Cavite City Travel Answers

change location

seeking street names

by corncob131 Online Now Nov 15, 2006 at 7:47 AM

Use to live in Cavite City. Memory fails me on street names and where I lived.
As you exit from Sangley Point, go straight ahead, what is that street name?
Continuing straight ahead and turning right on street that takes you thru town and out past a check point to out of town, what was that street name? Again, as you exit Sangley Point and turn right and follow the road out past the cemetary, what is that street name? Now, after you pass the cemetary, continue
straight ahead for a short distance, and I lived on a road that turned left. If you name the streets in that area, I am sure I recognize it? Is there a Guzman or DeGuzman street in that area? Thank you, George Snyder

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: seeking street names

by jhun Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 9:32 AM

yes there's a name de guzman street thats where i use to live actually i was there last july for vacation after 15 year in baltimore finally had a chance to take vaction in the philippines, the place never change its all the same.but i had a good time....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • MAUIRADISE's Profile Photo

Re: seeking street names

by MAUIRADISE Online Now Nov 19, 2007 at 1:25 AM

I haven't paid attention to the name of the streets in Cavite City when I visited recently. I think the street name from Sangley Point straight to Julian Felipe Blvd, P. Burgos, Dra Salamanca, Dalahican? The four districts are San Antonio, San Roque, Caridad and Sta Cruz. From Sangley Point, turn right to M. Gregorio, and the road to the cemetery we usually call just plain Boulevard? Now you make me wonder and research for it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Cavite City Travel Answer Locations