change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving Feb 2015 to Brazil for a few months

Brazil Jul 18, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Hello

I am moving to Brazil next year for a few months. Depending where I can get a teaching/receptionist/nanny job, I will move to either Salvador, Fortaleza, Rio, Belo Horizonte, or any other place

If you are moving to Brazil around the same time, and you are looking for a roommate, please contact me. Rent is expensive and it would be great to share a place with someone.

Also, if you have any suggestions on finding a job, or any advice on moving to a particular city - please share :D

more
    • Salsa and lessons

Salvador da Bahia Jul 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Hi, are there any Salsa Music clubs /bars and also any lessons .(not beginner) I am arriving on my own for a few months . Thanks Peter

more
    • Travel by PT to games

Belo Horizonte Jun 27, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Is there any organised way to get to FIFA games in Belo by public transport? In Recife you could get a special ticket taking you to the ground and back by train and then bus

more
    • Fishing for peacock bass

Manaus Jun 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM

I want to do a day trip fishing in the amazonas for peacock bass. I'm currently in Manaus but having a hard time finding a fishing tour. Anya phone numbers and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • aflaneur's Profile Photo

Looking for local guide

Rio de Janeiro Jul 20, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Any member know a guide who can show me the less obvious wonders of Rio?

more
    • cell phone

Pantanal Jul 16, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Asian holding a local cell phone,will his phone line be reachable in Pantanal?

more
    • How can i book a place in Pocone or Port Jofre

Pantanal Jun 24, 2014 at 7:54 PM

How can i book a place in Pocone or Port Jofre

more
    • information about Vegetarian Food

Uberlândia Jul 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hello Guys,
      I am from India and coming in the next month to Uberlandia. I am pure vegetarian and don't eat any type of meats and egg so is there any option for me to survive in Uberlandia.

more
    • Looking for paradise spots for swimming and beautiful sandy beaches

Pipa Jun 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM

we are traveling to Brazil for a family trip with our 9 and 13 yr old daughters who love to swim. We are arriving into Sao Paulo and driving ocean side. Where is the best place to visit and stay along the coast? We plan to stay in Sao Paulo 2 nights, rent a car and drive down the coast. Any help in planning out our itinerary would be greatly appreciated. We plan to stay beach side for 8 nights in July.

more
    • safety, crime rate

Itapema Jul 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Is Itapema, Brazil generally a safe place to visit?

more
    • Terminals 1+2 in GiG

Rio de Janeiro Jul 14, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Hey, quick airport question guys!

I will arrive from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro GiG airport in terminal 1C on September 13th, and 4 hours later I have a ticket leaving Rio to the US with TAM airlines from Terminal 2.
      And these are separate tickets with two separate airlines.
      Does anyone know if I have to clear Customs and Immigration in Terminal 1 in order to check into my flight at Terminal 2? Remember, these tickets are separate.

more
    • airport sao Joao del rei

São João del Rei Jul 11, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I can't find any flight from Rio or B.H. to Sao Joao del Rei with Azul airlines. Someone knows something about it?
      Paolo (Italy)

more
    • Vaccination

São Paulo Jul 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hello- My son will leave for 5 month to Sao Paulo, although medecins, internet,....ask for yellow fiver, hepatite A/B vaccination, I'am not shure if this is really necessary. What kind of things he need to take care about?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Rsdonovan's Profile Photo

A day in Sao Paolo

Sao Paulo 18 hours ago

I will be spending 2 separate days in Sao Paolo in November as stopover days from London to Santiago de Chile and back. Can anyone suggest how to spend a night and day in Sao Paolo? I can't travel too far from the city as I have to get back to the airport at the end of the day. Thanks

more
    • Looking for paradise spots for swimming and beautiful sandy beaches

Pipa Jun 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM

we are traveling to Brazil for a family trip with our 9 and 13 yr old daughters who love to swim. We are arriving into Sao Paulo and driving ocean side. Where is the best place to visit and stay along the coast? We plan to stay in Sao Paulo 2 nights, rent a car and drive down the coast. Any help in planning out our itinerary would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Language Institute in Sao Paulo, Brazil

São Paulo Jul 19, 2014 at 6:09 PM

hello brothers
      I am soon coming to Sao Paulo
      but I want the names of the institutes studying the language with the Brazilian figures if possible and thank you

more
    • hotel recommendation

Rio de Janeiro Jul 7, 2014 at 11:20 PM

We will be in Rio for one additional day after our cruise disembarks. I am looking for a hotel in a safe and well located area for seeing some sights. Never having been there before and since Rio seams spread out I am uncertain where that may be. Any recommendations?
      Thanks

more
    • wonderdida's Profile Photo

Need help with itinerary - Rio/Salvador and..

Brazil Jul 18, 2014 at 3:42 AM

Hello, I'm going to Brazil for 11 days (on/off Rio) and I need help with my itinerary.
      I think we are going to do 4 days in Rio, 3 in Salvador so we have 3 more days to spend somewhere else.
      We where thinking to rest on a nice beach spot close to one of the two cities, and someone suggested to check Ihla Grande, Morro de Sao Paolo, Floripa, Buzios or Paraty. Well I have read about these places and checked out pictures, but, to be honest, I was a bit disappointed..I don't want to be pretentious, but the pictures I have seen don't compare to the beautiful islands and beaches here in the Mediterranean. So I was questioning myself if it's worth spending those days in a place which is not satisfactory, and maybe visit something that it's really impressive and I won't have the chance to see here, for example: iguazu falls, jericoara dunes..we don't have here anything comparable to such beauties. Unfortunately, they seem pretty far from either Rio or Salvador. :-( :-( :-( What do you suggest? Please convince me that one of the places around Rio or Bahia is worth ;-) Also, I would love to get the chance to see the toucans, where are they located? thank you :-)

more
    • Cumbuco instead of Caucaia

by mangoxxl Online Now Feb 25, 2006 at 9:35 AM

Hi folks, would you agree to promote Cumbuco instead of Caucaia. what kind of highlights you find in Caucaia? tell me. Ive never ben there. Ciao mangoxxl

1 Answer Mar 1, 2006 at 12:04 PM