Castelrotto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• enough time for transfer ferry from Santa Teresa di Gallura

Porto Torres Mar 2, 2015 at 1:16 AM

We arrive with Grimaldi ferry from Barcelona to Porto Torres on 22th August at 11.30am. We want to get a ferry from Santa Teresa to Bonifacio with Moby ferrys at 15h. We have seen in google maps that the journey by road from Porto Torres to Santa Teresa is about 1h44m so I guess that would have enough time to get the 15h ferry.

Can anyone confirm this?

more
    • rsgoers's Profile Photo

Hiking in Ischia

Ischia Mar 1, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Anyone done any hiking in Ischia? Can you please share your experience? Thanks!

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Which Port Map showing Terminal Albania proper location?

Trieste Feb 27, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Which of these maps agemar.it/info-per-limbarco/... and porto.trieste.it/app/webroot... shows the correct ferry terminal for the ferry to Albania?

Dictionary: https://en.glosbe.com/

more
    • Accomodation near Marina di Sant'Elmo

Càgliari Feb 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM

HI, myself and my husband will be visiting Cagliari for 10 days at the end of April. We will be visiting friends who will be moored on their yacht at the Marina di Sant' Elmo. Ideally, we would like to stay very near the Marina, so that we only have a short walk to and from their boat each day.
      Does anybody have any recommendations of accommodation please? Ideally we would like self catering but price is a big factor too.

Many thanks for all answers. Always appreciate the help here!

more
    • giampiero6's Profile Photo

Staying in Giudecca

Venice 1 hours ago

I am a big fan of Venice and visit occasionally - almost always staying in the Dorsoduro somewhere near Guggenheim. In June we will be spending a few nights with friends there and one of the accommodations they're considering is in Giudecca. Does anyone have any experience of staying there. The place looks great, but not sure if the need to take a ferry to Dorsoduro and S. Marco is a big hinderance. We have a small child so probably wouldn't be out late, but I'd still like to avoid hassles. The relative peace and quiet and slower pace is very appealing though. Any thoughts?

more
    • Private Vatican Tours

Rome 1 hours ago

Planning a trip to Rome and want to avoid long lines. Has anyone done a before or afterhours private or semi private tour? What company or group did you use and what was your experience?

Thanks

more
    • yankeepeddler's Profile Photo

Parking at Trieste Centrale Train Station

Trieste 5 hours ago

I will be taking the Trieste to Venice train on May 23 and arriving by car. Does anyone know if the station has a public parking lot and how much it costs? I see listings for private garages, but no public. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Best option Livorno > Olbia

Livorno 15 hours ago

What's the best way to get from Livorno, to Olbia Sardinia?

more
    • Alghero for teenagers...

Alghero Yesterday

What is Alghero like for teenage boys. We will be travelling with a 16 and 14 year old. They are very active - love soccer, surfing, skating. They'll need a bit of freedom if they are to have a good time. Is Alghero safe for them to go off on their own? Are there parks where they can kick a ball around? A beach they can go swimming at? Also what is Sardegna like generally for cycling from place to place...

more
    • Parking in Ivrea

Ivrea Feb 21, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Is there any free parking by the Train Station in Ivrea?

more
    • Apartments

Genoa Feb 17, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Where is a safe place for myself and my daughter to rent an apartment in genoa for a few days in May. Can anyone recommend one, preferably two bedrooms or a sofabed in living room as we prefer to sleep separately. Many thanks.

more
    • date and months of sales

Verona Feb 7, 2015 at 6:57 AM

please guys want to know when is sales (saldi) begins in verona italy

more
    • Hotel areas

Florence 4 hours ago

I were advised by friends to stay away from hotels which are near to the train stations in Italy, for the reason that most of the area are mostly the glitzy part of town. It is not suitable area for family.

Just to confirmed and to ask for other traveller's observations. Have you observed the part of neighbourhood in which the hotel is in ?

Is Hotel Bonaficio and Hotel Donatello in the such area ?

Thanks so much for inputs

more
    • ancona airport to ancona train station

Ancona 8 hours ago

Can anyone give me an idea of what is the quickest way to the station from the airport and how long it will take please.

Thank you

more
    • montezaro's Profile Photo

Train or bus?

