Cayo de Willy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Needing expert advice

La Romana Jun 14, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Is it possible to drive to Punta Cana from La Romana considering that our ship arrives in La Romana at 9 am and will depart by 4 pm. Any car rental suggestions. Sorry, don't know much bout Dominican Republic. Or any good suggestions.

more
    • bekahl's Profile Photo

Where to book trips?

Punta Cana Jun 7, 2015 at 7:55 AM

We are a family of 4 including 2 young children and are going on holiday to Punts Cana the last two weeks of July. Just wondering if it's cheaper and easy enough to book trips and activities with the locals when we are there rather than booking with our travel company.

more
    • Altos de chavon

La Romana Jun 15, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Good day everyone. We are coming from a cruise ship and shore excursion from La Romana are fully booked so I was looking if there's any tour companies you can recommend? Our ship is docked from 9a-4p so time is limited. I've read of casa de campo and altos de chavon. Is altos de chavon in casa de campo? Do you recommend it for sightseeing? How much are the taxi fare? One way? Or round trip? Would love to do the river cruise but Carnival is sold out and wondering if we'll still able to do it with other tours. Thanks for any info.

Arnold 

more
    • russian_yaz's Profile Photo

Moving to Punta Cana for 3 years

Punta Cana Jun 14, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hi, after several years in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, I'm moving to Punta Cana next week. We (my wife and me) plan to stay for about 3 years, same duration as her work contract. As from my profile, you can see I like MTB, cannyoing and mountain in general. Other than Pico Duarte natural park in the center of the island, is there other place near Punta Cana to enjoy good trails and mountain hikes? Any other advices will be welcomed. Thanks!

more

Near Cayo de Willy