Cathedral Provincial Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel tips

Vancouver Jul 4, 2015 at 11:54 AM

looking for reasonably priced hotels in the cruise port area of Vancouver BC?

more
    • Trip around North America

Vancouver Jun 29, 2015 at 6:24 AM

I am taking a trip of about 4-5 weeks in July-August, with my wife. I will be driving from Florida to San Diego, Vancouver, Montreal and back to Florida. We will be tenting in Federal and State/Provincial campgrounds mostly, with a mix of motels and cabins, friends and family.

In 1976 we did a similar trip from Montreal to San Francisco, Mexico City, Houston and back with our three children and in 1978 we did another another one again from Montreal to Los Angeles, El Paso and back. Our visiting the Northwest has been postponed until now. I have had my fair share of traveling, but most of it was done prior to the internet and its wonderful opportunities to learn and communicate.

I would appreciate suggestions on how to publish a log of the trip while making it, what campgrounds to take, "don't miss" nearby locations and any other comments that may be applicable.

I have posted a map to my Google Drive, but don't know how to make it available here for comments and suggestions.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with me.

more