Cavtat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sim card for laptop dongle

by stravaigin Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Is there a good phone or computer shop in Cavtat where I can buy a sim card for my laptop USB dongle?

• dubrovnick airport

by lindamreid Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 10:18 PM

I am travelling to cavtat from Dubrovnick airport next Saturday can anyone tell me if there is any public transport from airport please

3 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 10:10 AM
    • Airplane noise in Cavtat

by franceslesley Online Now May 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM

I have booked a holiday in August to stay in Cavtat, It looks wonderful but I am worried about the noise of planes as the airport is so close. What is it really like, please be honest

2 Answers May 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM
    • Cigarettes

by JHSE04265 Online Now May 1, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Hi, Can I buy Benson & Hedges Gold cigarettes in Cavtat,Please?

1 Answer May 2, 2014 at 11:25 AM
    • Taxi or Shuttle

by Stanchester Online Now Apr 29, 2014 at 9:28 AM

What is the cost of a taxi or shuttle bus from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavat ? Is it best to pre-book or just wait until you get there ?

2 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 6:50 AM
    • Cavtat to Kotor

by PopsiB Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Are there any organised excursions from Cavtat to Kotor either by land or sea that we could do in early June?

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 25, 2014 at 7:04 AM
    • Which currency should I bring?

by Greerso2004 Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hi, I was in cavtat 2 years ago but I can't remember if I used Kunas or Euros, is There a preferred currency?

Thanks
      Mark

12 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    • independence day 8th October 2013

by cliffbuckman Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Where can I find out details of any events/performances/parades etc taking place in Cavtat and Dubrovnik on 8th October 2013 to celebrate Independence Day.

• imoskvin's Profile Photo

Baby stores in cavtat

by imoskvin Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Do anybody can tell be what baby stores are in Cavtat? I'm espacially interested in baby food: what brands are available?

• SashaS12's Profile Photo

mineral shop in center Cavtat or near hotel Albatros

by SashaS12 Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM

hello, I.ve been in Cavtat and i found a mineral shop, selling pearls, 'Croatian stone' and other semi-precious jeweleries in center of Cavtat.
      if there is somebody reading this and they are still in Cavtat or going there soon, can you please ask the owner of the shop for a phone number.. he.s name is Zoran.
      my e.mail just in case is sl.sasha@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!

• Beaches

by martinnarey Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Forgive me if this is a repeat question. We are staying in the old town near the promenade later this month. Are there any swimming beaches to which we can walk?
      Thank you
      Martin

2 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 6:04 AM
    • best price for day trip to medjug

by jackiemone Online Now May 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM

7 adults. 3 children ages 2 to 8.

Looking private bus to medjugorje from cavtat on the 28 May

Best price required as some of the party is not interested in going but will be brought along

Thanks

Email. Jackiemone1@hotmail.co.uk

3 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM
    • Omegasaints10's Profile Photo

Bars

by Omegasaints10 Online Now Apr 28, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Hi ,what is the best bar in Cavtat?

1 Answer Apr 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

What to do!

by diamond_skies Online Now Aug 29, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Hi all

We are headed to Cavtat for a week next month. This will be our third visit and we love the peacefulness of the the place. We will probably go to Dubrovnik for a day but were wondering what else we could do in the area. The Elafiti Islands sound like a definite - what is the best way to get there from Cavtat? I know there are several places at the harbour that do boat trips to the islands - are they worth going with and are they fairly regular?

Any other ideas? We have been to Mostar and Montenegro on organised tours and have no real interest in going to Medjugorje. We will not have a hire car so we will be relying on public transportation.

Many thanks,

Jane

4 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 6:05 AM
    • buntyduncan's Profile Photo

Hire of Bicycles

by buntyduncan Online Now Aug 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Hi
      My husband and myself are visiting Cavtat the first week in September and staying at the Iberostar Albatros. Is there anywhere we can hire bicycles for a couple of days and what is there that is worth cycling to within 10 miles? Would we need the bikes to go into Cavtat or is it really near?

Thanks

Jan

1 Answer Aug 16, 2012 at 3:51 AM
    • Villa Banac - Wedding Ceremony

by andmackharvey Online Now Jul 28, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Hi there,

Can anyone advise how we can book Villa Banac for our wedding ceremony?

We have tried looking online and have found no websites. We don't have a wedding planner as we are trying to do this all ourselves to save cost.

WE don't need any officials as we are just having a blessing (the legal marriage will take place in the UK before we leave) so are just looking to hire the place for around 80 guests.

Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks,
      Andrea & Luke

2 Answers Jul 28, 2012 at 4:04 AM
    • Tennis

by Ingvar96 Online Now Jun 24, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Did somebodey know were it is a tennis court in Cavtat?

1 Answer Jun 24, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    • Katica Apartments

by kalmochan Online Now Jan 26, 2012 at 5:58 AM

hi

Hope someone can help, I have just booked to stay in the katica apartments which are above the hotel epidaurus , I cannot find any information or recent pictures ,does anyone know them or have any idea what they are like . it was a fantastic deal but I'm quite concerned now any help would be appreciated.

