Cat Ba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule

by purcitron Online Now May 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

where can i find the Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule please?
      -i need to leave cat ba around 9am... is there a ferry from cat ba town to the Ben Binh ferry station?
      -need to be at Haiphong airport at 12 noon.
      thanks!

more

Near Cat Ba

• Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule

by purcitron Online Now May 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

where can i find the Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule please?
      -i need to leave cat ba around 9am... is there a ferry from cat ba town to the Ben Binh ferry station?
      -need to be at Haiphong airport at 12 noon.
      thanks!

6 Answers May 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM
    • Cat Ba in September - Any tips?

by RobSicily Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Guys, a friend a I are planning to spend a week in Cat Ba the first week of September and from there explore Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Do you think that a week is too much? Any recommendation on where to stay in Cat Ba? Ideally we would like to experience some nightlife as well (not clubs, but bars to know people).

Any help?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 4:39 AM
    • left mobile telephone in Cat Ba

by catbaquestion Online Now May 2, 2014 at 3:22 AM

We left our mobile telephone in the hotel in Cat Ba. The hotel (of which we don't know the name) was situated at the left end of the promenade almost opposite the bridge where the fishermen are (if you are with your back to the water). Next to it was a bigger hotel with balcony rooms. Our hotel had water views, but no balconys. The people did not speak English, they had a baby. Outside their place were a lot a big glass bottles with yellow liquid in, and some substance (dried food?or flowers? inside). There were a lot of these bottles outside. Our mobile Phone was a Polaroid one, the cable for uploading and little cotton bag was left there too. We are looking for someone who could go to this place and find out whether they have found it, and give them our email-address so that they can contact us (serenabeligum@hotmail.com) It would be nice if somebody could help us. Lots of thanks beforehand,
      Jan and Lieve Van Coillie-Lams from Belgium

1 Answer May 2, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • Monkey Island

by EddyB Online Now Sep 27, 2011 at 12:13 AM

Hi
      Can any one reccommend this place? Looking for low-key place to stay with family (two young children)...
      Cheers

1 Answer Oct 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM
    • cold in late October?

by kyleaz Online Now Aug 28, 2009 at 10:41 PM

How cold will it be in the area in late October? Will I need a heavy jacket at night?
      Thanks,
      kyle

2 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 2:02 AM