Travel Answers
Cataviña

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips and must do in Ensenada in 2 days?

Ensenada Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM

19 year old college daughter and I are going to Ensenada for 2 days tomorrow -- we are both outdoorsy, nature lovers, also both speak Spanish and love culture and meeting people. Not big shoppers. At home staying at a really inexpensive hotel or a nice resort. We are renting a car in San Diego and driving down. Already have hotel reservations. Thanks!!

more
    • Walking into Tijuana

Tijuana Mar 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I've been across many times, but the last time, the new pedestrian route was a difficult walk for me. Are there now any reasonable alternatives ? Mexicoach used to run a cross border bus, but they were very unreliable. I think there must be some other way - I'm not the only one who would have difficulty with the new pedestrian crossing.

more
    • buying antibodics

Algodones Apr 21, 2014 at 10:52 PM

are u allow to buy antibodics and get across the border with them?

more
    • Crossing from tijuana to San Diego

Tijuana Apr 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I'm in tijuana right now and do not have a passport i want to walk across with my ID and birth certificate if i'm a US citizen?

more
    • Why are public restrooms so scarce in Ensenada ?

Ensenada Apr 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Why are public restrooms scarce in Ensenada ?

more
    • walking into the US from Tijuana

Tijuana Apr 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM

My passport was recently stolen while I have been in Mazatlan. I went to the US Consulate to find out what to do. The options they suggested were to get an emergency passport (which will take 3 days, so cant leave until 4 days from now) or to get to the border and walk across if I have a drivers license. I decided to do the latter, where I can fly to Tijuana tomorrow and then take a plane from San Diego to home. My question is, how much time should I plan on getting from Tijuana airport to border, cross the border, and get to the San Diego airport (I get in at 2:30 on a Tue)? What about a bus from TIJ airport across the border if I don't have a passport?

more
    • giant pot holes

Ensenada Apr 13, 2014 at 3:07 PM

When we got home from one of our trips to ensenada, I had to buy a new tire rim. the car made it home to dana point ca. because the air came out slow enough not to cause a flat too soon. whats wrong with that city that they leave the same pot holes there that get bigger over time and they don't know how to repair pot holes in the street ? that one was hard to avoid hitting because it was either hit that or get hit by another car, they drive like they're nuts there too.

more