San Gimignano Yesterday

What is the most appropriate way to get to San Gimignano if I start traveling from Trieste?

more
    • leather goods

Verona Feb 22, 2015 at 6:03 AM

where in Verona to buy? especially croco. wallets...

more
    • Florence to Siena

Florence Feb 21, 2015 at 5:06 PM

Late April trip. Headed out of Florence on a Saturday around 10:30am to Siena with an overnight in Gaiole in Chianti. Planning on a couple of wineries on the way to Gaiole, and a couple on the way Sunday from Gaiole to Siena. How long should we plan for a winery tour/tasting? Are they open on Sundays? Suggestions for a decent itinerary that includes a lunch at a winery each day? Thanks!

more
    • Cinque Terre for those with limited mobility

Vernazza Feb 9, 2015 at 2:44 AM

Which of the Cinque Terre towns can be easily accessed from the train station, either by walking a short distance (preferably without many stairs) or by a shuttle bus from rail station to town? I will have the Cinque Terre pass that lets me use the elevators for the disabled. Also, do you know if the Via dell'amore is open now? We leave for Italy next week & would appreciate any info. Many thanks!

more
    • Bus from cruise terminal to train station

Vernazza Feb 9, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is a bus from the cruise terminal to the train station? If so, do you know where we would catch it and what change we should have ready to pay for it? Many thanks.

more
    • Astyanax's Profile Photo

Transportation to Le Terme Taurine

Civitavecchia Feb 8, 2015 at 10:55 AM

I will be on a cruise ship in Civitavecchia on a Sunday. I want to visit the Terme Taurine on Via Terme di Traiano in Civitavecchia. I understand that shuttle busses run (or at least used to run) from the train station and the information center to the Terme. Is that still the case and will they be running on a Sunday in May? How often will the busses run and how are they marked? Thank you.

more
    • PARKING IN NAPLES

Naples Feb 6, 2015 at 10:38 PM

WE WANT TO VISIT NAPLES ON A DAY VISIT ESPECIALLY TO VISIT THE SAN CARLO THEATRE, BORBONICO TUNNELS AND THE FAMOUS DUOMO. CAN YOU RECOMMEND A SAFE PARKING GARAGE WHERE WE CAN LEAVE OUR CAR WITH OUR LUGGAGE?

more
    • Recommended hotels please

Florence 13 hours ago

Hi

we're planning to visit Florence somewhere in mid Oct this year. Looking for a hotel in a safe neighbourhood, 10-15 walk to SM train station, with safe in room and safe baggage storage. We're going out of town for another 2 nights before going back to Florence.

Grazie

more
    • Bus transfer

Treviso Mar 2, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Does the ryanair shuttle from treviso go to venice island

more
    • Cariati and places around

Calabria Feb 28, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Hi,
      I'm going to visit Calabria (I will stay in resort in Cariati) with my family in July. Could you help me to find some interesting places to sea around (having a car). Would be great to get some advices about attractions for children (3y and 8y). Thanks in advance. Rafal

more
    • One Day in Naples

Naples Feb 20, 2015 at 5:26 PM

Actually it is one full day and one half day (we are taking the train from Florence, arriving at about 11 AM, will take our luggage to the hotel and I figure we'll have from 1 PM on). Our full day my wife and I are taking a tour of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius so that will occupy pretty much the whole day (9:30 - 5:30). The question is what to do the half day? Based off travel books I have come up with going to the historic area and having pizza for lunch, visiting the Royal Palace, taking a tour of the Opera House, and in the evening visiting the Archeological Museum (our hotel is very close by). I'm assuming the Palace and the Opera House will each take about an hours. Is this reasonable, or are there better sights?

more
    • Sightseeing drives

by gjalfers Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Castelrotto. I am interested in a drive one day to view the greater area. Such as Cortina. Any good suggestions?

G. Alfers

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM
    • Chair Lifts/ Cable Car

by romallia Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Can someone suggest which is the best with kids 9 and 11 - Florian Lifts or Alpe di Suisse?

1 Answer Jun 30, 2013 at 12:13 AM
    • walks and trails

by romallia Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Do you know any information regarding best walks from castelrotto. We will be with 2 children 11 and 8 yr olds. Thanks

2 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    • Walks from Hotel Orler

by romallia Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM

In July we will be in Castelrotto in Hotel Ortler and my family (incl kids 11 and 8 yrs) are planning to go for nice walks. Any suggestions please...

1 Answer Jun 10, 2013 at 1:42 AM