Cayo Coco Travel Answers

change location

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Uncle_Sevo Online Now May 10, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Me and my girlfriend have booked in the Villa cojimar in cayo guilermo for 2 weeks commencing 17th may 2007.One thing I am worrying about is the weather.I understand it rains but to what extent?We are in our twentys and allthough I know this is going to be a quite holiday,im hoping to meet people who are up for having a laugh,partyin etc.

Secondley:We are All inclusive but are taking 1000 pound between us both.Is this enough? how much are the trips? catamarans,dolphins,jungle tour,havana? I want to do as many trips as possible

Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • robramon's Profile Photo

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by robramon Online Now May 11, 2007 at 2:27 PM

I cant help you with the resort, but dont worry about the rain !;) you shouldnt get any real rainfall in May, and if you do it will last about 5 minutes.. I have heard that it is very hot in Cuba at the moment.. so enjoy the beach weather ;)
    1000 Pounds should be plenty between you, you have all inclusive so your food and drink is paid for ;) so its just trips and off resort drink, snacks.. it shouldnt be very expensive, presuming you are from the UK.. the Cuban currency us linked to the US dollar which is great for us at the moment ;).. for trips, you could check out www.gocubaplus.com they have many advertised, and theyre should be a resort representative to help you out with excursions and trips once your there.. enjoy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines