change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jroreynolds's Profile Photo

Image of the black Madonna

La Alberca Jul 9, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Where can I find a reasonably priced image of the black Madonna in la Alberca that is not on a postcard or ceramic? Thanks sooooo much!
      James

more
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

bus tour companies from madrid

Segovia Jun 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Though I usually hate the organized bus tours to places of interest, I´m finding that time constraints and burnout are forcing me to utilize this service from Madrid. Does anyone know of a good company that goes to Avila-Segovia in one day trip? Thanks for helping.

more
    • Burgos as a base

Burgos Jun 14, 2014 at 12:08 AM

We want to rent an apartment for a month in northern Spain.  Is Burgos a good option? We are interested in walks and bike rides with interesting architecture and scenery, good food and relaxing lifestyle. 

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Round trip Madrid - Salamanca

Salamanca Jun 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Hi all:
      I did get most info from previously posted Qs here, very helpful, as always. Still need you to specify - one post stated that BUS is cheaper, more scenic and easy to get to the center. Sounds very good, but please tell me - from what station in Madrid do I take bus to Salamanca? What Metro station is the closest? How LONG is bus ride vs AVE train and REGULAR TRAIN?? Please compare prices for bus, AVE, and regular train. From what RAILROAD station in Madrid do I go to Salamanca? Thank you very much.

more
    • Jroreynolds's Profile Photo

Image of the black Madonna

La Alberca Jul 9, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Where can I find a reasonably priced image of the black Madonna in la Alberca that is not on a postcard or ceramic? Thanks sooooo much!
      James

2 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:44 AM
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Round trip Madrid - Salamanca

Salamanca Jun 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Hi all:
      I did get most info from previously posted Qs here, very helpful, as always. Still need you to specify - one post stated that BUS is cheaper, more scenic and easy to get to the center. Sounds very good, but please tell me - from what station in Madrid do I take bus to Salamanca? What Metro station is the closest? How LONG is bus ride vs AVE train and REGULAR TRAIN?? Please compare prices for bus, AVE, and regular train. From what RAILROAD station in Madrid do I go to Salamanca? Thank you very much.

14 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 1:37 AM
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

bus tour companies from madrid

Segovia Jun 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Though I usually hate the organized bus tours to places of interest, I´m finding that time constraints and burnout are forcing me to utilize this service from Madrid. Does anyone know of a good company that goes to Avila-Segovia in one day trip? Thanks for helping.

3 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 1:34 AM
    • Burgos as a base

Burgos Jun 14, 2014 at 12:08 AM

We want to rent an apartment for a month in northern Spain.  Is Burgos a good option? We are interested in walks and bike rides with interesting architecture and scenery, good food and relaxing lifestyle. 

6 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM
    • luggage storage

Salamanca May 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM

can you store luggage in the Salamanca train station?

1 Answer May 4, 2014 at 8:38 AM
    • Local bus from Leon westward

Castilla y León Apr 16, 2014 at 9:28 PM

What are local buses going from Leon to Ponferrada, Astorga and westward to towns along the El Camino de Santiago trail?

5 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 1:53 AM
    • Astorga spain

Astorga Mar 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM

What are the opening times for the castle and the chocolate museum.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 4:34 AM
    • Parking Fee

Burgos Feb 27, 2014 at 1:26 AM

How much approximately for parking overnight in city of Burgos? Is it safe? Is it easy to find?

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 3:02 PM
    • Salamanca to ciudad rodrigoz by bus

Ciudad-Rodrigo Feb 10, 2014 at 3:20 AM

How do we book a bus from salamanca to ciudad rodrigoz and then onto coimbra a few days later

5 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 8:40 PM
    • styxgirl's Profile Photo

apartment in segovia

Segovia Feb 2, 2014 at 12:59 PM

i have booked 2 nights in september to stay at Apartamentos Aralso Segovia. Is this a good choice? Is it easy to reach from train station? Is there another choice that is better? Thx for any and all help,linda

4 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM

parking in city

León Dec 14, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I will be staying in Leon for a night,is there any overnight parking near the cathedral?thx for all the help,linda

7 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM
    • Leather shop

La Alberca Oct 26, 2013 at 8:19 AM

There is a lovely leather goods shop in La Alberca. What is it called? Does it have a website? And what is the make of the soft patchwork leather handbags it stocks?
      Thanks, Diane

1 Answer Oct 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    • Segovia to Salamanca?

Segovia Oct 6, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Want to get from Segovia to Salamanca on a Sunday May 2014. Looked at Avanza bus web site and it gave me no results. Any ideas how to get from Segovia to Salamanca? Thanks

3 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 3:06 AM

car rental

Segovia Oct 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Is there a car rental agency that is located in segovia? would like to rent a car for the day to see some of the castles.is it more than to rent one in madrid?thx for all the help

1 Answer Oct 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • Burgos Cathedral

Burgos Sep 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM

can I park near Burgos Cathedral?

4 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 3:05 AM
    • Travelling with a bicycle

Burgos Sep 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I need to get from Santander to Burgos with a bicycle. Can anyone recommend a taxi company that I could try for a quotation? They need to be able to take my bike and me! Thanks

3 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 4:39 AM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

From Madrid to Burgos..day trip..

Burgos Sep 15, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Besides a bus from Madrid or train..Are here any one day bus tours to Burgos from Madrid????Many thanks!

7 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    • Bus to La Alberca

Salamanca Aug 11, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I would like to visit La Alberca whilst staying in Salamanca at the end of October. Is there a local bus to this beautiful village?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    • gerardmush's Profile Photo

bus timetable

Segovia Jun 29, 2013 at 1:41 AM

how do you travel from Navalmanzaro, Navas de oro and Segovia by bus?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • Lockers

Salamanca Jun 13, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Are there any luggage lockers at Salamanca train or bus station?
      If yes, would a hand luggage fit?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • Vikielynne's Profile Photo

Segovia and Salamanca

Segovia May 30, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I'm thinking of doing 3 nights in Salamanca and 2 in Segovia. I'll fly in and out of Madrid. From what I can see I can take the Avanzabus from Barajas to Salamanca and then on to Segovia. Then train no Madrid. I'd do 1 night in Madrid so I can catch a fairly early morning flight out. Does this seem like enough time in Salamanca and Segovia, I've been to Madrid a few times. Also, I'm looking between the Hotel Goya and Hostal Sara in Salamanca and Hotel Condes de Castilla and Sercotel Infanta Isabel in Segovia. Any thought on thses hotels?

2 Answers May 31, 2013 at 7:16 AM
    • Nijntje1973's Profile Photo

29 June 2013 - Big Party?

Burgos May 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Hola! I am planning to travel to Burgos for one night on 29 June. I will be arriving in Madrid that morning and will take a bus. My colleague, who is from Burgos, told me there will be big party this week (San Pedro y San Pablo?) Could you please tell me how I can find all this festivities? Obviously I would like to see as much sight as possible as I know Burgos is beautiful, but I don't want to miss party either! Please let me know where I can get more information on this. I would love to enjoy this event with the locals!

Also, I have been trying to surf couch but a lot of people are away at the time. Is there any cheap accommodation like hostel in the town centre? I have been searching but only seems to have hotels. I will only be there for a night so just need somewhere near to put my feet up for a few hours. I will be out most of the day/evening. All suggestions welcome!

Gracias! :)

Juls

3 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM
    • Getting to Covarrubias

Covarrubias Apr 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Can you get to Covarrubias by bus from Barcelona? If so...how long and what is the cost? It appears the trains go directly to Burgos and don't stop in Covarrubias

1 Answer Apr 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM
    • Bike Hire

Lerma Apr 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Is there a bicycle hire shop in Lerma.?

1 Answer Apr 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM

bus or train

Segovia Mar 10, 2013 at 8:35 AM

how can i get from segovia to coca castle?i think i read there is a afternoon bus but don't want to have to spend the night near castle

4 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    • giaht's Profile Photo

Madrid to Leon - Transport?

León Jan 18, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Hello eweryone,

I would love to go to Leon from Madrid, I will need some tips?

My flight from CANADA to MADRID, arrived to Madrid around 8h30am... I will love to leave right away to Leon, Spain...

on fente.es (?) website, the only train go to leon is noon... do you guy thing that i will have a enough from 10-noon to move from airport to train station...

i read some info in travelwiki say that they sure have more than one train go to leon...

Please, anyone can give me some tips about this subjet...

Mucho Gracias...
      Gia

2 Answers Jan 18, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Transpo between Salamanca and Orense

Salamanca Apr 10, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I am splitting up my Camino this year and want to continue by leaving Salamanca and going to Orense to complete the final 100km.
      Gracias
      Kathy

3 Answers Apr 11, 2012 at 5:33 AM
    • I need info on tickets for the tous bus in Segovia, cost and times.

Segovia Apr 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I need info on tickets for the tous bus in Segovia, cost and times.

6 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    • tour bus in Segovia

Segovia Mar 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Are there any bus tours in Segovia?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    • Segovia Hop on Hop off service/bus

Segovia Mar 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I need info on Segovia HHHop on Hop off service/bus. Cost? Length of tour? Where you purchase tickets? Do thry accept cash or credit card? Where does tour start in relation to the train station?

5 Answers Mar 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM