Castellón de la Plana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• price of this and things for kids

Torrevieja Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • long term parking denia ferry

Denia Mar 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Please can you let me know if there is a safe and secure place to park my car for a week at Denia ferry port? A long stay car park or similar will be sufficient. Any idea of costs for 7 day parking?

Many thanks.

Simon

more
    • travel by bus train or taxi

Benidorm Mar 30, 2014 at 3:03 PM

going to barca real game in valencia staying in benidorm how do we get there and back and what are costs involved?

more
    • Sussexstagdo's Profile Photo

Public transport from Finestrat Village to Benidorm

Benidorm Mar 23, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Off for a stag do on 1st April 2014, staying at Finestrat Bungalow, Finestrat Village. Does anyone know if the buses go between there and Benidorm ? Some Forums say a No. 14 bus but they are a few years old, cheers.

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Taxi from Torrevieja to Marcia at a Sunday

Torrevieja Mar 23, 2014 at 1:20 AM

How much cost a taxi at Sunday from Torrevieja to Marcia?

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Bus travel from Torrevieja to Murcia

Torrevieja Mar 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia?

more
    • Young place?

Calpe Mar 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Looking to go here for a first holiday for 5 girls aged between 17 and 18. We are after somewhere that has stuff to do in the day and pretty good nightlife, is this the right sort of place?

more
    • best plave to stay in torrevieja

Torrevieja Apr 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

hi am looking at coming torrevieja next august are kids will be 5 and 1.what is best resort to stay in torrevieja? we would like to be close to beach and all restaurants, bars and supermarkets as don't want to hire a car so would like to have everything in walking distances but would not want it to be very loud full of drunk and loud people with having 2 young kids. would also like there to be play parks with swings, slides etc for kids, bouncy castells and trampolines there for kids. would I get this in any part or torrevieja and if so what part would you recommend looking at staying any info be great.cheers

more
    • Apartment with 3 bedrooms for 5 adults

Gandía Mar 23, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Want to rent a apartment from 21 June to 5 July
      Near beach.

Saw RH riveria hotel. Looks lovely Would like apartment near this hotel

Apartment has to be on ground or 1st floor only

Thanks
      Patricia duffy
      Dublin
      Ireland

more
    • Looking for reviews of shore excursions or own exploration for 8 hours in Alicante in late April

Alicante Mar 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Wondering whether or not to do shore excursions or explore on own. Would appreciate info on public transportation from the port. Sights that sound interesting include Guadalest Village, Santa Barbara Castle, and Carmen del Campillo Tea House. Thanks

more
    • train times and prices

Benidorm Apr 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM

what are times and prices of trains from alicante to benidorm

more
    • moving to castellon?

by lizziep123 Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 10:33 AM

would castellon be a good place to live and work in for a single girl in their late 20?s would you need a car to get about?

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 7:40 AM
    • Things to do with the kids?!

by Debanddave1234 Online Now Oct 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hi there,

We are visiting my Dad next week who lives near Les Coves de Vinroma. We have only ever been in Summer before and I think the weather is due to turn while we are out there!
      I have a 5 year old and a 9 month old. Is there anything you know of that we could do if the weathers not great?

Thank you!

1 Answer Oct 25, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • hartti's Profile Photo

castejón de ebro

by hartti Online Now Jul 23, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Where is Castejón de Ebro in vt?

2 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    • AlessandroS's Profile Photo

scooter rent

by AlessandroS Online Now Aug 2, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Is there any scooter/motorbike rent in Castellon or near?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation from Valencia.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 29, 2011 at 8:52 AM

How can I go to Castellon from Valencia? Is it worth to visit that place as a day trip?

3 Answers Oct 29, 2011 at 3:03 PM
    • travellinf around Spain

by AlexandraSysoyeva Online Now Aug 7, 2008 at 5:22 AM

Does anybody know how I can get from Madrid to Castellon? I know that I can take a train in Atocha railway station but not more.

Thanks a lot for advance

1 Answer Aug 7, 2008 at 6:24 AM
    • Oropesa del mar

by gworonowycz Online Now Mar 15, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Thinking of holidaying in Oropesa del mar this summer. Know v little about the place. Any views would be great part as I have a 13 year old also. Went to sitges last year it was fab. Are there are similarities. Is there lots to od. Beaches clean etc.

3 Answers Apr 11, 2009 at 11:13 PM
    • Trenes a Granada

by juancrouset Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 3:19 PM

En Septiembre estaré de paso por BENICASSIM, y me gustaría averiguar que tren debo tomar para dirigirme a GRANADA.
      Revisé las páginas de RENFE y sólo aparece un TRENHOTEL a la medianoche. ¿Es la única opción para realizar este viaje? ¿Qué distancia aproximada hay entre Castellón y Granada?.
      De antemano les agradezco cualquier información.

Saludos desde Monterrey, MX.
      Juan Crouset.

• Kettleman's Profile Photo

What is there to see in this area?

by Kettleman Online Now Apr 16, 2004 at 6:53 AM

I'm planing a trip to Castellon region later in the year. I'll be going by motorcycle with SWMBO on the back... What does the region have to offer the tourist other than beaches?