Cascais Travel Answers

change location

Lisbon Airport to Cascais

by iggyracer Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Can anyone help me with bus or train connections and times to get from Lisbon airport to Cascais. I like to have my route bur/train numbers and times all written down before i travel. Would be great if anyone knows these please, so i know what to look for and where to go when i arrive later this month!

Thank you
iggy

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • LoriPori's Profile Photo

Re: Lisbon Airport to Cascais

by LoriPori Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 3:53 AM

It is very simple to get from Lisbon airport to Cascais. From Lisbon Airport, take the Aerobus which has a pick-up area right in front of the terminal. It has an area for your luggage and the cost is Euro 3,50 per person. Get off at the last stop which is the Cais do Sodre' Train Station". From there, take the train to Cascais which was Euro 1,70 per person and the trip takes about 30 minutes. We did not make any train reservations as the train goes to Cascais on a regular basis. The station in Cascais is well located in the center of town, and accessible to the many hotels there.
    Here is a link to my Cascais transportation page if interested.
    Cascais Transportation Tips by LoriPori

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cubsur's Profile Photo

Re: Lisbon Airport to Cascais

by cubsur Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 7:36 AM

'Regular basis' means a train every 20 minutes, almost all day, every day. Sit on the left hand side of the train for pleasant views of the river.

First trains are at 0530am, last trains at 0130 am in both directions, seven days a week.

Complete timetable

cp.pt/StaticFiles/CP/Imagens...

These are suburban electric trains, no frills. Cascais is the last station, so you cannot get that wrong!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines