Castellina in Chianti Travel Answers

change location

Renting a vespa in the Chianti region?

by ZsaZsa206 Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 5:06 PM

Hello there,
My boyfriend and I have plans to rent an agriturismo in the Chianti region of Italy between Florence and Siena and near Castellina in Chianti, San Gimignano, Certaldo, Colle Val d'Elsa, Barberino and Monteriggioni. Apparently the location is on the road which links Poggibonsi to Castellina. We would really like to rent Vespas while in the area by the day and I can't seem to find anything on line to do that. Does anyone have any recommendations of who to contact?
Much thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • vtveen's Profile Photo

RE: Renting a vespa in the Chianti region?

by vtveen Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 12:59 AM

I found some websites for you with (perhaps) more information.
    In Pontedera (Tuscany) is a 'Vespa' Museum, perhaps can they help you (museopiaggio.com/english/ind...
    Bruno Bellini in San Gimignano should rent (also) Vespas (bellinibruno.com/eng/scooter...
    ABC Nollegi in Colle Val die Elsa/Siena has Vespa scooters for rent (http://www.abc-rent.com/)

happy travels
    jaap

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Renting a vespa in the Chianti region?

by ZsaZsa206 Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 11:12 AM

Thank you so much for the information! I will look into the leads you've given me!
    Happy Travels,
    Zsa Zsa

• Re: Renting a vespa in the Chianti region?

by ocjcctoby Online Now May 2, 2008 at 12:40 PM

U just found a site bellinibruno.com for scooter/vespa rentals. I will be in the Chianti area June 17, 2008 to June 19, 2008. Can you let me know if you have found any other companies. This company is 26 miles from my lodging in Chianti. They are located in Siena. My email is docinpsych@cs.com

Thank you

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Castellina in Chianti