Casablanca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Move to Casablanca

by Irishguy30 Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 2:47 PM

I am a young Irish gay guy offered a good job in Casablanca managing a salon. I do not know anything about culture here so am having second thought because of stories I'm being told , any advice personal experiences or tips would realy be appreciated

more

Near Casablanca

• Move to Casablanca

by Irishguy30 Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 2:47 PM

I am a young Irish gay guy offered a good job in Casablanca managing a salon. I do not know anything about culture here so am having second thought because of stories I'm being told , any advice personal experiences or tips would realy be appreciated

9 Answers Yesterday
    • DaveRowley's Profile Photo

one day off a cruise in 2 weeks time

by DaveRowley Online Now Mar 6, 2014 at 3:51 PM

best things to do and see????

7 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 6:24 AM
    • casablanca in a day

by jasinghe Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 8:59 PM

I am arriving in casablanca on a cruise ship.what is the best way to get to the city? is once in the city are most attractions within walking distance? is there a tourist information scentre?where can I get a city map? can I change euros or brit pounds to dirhams at the port visinity.Is it possible to hire a taxi for the day and what is the likely cost for that?

4 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 9:44 AM
    • casablanca to nador

by deidrejanetmoss Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 3:42 AM

does a train run from casbalanca airport train station to nador?? and if they do what are the timings??

4 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM
    • Eucalyptus / wind

by japancatz Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I'd love to visit Casablanca, but I see there is a large forest planted about 30 miles outside of town, which includes many eucalyptus tree. I am allergic to eucalyptus. Has anyone with the same allergy traveled to Casablanca and had problems? Also, does the wind mainly blow west, inward from the sea? Thanks!

3 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    • Casablanca-where is he best location to stay

by Simoneta Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 5:24 AM

Hi,
      For those who already saw Maroc I would like to know which is the new part and which is the old one. I would like to plan a vacation there next year in March and I would like to choose a hotel in the new part of Casablanca...
      Secondly, I would like to know if there is a local transportation from the Airport Mohammed V to the Port/harbour?
      What is your advice for their hotels? Where is best to stay?
      Can someone help me, please?

Thank you in advance,
      Simona

7 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    • hotel in casablanca

by jjs6636 Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM

what is best and good price hotel to stay in Casablanca?

5 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    • Is easy and safe to find a taxi in Morrocco?

by jjs6636 Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Our tour end at Marrakech, Dellarosa Hotel on January 5 ,2014 in the morning.
      My airplane is January 6 ,2014 at 10am on Casablanca mohammed V CMN airport. What will be the easy way from Marrakech to Casablanca,by airplane? Taxi?tour guy?
      I also need book hotel in Casablanca for January 5. Any suggestion?Please....
      Can they speak English?Is easy and safe to call a taxi? Is taxi very expensive?Should I bring travel check or exchange Morocco money?
      Any suggestion will be big help. Thanks

8 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    • I like find a car with a guide to me a tour in Casablanca. How Can I find?

by jjs6636 Online Now Oct 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM

How do I find a guide or company to give a tour in Casblanca

6 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    • Casablanca to Chefchouen

by rosenirit Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Would a grand taxi be able to drive us ( 2 adults ) from Casablanca airport to Chefchouen ? Is there a better way of getting there ? The bus leaves once a day and it is before we arrive . any suggestions ?

3 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    • BaliBased's Profile Photo

Fine Dining in Casa

by BaliBased Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Can u tell me what the hot tables in town are? I like French, Italian and of course Moroccan food especially

5 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • crystalman's Profile Photo

about people

by crystalman Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM

how can i meet with moroccon people on the net? can you help me? thanks.

2 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    • numaan's Profile Photo

Anyone Recommend a decent budget hotel in Casa city centre? (Max 30euro per night)

by numaan Online Now Mar 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I am looking for a budget hotel in Casablanca with just a few basic requirements: Central safe location, hot running shower, clean bed and some wi-fi access. I have researched so many hotels and looked up so many reviews but I cannot find a single hotel which travelers recommend. I am looking to stay just two nights in two weeks time and with a budget of 30euro max per night. Does anyone recommend a good budget place to stay? The reviews most hotels seems to be terrible unless its an expensive chain one, help!

2 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    • Buy wine on Sunday near Stade Laabi Bem Mubarak, Casablanca

by girlwithearring Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I will want to buy a bottle of wine on Sunday. My hotel is near Stade Laarbi ben Mubarak. Where is the nearest place? What are Sunday hours like?

1 Answer Sep 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    • Train to International Airport

by kathswans Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Does the train from Casa Voyages Station to the airport run 24/7 and if not, what is the earliest it begins each day?

1 Answer Mar 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM
    • trains

by Denisehurst Online Now Feb 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Can anyone help me with how to get from Casablanca airport on the train to
      100 reviews
      85 Boulevard d'Anfa, Casablanca, 20000, MA
      Do I have to transfer any trains? Or does it come close enough to walk to hotel from the final station? Help..

2 Answers Feb 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • jlanza29's Profile Photo

Train tickets any info would help

by jlanza29 Online Now Jan 18, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Hey everyone ..... Making my way to Morocco finally .... Got a question ..... Can I purchase train tickets to go to Marrekech at the airport train station, for the next morning ??????? And can I get to the Casa Port train station from the airport or must I go to Casa-Voyageurs and then take a petit taxi ride to my hotel ?????

Thanks as always

4 Answers Jan 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    • mvp2ny's Profile Photo

Le Royal Mansour (Le Meridien)

by mvp2ny Online Now Jan 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi everyone,

My trip got changed and now I am staying at Le Royal Mansour (Le Meridien). Not by my choice but I will have to make the best of it. Any info on taxi fares from the airport and also any good restaurants/nightlife in the area.

Also is there any local markets to get souvenirs. What would be good souveniers from Morocco?

Thanks to all.

4 Answers Jan 14, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    • mvp2ny's Profile Photo

Casablanca Hyatt Regency

by mvp2ny Online Now Dec 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Hi All,

What is the avg cost for taxi from airport to Hyatt Regency Casablanca? Is it easier to exchange rates at the aiport, hotel, or local currency exhcanges in city? How's the nightlife in Casablanca close to the hotel.

Thanks!

2 Answers Dec 25, 2012 at 6:53 AM
    • Sharonov's Profile Photo

Casablanca to Rabat

by Sharonov Online Now Dec 8, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Is there a train from Casablanca to Rabat? Bus? What's the most scenic and interesting? I'm meeting a travel group in R and they want to charge me100 for the trip. Is this excessive?

13 Answers Dec 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    • Hotel Recs near airport

by dpbrownlee Online Now Sep 28, 2012 at 10:59 AM

We will have one night in Casablance before our flight the next morning during our trip in November. Any recommendations on a great hotel. Since it's only one night in Casablanca, I'd probably be willing to splurge on something nicer, but I'm always interested in something that provides a more authentic Moroccan experience (not a chain hotel). We need to get to the airport the following morning so proximity is a consideration. Thanks in afvance!

• Sunday Shopping

by Frendt1 Online Now Aug 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM

We will be in Casablanca on Sunday from 8am to 3pm. Is the old medina open on Sunday? What about the new medina? We would like to find somewhere to shop for local items. Thank you.

3 Answers Aug 22, 2012 at 4:54 AM
    • Taxi to casablanca international airport

by AnnPeter Online Now Aug 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Hi
      Is it ok to take a local taxi to the airport or would it be best to book a transfer via the net prior to beginning our holidays.
      Unfortunately still not sure which hotel we will book to stay at in Casablanca.
      Thanks in advance

3 Answers Aug 11, 2012 at 8:19 AM
    • Mohammedia

by losham Online Now May 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Is there enough to see and do in Mohammedia to go for the day? We don't want the beaches but just to see the area.

Thanks
      Losham

1 Answer May 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

Casablanca Hotel Reservation Website

by matjung Online Now May 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I would like to ask which website would your recommend for booking a place to stay in Casablanca.

I have the feeling that all international booking websites offer expensive 5 star hotels. Staying in a 3 star hotel in Germany seems to be cheaper than in Casablanca.

What website would a local person use to book a hotel?

16 Answers May 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Casablanca to Meknes or Marrakesh by plane

by matjung Online Now May 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Hi,
      I am spending about one week in Casablanca for holidays.
      And I am thinking about makeing a daytrip to Meknes and Marrakesh.
      Now I am wondering if it is a good/bad idea to make a day return trip by plane to Meknes/Marakesh.
      My thinking is that flying by plane is faster, than travelling by train.
      But I dont want to loose hours for delayed flights, or queues at check in, luggage control, etc.
      Thanks for sharing your opinion

4 Answers May 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM
    • Prince de Paris Hotel

by losham Online Now May 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Hi VTers

We will be ending our Morocco tour with 3 nights in the Prince de Paris Hotel. All the sites I have looked at for information about this hotel gives it horrid reviews. Do any of you know anything about this hotel? The address is 4 Blvd De Paris. Thanks.

Losham

3 Answers May 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Casablanca day trips by train

by matjung Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Hi,
      I am going to spend about one week in Casablanca and was thinking about exploring Morocco with day trips by train or coach.

What places or trips would you recommend?
      At the moment I am thinking about Rabat, Fes and Meknes.

Is it easy to find local tour operators?

Can I buy tickets online or at vending machines, or do I have to queue at a counter?

How reliable are the train schedules?

7 Answers May 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    • EURO

by losham Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Is the Euro used in Casablanca and is it also acceptable in Fes and Marrakesh?

I assume the souks only accept local currency.

Thanks for any information.

Losham

8 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 1:24 PM
    • Airport shuttle

by losham Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hello VTers

We will be staying in the Hôtel Ibis Casa City Center near the Gare de Casa Port.
      I wanted to know if there is an airport shuttle bus that goes from the airport terminal directly to the hotel or do we have to take the train to the casa port station?

Thank you for your help.

Losham

1 Answer Feb 19, 2012 at 8:31 AM