Caticlan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Information on Station 3

Boracay Island May 1, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I have found an apartment to rent in the Station 3 section of the island.

1. How long would it take to walk from Station 3 to Station 2? How far is it in feet or miles?

2. How long would it take to walk there?

3. How much would it cost to take a motorcycle taxi there?

4. Are there bars or clubs in Station 3, or mostly just in Station 2?

5. What is the crowd in Station 3 like?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • How much rain can I expect on Boracay in the months of June, July, and August?

Boracay Island May 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I will be visiting the island soon and have read about the rainy season there.

How long (typically) per day does it rain at these times? Is the nightlife affected by the rain?

Please advise. Thank you.

more
    • Manila hotels (prior to arrival in Boracay)

Boracay Island May 6, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Can anyone suggest a good hotel ($20 - $60 US per night) in the Manila International Airport area? Someplace that is close to a bar (maybe with westerners)?

I will be arriving to Manila at 4:20 pm, and the flights from Manila to Caticlan are unavailable later that evening, so I will have to spend one night in Manila until my flight to Caticlan the next morning.

I appreciate your replies.

more
    • Visitors and Expats in Boracay during the months of June and July 2015

Boracay Island May 1, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Will there be many westerners during these months?

What is the approximate estimates of westerners visiting during that time of the year? Are they mostly Australian or European, or are there Americans and Canadians, too?

The reason I ask is because I was in Mexico last year and the number of westerners was really minimal, so there was no one who I could really talk to due to the language barrier. I understand that many people in the Philippines speak English very well, but I would like to meet some westerners while there, too.

Thank you.

more
    • What is the cheapest, most efficient way to get to Boracay from USA?

Boracay Island Apr 30, 2015 at 1:33 AM

I will be leaving Honolulu, Hawaii USA in early June and staying in Boracay till mid July of this year.

What is the best / cheapest / most efficient itinerary to take? What airlines do you suggest?

Will I need to stay a few nights in Cebu or Manila, or is it possible to get from Hawaii to Boracay within 24 - 36 hours?

How much is a flight from Manila to Boracay (in USD)? How much from Cebu to Boracay?

Please advise. Thank you for reading.

more
    • moymoydtraveller's Profile Photo

Public Transport Options

by moymoydtraveller Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM

What are available Public Transport Options Coming from Kalibo to Caticlan around 6pm or 7pm? I'll be arriving in Kalibo airport by 6pm but i need to get to Caticlan Jetty Port

4 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 1:49 AM
    • asking

by kimdianobel Online Now May 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM

ask ko lang po mga magkano ang pamasahe papunta Caticlan na galing sa Manila by boat... I hope u can reply me as soon as possible.. thanks po

1 Answer May 31, 2012 at 2:45 AM
    • Crissykins's Profile Photo

Bangka

by Crissykins Online Now Nov 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Hi,

Kindly help me to know until what time is the last trip of the bank in Caticlan Port to Boracay Island.

Thank you

4 Answers Nov 17, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    • Help with Itinerary please.

by Islandlad Online Now Nov 19, 2007 at 3:19 AM

Hi, family arriving afternoon Mactan/Cebu from Europe late Jan seeking advice please from experienced PI travellers as to the best itinerary and method of travel to avoid time wasting and make the most of our 17 day stay..
      From Mactan we would like to visit but not neccesarily in this order;- Kalibo/Panay - Panglao/Bohol - Dumaguete/Negros and then return to Mactan for our return flight..Appreciate any input for painless way to take these places in.

May email direct to galloconnect@hotmail.com
      Many thanks John

• Caticlan to Calapan

by Islandlad Online Now Nov 14, 2007 at 1:20 AM

HI,

Having real difficulty in locating painless way of getting to Puerto Galera from Caticlan by Ferry - RORO etc..Any suggestions appreciated.

Considering the area is surrounded by sea, I am surprised at the lack of day sailboats to rent.

Best
      John

4 Answers Nov 16, 2007 at 3:57 AM
    • edwinic's Profile Photo

Lets Focus on Caticlan

by edwinic Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 2:07 AM

One cannot avoid mentioning Caticlan when going to Boracay. Does Caticlan don’t have its own feature? What about its hotel facilities? Does it offer something that cannot be attained in Boracay? Can someone expand on this seemingly-forgotten but important town of Aklan.

6 Answers Sep 9, 2007 at 11:47 PM
    • Caticlan to calapan

by monsol85 Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 8:07 PM

Hi!, Id like to travel to calapna using the caticlan-calapn
      route, can anyone give me some information on how to
      get to calapan , oriental mindoro using from caticlan?

thanks.

3 Answers Apr 27, 2006 at 7:41 PM