Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• vilanova park

Vilanova i la Geltru Yesterday

What is the cheapest to get to aquopolis water park from the camp

more
    • Is there a lot of people in lloret de mar end of may to party ?

Lloret de Mar Mar 16, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Is there a lot of people in lloret de mar end of may to party ?

more
    • english breakfast salou

Salou Mar 27, 2014 at 5:18 AM

where is best and cheapest place for a cooked breakfast near the international II hotel please?

more
    • NicoleJ10's Profile Photo

Lloret de Mar, April 2014

Lloret de Mar Mar 24, 2014 at 3:28 AM

Coming to Lloret de Mar, Sat 12th April 2014 and staying 3 nights..
      As this is during the beginning of the easter hols will most things be open? inc the Mon and Tues?
      We are a couple mid 20's looking for things to do and places to visit as we are not used to laying on a beach all day… can anyone help please? :) thanks in advance x
      Nicole x

more
    • Rafting close to Barcelona - Montserrat

Monistrol de Montserrat Apr 13, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to do rafting with 15 people on May 10th.
      We will be in Barcelona, so we are looking for a place close to Barcelona (like Montserrat).

Do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

César

more
    • Is there a cheap prepaid phone that works in Spain?

Barcelona Apr 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I just want something for light use for calls to Spainish numbers and if there is an emergency at work in the US.
      And to receive texts from the US.

TIA

more
    • Pullmantur Sovereign Cruise

Barcelona Apr 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hi there, we are due to take our first cruise from Barcelona on the above ship on 31st May. I can find very little information regarding these cruises. I realise they are primarily for Spanish people but would love to hear from any English speaking passengers about their experience on the Pullmantur Sovereign. Thanks in advance

more
    • Threading eyebrows.

Tarragona Apr 8, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi.. I'd really appreciate help here. Im new here in tarragona and I can not find any spa or saloon which offer threading for eyebrows. Can anybody guide me where to find a saloon which offers threading.. Thanks.

more
    • Good self catering for non driver with beach & pool with water slides or water park nearby

Barcelona Apr 7, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Can anyone recommend a good self catering hotel/apartment on the beach with pool and slides/water park nearby. Will travel in July and won't hire a car. Would like to go for 7-10 days with 2 children aged 7 & 12. Happy to go anywhere in Europe, doesn't have to be Spain

more
    • TRAIN FROM SITGES TO MONTMELO

Sitges Apr 2, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Does anyone know the cost of the train ticket from Sitges to Montmelo for the F1 Grand Prix

more
    • ABQ_Hugh's Profile Photo

BCN Airport>Estacio de França by Rodalies/Cercanias, where to change trains?

Barcelona Apr 1, 2014 at 2:27 PM

When going by rail from BCN Airport (R2 Nord) to the Estacio de Estacio de França station (R2 Sud)....I know it is possible to change trains at Passeig de Gracia.

However in seeing the map, it looks like the first station after BCN Airport, El Prat de Llobregat, is also on R2 Sud.
      I can imagine El Prat de Llobregat has fewer passengers than a station like Passeig de Gracia....would it be a better place to change trains? Is it an easy change Sud comes to same platform, or do you need to change platforms?
      Thanks in advance for your advice.

more
    • Diving and accommodation

L'Estartit Mar 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Hi everyone
      I am trying to surprise my partner for his 50 th by giving him a diving holiday. We already live in Spain, and would probably fly in from Malaga. Upon quick ( secret ) searches I think we can fly to l'estartit !! Can anyone recommend a good self catering apartment close (ish) to a dive centre. To keep the costs down I don't really want to hire a car.

Many thanks

more
    • Taxi Boot size

Barcelona Mar 16, 2014 at 3:37 AM

What is the size of the airport's taxi boot?

more
    • Taxi Boot size

Barcelona Mar 16, 2014 at 3:37 AM

What is the size of the airport's taxi boot?

more
    • Reputation of barcelonaturisme website

Barcelona Yesterday

Hi, I am planning to do some online transactions on barcelonaturisme website. Can anybody provide any feedback on the same. I am forwarding the link for reference.
      bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com...

more
    • Shopping for climbing rope in Barcelona

Barcelona Apr 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Hello, Is there anyone who can recommend a good inexpensive shop for buying rock climbing rope in Barcelona? I need two half ropes. eg Edelrid or Beal. Thanks, Alexey

more
    • annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Reus Airport

Tarragona Apr 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi! Does anyone know the taxi fare from Reus airport to Tarragona town centre? It would be for a Saturday afternoon, two passengers, hand luggage only. Many thanks.

more
    • SHARKFIN's Profile Photo

which hotel to stay in rhamba or best suggestion

Barcelona Apr 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM

any suggestion for 3 star hotel .. la rhamba area or any other suggestion . My budget is 80 - 100 eur . I am arriving by trin from paris on 23 jun .

thanku . gracia

more
    • Ronza's Profile Photo

Trip to Barcelona June 2014

Barcelona Apr 9, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Hello. I am going with my husband to Barcelona during June. I would like to know how many days do I need to cover the most important attractions in Barcelona and what are those attractions.
      Can I visit Montserrat in one day from Barcelona?
      Thank you

more
    • MagdaM's Profile Photo

Recommendation

Barcelona Mar 23, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Aloha!
      I would like you (if you have free time) to inform me where is the right place in Barcelona to book hotel or appartment for 7 days. I ask you because i am not the usual type of tourist. I want to live seven days as a Barcelona's citizen not as a tourist. So I would like the acommodation where I will chose to live to have metro very close and be low cost but value for money. If you don't know any hotels just tell me the region you think is fine of transportation and crime scenes.
      Finally could you recommend me valued-small-local running restaurants in which you and your friends or family would choose to eat.
      Gracias beforehand!

more
    • Apartments with All Inclusive

Salou Mar 21, 2014 at 5:22 AM

I am a single parent of 2- boy and girls 14 and 12, travelling to Salou for 10 days in July. This year I will be taking my son's friend along (both 14), so would like separate sleeping areas for privacy for all of us, either in a 1 apartment/studio with a bedroom and sofa bed in living room, or a 2 bedroom apartment. I looked at the festival village but too far out and the International 2 but seems everyone has to sleep in the same room.
      This would also be the case with the hotels who do all inclusive, 4 beds in 1 room would be awful,or are there any with an alternative.
      Thanks in advance for any advice

more
    • Sending a suitcase.

Barcelona 10 hours ago

We will be in Barcelona and will have either a trunk or suitcase to send to Troon, eScotland. Can you advise if the Post Office handles the above or can u suggest what is the best and most economical way to do this?. We will not be in any hurry to receive it.
      Thank you so much as I don't have a clue.

more
    • mrsdeano's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Barcelona and other parts

Barcelona Apr 10, 2014 at 9:02 AM

My husband has a three day conference in Barcelona in September. We are going to spend at least a week in Spain if not longer along with our adult daughter and son-in-law, Should we spend more than the three days in Barcelona? If not, any ideas on where to do in Spain? We have never been there before.

Thanks!

more
    • What's a good hotel in Barcelona?

Barcelona Apr 6, 2014 at 10:57 AM

What's a good hotel in Barcelona? Not the top hotel as I'm on somewhat of a budget and not the cheapest place either, but something in the middle to above average. (I will spend 2-3 nights there, and get there via train from Valencia)

I want something close to good restaurants, and want to see Park Güell, Mont Juec, and do the hop on hop off tour. Is there anything else you'd recommend (we have two kids, 11 and 13)

What restaurants would you recommend for some Catalonian food? I've been to Valencia a few times but never Barcelona.

Is the Mont Juic area safe? I will be traveling in August, any places to avoid?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Safety in Barcelona

Barcelona 10 hours ago

Is it very unsafe to travel in Barcelona, After reading reviews about Barcelona on this website, I am scared of travelling there. I got my tickets for Easter holidays.
      Could anybody comments on this please...

more