change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fkompani's Profile Photo

Travelling with kids

Chandler Yesterday

Hi, I'll be in chandler in November with my 9-yr-old son and wonder what would be the best places around to take him. Any help?

• Long time overdue visit

Sedona Sep 28, 2015 at 6:16 PM

I spent time in Sedona in the late 80's and had an incredible time. Took many hikes to experience the "Vorteses." A good friend and I are planning at trip in 2016, as part of our "bucket lists." We want to to visit at a time with fewer crowds, have a low-key, no agenda visit. When would you suggest to be a good time of the year. Hoping to be outside most of the time. I know things have changed since I was there. We are using Cottonwood as a base. What other day trips would you suggest? Thanks...Scott

• Looking for a decent bar

Tucson Sep 24, 2015 at 4:33 PM

To get good drinks and food while watching NFL game. Would like to avoid the college crowd since I'm 40. I'm near the airport. Thanks!

• Moving to the Foothills?

by edgemush Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 9:52 AM

My wife and I are thinking of moving to the foothills with our 1.5 yr old son. I've never been to this area and my wife grew up an hour south of Tucson. Can anyone give us advice on what the foothills have to offer, lifestyles, schools, etc.