3 Answers Jan 29, 2012 at 2:47 AM
    • Trip to Korcula

by jquinnle Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM

I am going on holiday to Cavtat in early June and would like to know whether there are boat trips to the island of Korcula rather than travelling by coach and ferry. I spent a lovely holiday there in 2006 and would love to go there again but I would prefer to go by boat.

4 Answers Jan 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM
    • hills or steps- hotel Vila Ana??

by kathywatts Online Now Jan 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM

hi I thinking of booking the hotel Villa Ana, Cavtat, great reviews but states it on top of hill, bit concerned, wondering if any body could tell me if the hill consists of a hill that you can walk up (incline) or is it a series of steps that you need to access. If you familiar with this area could you let me know the aprox degree of the incline, i have some mobility issues. Kathy

• Sunshine

by dannymo87 Online Now Nov 28, 2011 at 4:59 AM

I have found a really nice holiday in Cavtat starting 26/05/2012 for 10 days. Does anybody know what sort of weather to expect around this time? Will it be hot and sunny or is this a bit early in the season to expect very good weather?

Dan

4 Answers Nov 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM
    • Taxi's in and around cavtat

by kathywatts Online Now Nov 6, 2011 at 3:13 AM

HI we planning on visiting cavtat in July, having looked for apartments and hotels, they mostly seem to be on top of hills. as we have slight mobility problems we are wondering if there are local taxi available for short trips ( apartment to beach, or the town) to avoid the hills. and if so are they expensive. thanks kathy

3 Answers Nov 6, 2011 at 9:44 AM
    • ian1917's Profile Photo

Breakfast in Cavtat

by ian1917 Online Now Oct 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Hi we are staying in a rented apartment in Cavtat for one night before flying home from Dubrovnik aiport at about 11am. Is there anywhere we can get a good breakfast (or shop for breakfast things) in Cavtat?

1 Answer Oct 3, 2011 at 12:48 PM
    • Cavtat to hvar

by jharness Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 4:40 AM

I would like some advice please on the best way to get from Cavtat to Hvar. I do not have a car, so believe a coach to Split and then a catamaran to Hvar would be the best way. I have 2 questions really
      1. Are there coaches direct form Cavtat to Split? Or would I have to go into Dubrovnik first?
      2. I have read that you cannot pre-book a catermaran from Split to Hvar and I am a little concerned that if we turned up on the day after a 5 hour coach trip, that we might not get over to Hvar the same day. Would it be better then to spend the night before in Split in that case?

Looking forward to your suggestions. Many thanks. Julie

5 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 3:18 PM
    • cost of living

by martinmacleod Online Now Nov 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM

What is the average price of a 3 course meal and what is the average price of beer and wine

2 Answers Nov 30, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    • karamella's Profile Photo

Cavtat - Dubrovnik

by karamella Online Now Aug 25, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Dear friends,

I see someone asked about transportation between Cavtat and Dubrovnik.
      Can you advise please how long does it take by bus and by ferry, and, how much is the bus/ferry ticket?

Thank you

1 Answer Aug 25, 2009 at 10:51 AM
    • Dubrovnik/Cavtat to Budva transport?

by AndyHeath Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Hi, I will be flying to Dubrovnik Airport on Sunday 9th August, and will be looking to reach Budva for a weeks holiday before returning to Dubrovnik Airport on the Sunday 16th August.

Please could anyone advise on the travel links? I was under the impression there were regular bus journeys between Dubrovnik and Budva, but now it appears they are not as regular, and possibly not running at all on Sunday. Would there be any trains / buses running from either the airport, Cavtat, or Dubrovnik to Budva on the Sunday? And returning the following Sunday?

If so, should we book ahead?

Many thanks for any help.

For information, our plane arrives at Dubrovnik airport at 17:00, so we are hard pushed to get to Budva. The return departs the airport at 18:00 so more time on the 2nd Sunday to get back to the airport.

6 Answers Jul 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    • Motorbike hire

by 7659 Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I am going to cavtat in june and am looking to hire a motorbike not a scooter can anyone give me help with this

2 Answers Feb 25, 2009 at 2:24 PM
    • Cavtat to dubrovnik no. 10 bus

by roypott Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 3:55 AM

We are going to Cavtat in May 09 and staying at an apartment in the Poluganje area.
      We are taking our less mobile parent and would like to know if we need to walk down to the cavtat bus station to get the no 10 bus to dubrovnik or are there bus stops for this service nearer our apartment?

Also can anyone tell us how far it is down to the cavtat waterfront and also the bus station from Poluganje ?

Is it possible to walk it and if so how long will it take (have been told 10mins)?

Is their a bus from near our apartment down into cavtat?

Answers to any or all of the above appreciated
      Roy

2 Answers May 8, 2009 at 6:25 AM
    • Transport From the Airport

by whaler08 Online Now Sep 3, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Does anyone know whether there are regular buses from dubrovnik airport to Cavtat?

1 Answer Sep 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM