Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• groop holaday

Faro Jun 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM

can i get a train frome moncarapacho to fatima thanks kevin

more
    • upgrading from a studio apt to a bedroom

Albufeira Jun 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM

i am going to albufeira in september and staying in the villanova. i booked a studio apartment but want to upgrade to a bedroom. could i do it on arrival? how much will it cost?

more
    • Car parks?

Albufeira Jul 7, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Looking to drive from Carveiro to Albufeira this afternoon. Are there any good car parks? Looking to see old and new parts with minimal stress. Two kids in part (7 and 11).

more
    • From Tavira bus station to the train station?

Tavira Jun 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Hello,
      we will arrive to Tavira by bus (from Algeciras) and should go on by train (to Fuzeta-a).

I'd like to know which is the best way to get from the bus station to the train station, what's the distance between them, and how much time is needed? We are a family (2 adults, 2 teenagers) and have 4 big suitcases... Our arrival time is 16.30 and there are trains leaving 17.11 and 18.10.

And yet, where can we buy tickets for trains and local buses?

Thank you for reading this and my best regards from Finland!
      - Sinikka

more
    • places near Tavira also worth a stay

Tavira Jun 23, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Going to tavira for a few days in sept where else close by is worth a visit for a further few nights? thanks Ciara

more
    • Portimao holiday

Portimão Jun 13, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Is portimao nice as a family destination?

more
    • awolla's Profile Photo

Lisbon to Portimao

Portimão Jun 20, 2014 at 6:53 AM

What is the best way to get to Portimao Portugal from Lisbon? Are car rentals really expensive?

more
    • vibi68's Profile Photo

Truly dissapointed...

by vibi68 Online Now Jul 17, 2005 at 10:09 AM

We had precisely planned our traveling through the Algarve and Andalucia, in order to attend the Dias Medievais in Castro Marim (especially the closing banquet). For over two months, the official "Camara Municipal" website (cm-castromarim.pt/index_.htm..., has been advertising them and still does, as being held on September 1,2,3 & 4, 2005. All of the sudden, with the launch of a new "Camara Municipal" website (cm-castromarim.pt/site/modul..., new dates have shown up!!! August 25,26,27 & 28, 2005... Which means we will not be able to attend them at all. We are really dissapointed, truly perplex before this misinformation. Can someone confirm the real Dias Medievais dates?

6 Answers Jul 20, 2005 at 2:39 PM