Casalattico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train timetable for October ??

Riomaggiore 2 hours ago

All the train timetables I can find online are valid until September 2. Does anyone have one that will be valid in October when we will be in the Cinque Terre? Or can anyone tell me how it will differ from the timetable I have found? Thanks.

more
    • Picture of a specific location

Taormina 3 hours ago

Hello,

About 10 years ago during our fantastic stay in Taormina, I asked my wife to marry me on a view terrace at sunset. Needless to say she said yes (the setting must have been the final push) and I presented the (way too small) engagement ring. 7 years later we got married (in 1 metre of snow) and I would really like to give my wife a special gift that reminds her of that spot.
      I would like to print a picture of that terrace during a cloudless sunset (or anything near that) with part of the fence in the picture. Of course I didnt have my camera with me during that evening, so maybe someone from this forum can help us out.

I have made some prints of the exact spot where I said goodbye to my freedom, maybe they can help determine the location.
      View from google maps (not good enough to print sadly):
      drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...
      Satelite view:
      Large map:
      Zoomed map:

If anyone can help me then I would be thrilled, I know my request is very specific but anything is better that the crooked streetview picture.
      Thanks for reading this and a big thanks for any help you can give me.

more
    • YVRDave's Profile Photo

Driver/Tour guide

Naples Sep 11, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Can anyone recommend a driver/tour guide for 2 people in Naples?
      Thank you

more
    • thermal spas

Fiuggi Sep 3, 2014 at 10:49 AM

need info on spas in fiuggi--can anyone go? or do you have to be a guest of the hotel? days/hours of operation/cost/recommendations?
      thanks!
      claudia

more
    • BAri Centrale

Bari Sep 3, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Can I ship some skis to Zermatt Switzerland from the Bari Centrale train station in between changing trains?

more
    • How to go to European School of Trieste by bus in Treieste?

Trieste Sep 1, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Does anyone know which line of bus I can take to European School of Trieste in the city of Treiste? I would apprecaite your help if you can help me...
      address: via Ovidio, 49. Treieste)

more
    • bus timetables

Montecatini Terme Aug 31, 2014 at 12:55 PM

how can I find the bus timetables from Montecatini Terme

more
    • Pearls of Photography

Pienza Aug 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

What are the names of some streets that should not be missed in a two hour visit (offered by my TOUR Co.)? I want to walk along the walls to get VIEWS. Should I visit Palazzo Piccolomini? Internet images show some quaint, beautiful streets? Thank you for help given.

more
    • traveling in Piedmont

Milano Aug 24, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I am driving from Como to Asti in September to stay a few days in the Piedmont wine region.

Any suggestions for any interesting places or restaurants which we may want to stop at along the way?

I am also driving from Asti to Genoa ... a few days later... again .. Any suggestions for any interesting places or restaurants which we may want to stop at along the way?

Gracie,

John

more
    • Beach for free - Strand kostenlos

Bibione Aug 21, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Hallo, can you tell me, where ist a beach for free (no pay)- Hallo, wo ist hier ein Strand ohne kosten, ohne zu zahlen ?
      Thanks Monika

more
    • 24hours in Verona on a budget

Verona Aug 21, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Arriving by train we are considering staying at a BandB near the Stazione Porta Nueva(Fiored di Roby)...any suggestions for a better place to stay, best places to visit and inexpensive places to pick up a great sandwich or pizza? Thanks so much.
      Genevieve & Dan

more
    • Best Route?

Sardegna Aug 20, 2014 at 3:21 PM

What is the best sightseeing route to travel from north to south in Sardinia?

more
    • the Market on Friday 2nd August 2014

Menaggio Aug 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM

My family and I were on holiday in Menaggio on Friday the 2nd of August. Early evening all the stalls arrived for the market event. I walked through them all and saw a stall at the beginning of the water front promenade bit with a man selling hand made terracotta houses which he makes with his wife (each one different and individual) they were beautiful. He also had other things like terracotta key rings, broaches and figurines... etc.... The houses are actually candle holders you put a tea light inside and it lights up the whole house - stunning! We bought one - Very happy. Unfortunately he did not put his name or details on his beautiful items and I have come home wishing that I had bought all of them....!! I cant stop thinking about them I really cant and really want to find this man so I can buy more of his houses - please please please if you can help me find out who he is and get him to contact me I would be so grateful!. They are such a beautiful memory of Menaggio and Italy I really love them. Can you help ? 

