?
      If you have recommendation also for Holguin or Baracoa or Camaguey it will be very helpful.

Thanks !

• Sharon's Profile Photo

Cuba's East side - where to visit (other than Santiago) ?

Cuba Oct 7, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Im going to have at least a week to travel after ending my diving time inJardines de la Reina.
      I will most likely end it and will stop either in Trinidad or in Cienfuegos (Been in both before). I haven't been to the eastern side of Cuba so i want to visit Santiago de Cuba and wondering where else would it be worth and easy to travel: Baracoa ? Holguin ? other places ?
      Where would you recommend and the benefits of each places / whats there to see ?

Any recommended places to sleep there ?

Will appreciate your assistance :)

Thank you,