Cavtat Travel Answers

change location

Cavtat to dubrovnik no. 10 bus

by roypott Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 3:55 AM

We are going to Cavtat in May 09 and staying at an apartment in the Poluganje area.
We are taking our less mobile parent and would like to know if we need to walk down to the cavtat bus station to get the no 10 bus to dubrovnik or are there bus stops for this service nearer our apartment?

Also can anyone tell us how far it is down to the cavtat waterfront and also the bus station from Poluganje ?

Is it possible to walk it and if so how long will it take (have been told 10mins)?

Is their a bus from near our apartment down into cavtat?

Answers to any or all of the above appreciated
Roy

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Cavtat to dubrovnik no. 10 bus

by roypott Online Now Jan 20, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Hi
    Thanks for the reply-
    I think your right. on google maps it does show the apartment quite near the main road. its address is-
    POLUGANJE 29
    20210 CAVTAT

Ca you tell us if its possible to get a bus down too, and more importantly, back up from the harbour to somewhere near the address above?

As before, if you know wher the number 10 dubrovnik bus stops this would also be useful.

Roy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Cavtat to dubrovnik no. 10 bus

by phelmsman Online Now May 8, 2009 at 6:25 AM

Hi ROY,we have stayed in Cavtat previously,but im not sure where Poluganji is situated.I can tell you, that Cavtat itself is all on the flat, & is very accessable from the bus station.we njoyed a lovely week there in My 2007,when at that time they were building the new bus station. Hope you rtesolve your difficulties if they arise,& incidently were due to arrive for a second visit, on 10th may,2009 SO WE MAY EVEN HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING UP WITH YOU,although looking at the date , u may already beon your way there...Have a really lovely time. Pete & Pat Tyler..HOTEL SUPETAR CAVTAT. 10TH-17TH MAY 2007

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines