Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stamoz's Profile Photo

for ship trip

Boracay Island Mar 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Hello there,

I kindly ask for suggestions on how to get to Boracary by boat or ferry, as I'll be in Cebu next week. Looking for best deals on transport tickets, and budget accommodation as well, Thank you,

more
    • Van/Buses/Boats is it 24 hours/available after midnight?

Boracay Island Mar 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Me and my friend will arrive around 12AM in Kalibo for March 28-31 trip to Boracay, i would like to ask if the vans/buses are available at that time? Is it 24 hours? How about the boat in Caticlan?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

for ship trip

Boracay Island Mar 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Hello there,

I kindly ask for suggestions on how to get to Boracary by boat or ferry, as I'll be in Cebu next week. Looking for best deals on transport tickets, and budget accommodation as well, Thank you,

more
    • asking

by kimdianobel Online Now May 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM

ask ko lang po mga magkano ang pamasahe papunta Caticlan na galing sa Manila by boat... I hope u can reply me as soon as possible.. thanks po

1 Answer May 31, 2012 at 2:45 AM
    • Crissykins's Profile Photo

Bangka

by Crissykins Online Now Nov 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Hi,

Kindly help me to know until what time is the last trip of the bank in Caticlan Port to Boracay Island.

Thank you

4 Answers Nov 17, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    • Help with Itinerary please.

by Islandlad Online Now Nov 19, 2007 at 3:19 AM

Hi, family arriving afternoon Mactan/Cebu from Europe late Jan seeking advice please from experienced PI travellers as to the best itinerary and method of travel to avoid time wasting and make the most of our 17 day stay..
      From Mactan we would like to visit but not neccesarily in this order;- Kalibo/Panay - Panglao/Bohol - Dumaguete/Negros and then return to Mactan for our return flight..Appreciate any input for painless way to take these places in.

May email direct to galloconnect@hotmail.com
      Many thanks John

• Caticlan to Calapan

by Islandlad Online Now Nov 14, 2007 at 1:20 AM

HI,

Having real difficulty in locating painless way of getting to Puerto Galera from Caticlan by Ferry - RORO etc..Any suggestions appreciated.

Considering the area is surrounded by sea, I am surprised at the lack of day sailboats to rent.

Best
      John

4 Answers Nov 16, 2007 at 3:57 AM
    • edwinic's Profile Photo

Lets Focus on Caticlan

by edwinic Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 2:07 AM

One cannot avoid mentioning Caticlan when going to Boracay. Does Caticlan don’t have its own feature? What about its hotel facilities? Does it offer something that cannot be attained in Boracay? Can someone expand on this seemingly-forgotten but important town of Aklan.

6 Answers Sep 9, 2007 at 11:47 PM
    • Caticlan to calapan

by monsol85 Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 8:07 PM

Hi!, Id like to travel to calapna using the caticlan-calapn
      route, can anyone give me some information on how to
      get to calapan , oriental mindoro using from caticlan?

thanks.

3 Answers Apr 27, 2006 at 7:41 PM