change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi Number or bus connection

Portimão Jan 10, 2016 at 1:53 AM

Hello,

Arriving in Portimao with the bus from Lisbon - Largo do Dique is where we get dropped off I believe.
      We are staying at Oasis Parque - I see it is a bit of a bus terminal around there - I am so confused with the via dem bus timetable (route 36 or 21 or 11) cannot figure it out. SO if necessary and I don't see any taxis, what number would I call and will they understand English? Sorry to ask such basics but have tried to find answers first. Many thanks!

more
    • Rodaroo's Profile Photo

Lagos or Albufeira ??

Albufeira Jan 24, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Please help me decide... Lagos or Albufeira

Ive traveled plenty, but never to the Algarve Im flying into Faro in mid June, and will be hiring a vehicle.

Trying to decide a home base for 5 days. The people im with would love a beach scene and a seaside town... I like and "old town" area..... Im a big photographer, looking for the perfect photo.

Thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated!

Rod

more
    • Rodaroo's Profile Photo

Photographing the Benagil Caves

Lagos Jan 21, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Hello
      Is there a service that will drop you off in the Benagil Sea Cave to allow for photography?
      I realize there are many tours that go into the cave(s) but im looking to stay for an hour or so.

Thanks for your help

more
    • vibi68's Profile Photo

Truly dissapointed...

by vibi68 Online Now Jul 17, 2005 at 10:09 AM

We had precisely planned our traveling through the Algarve and Andalucia, in order to attend the Dias Medievais in Castro Marim (especially the closing banquet). For over two months, the official "Camara Municipal" website (cm-castromarim.pt/index_.htm..., has been advertising them and still does, as being held on September 1,2,3 & 4, 2005. All of the sudden, with the launch of a new "Camara Municipal" website (cm-castromarim.pt/site/modul..., new dates have shown up!!! August 25,26,27 & 28, 2005... Which means we will not be able to attend them at all. We are really dissapointed, truly perplex before this misinformation. Can someone confirm the real Dias Medievais dates?

6 Answers Jul 20, 2005 at 2:39 PM