I look forward to your reply.

Grazie Mille Daniela

more
    • Massa Jewwlers

Bari Aug 18, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Im trying to locate a Jewelry Store I visited in 2002, in Bari I think I was named Massa or Masa or Mazza do you know of this store if so please help me locate their address or web site thank you

more
    • Bus Fine in Mestre

Mestre Aug 18, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I was in Mestre a week ago and received a fine while taking the bus to the airport on my way out of the country. I had validated my train ticket to get to Mestre and was told at the office that it would work for both the train and bus. Since I was in Italy for five days I used the train every day this was my first experience with the bus, I had used the water taxi and had the pass that worked on all public transportation so I assumed this was the same. I was wrong and received a fine even though the couple next to me who also did not have validated tickets was allowed to purchase tickets upon leaving the bus and I was not. No idea why even though I produced my validated train ticket and attempted to explain what happened. My question is is there a number or website I can go to pay the fine, or do I have to mail it in?

more
    • Where can i find a shop that sells horse riding gear (for the rider) in Grosseto?

Grosseto Sep 12, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Grosseto is in Maremma, which is in Tuscany, which is in Florence.

hehe.. Thanks! Name and contact details will be great.

more
    • Verona - Bergamo

Verona Sep 11, 2014 at 4:42 PM

friend and I would have to watch a game Thursday evening in Verona, the problem is that I do not see how we can get in Bergamo because our plane in the morning, there is a transport after 23:00 from Verona, bus, train? or something to Brescia because there is a train in the morning to Bergamo

more
    • MARCO POLO AIRPORT

Venice Sep 7, 2014 at 5:07 AM

Has anyone parked at Marco Polo airport whilst going on a Norwegian Cruise from Venice? We have booked our car into the airport car park and booked a transfer from the airport to the cruise ship and are not sure whether the transfer is sufficiently easy to locate. This is our first time in Venice and we will be weary from driving from the UK a day before so will probably not have our brightest heads on with regards finding places. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

more
    • Luggage storage

La Spezia Sep 7, 2014 at 4:11 AM

Is there lockers in the la spezia train station Italy

more
    • hope to book for 2015

Torri del Benaco Sep 6, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hi All,

How expensive is eating out in Torri

more
    • Train from Munich/Milan to Bolzano

Bolzano Sep 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Hi All,

I am moving to Bolzano from Oslo. I need to locate the exact route. So far the possibilities with me are either via Munich or Milan. Most probably I will be coming via Munich. Kindly explain a bit about approaching Bolzano from Munich Airport and Milano Bergamo Airport. The time it takes, ticket price and your recommendation.

Thank you so much :)

more
    • Villages to stay in

Vernazza Aug 30, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Have booked flights for Pisa to travel by train to Cirque Terra, need advice on which villages to stay in,3 nights in 2 villages is my aim, am travelling back to Pisa for the last night for early flight. There will be 4 adults, any advice welcome. We are going in June but want to get booked up.

more
    • transport to lake iseo

Bergamo Aug 27, 2014 at 11:07 AM

What is the best way to get to lake iseo from bergamo by public transport

more
    • Getting from Siena to Porto Santo Stefano

Porto Santo Stefano Aug 27, 2014 at 4:37 AM

I'm going to travel with my husband and our two children and I'm looking for the easiest way to get to Porto Santo Stefano from Siena by public transport.
      Thanks and
      Best Wishes

more
    • walking tour

Ravenna Aug 25, 2014 at 3:14 AM

hi can someone suggest a walking tour for a few hours around Ravenna Italy with recommended sights included? We are about 60 people wanting to see as much as we can in a few hours.

Thanks
      DragonJ

more