change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ANGEPRIETOY's Profile Photo

YAVIZA DARIÉN

Yaviza Jul 3, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Hola,me gustaía obtener información de horas y horarios para ir desde Panamá Ciudad hasta el P.N. Darién,He visto que es necesario ir en bote hasta el Real desde Yaviza o ya ir en avioneta a El Real (creo q eso debe ser muy caro),y no puedo saber cuantas horas me puede llevar ese viaje.Gracias.

more
    • How many days to see it all???

Boquete Jun 21, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Will be traveling with two small children and want to know will they have fun and how many days should I stay until we move on to Bocas Del Toro?

Thank you

more
    • Traveling with small kids to Panama

Panama Jun 22, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hi we will be traveling to Panama next month and plan on visiting a ton of places while there.
      First question, we plan on traveling by rental car from PC to David, Boquete, then on to Bocas Del Toro. Is this a good idea? or is it better to take the bus?

Second questions, are there any must see attractions for small kids both are under 6?

Thank you

more
    • Transfer from PTY airport to Playa Blanca

Playa Blanca Jun 11, 2014 at 4:32 AM

any advice on how i can go from PTY to Playa Blanca resort?
      and the cost of such transportation?
      Thanks.
      G

more
    • ANGEPRIETOY's Profile Photo

ISLA COIBA P.N.

Isla de Coiba Jul 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Hola,alguien me puede decir el mejor modo para visitar Isla de Coiba,me gustaría pasar una noche en el Parque y volver al día siguiente para desde allí ya ir hacia Costa Rica.
      Gracias.

more
    • what are some things i can do with my kids?

Panama Jun 25, 2014 at 2:34 PM

what are some things I can go and do with my kids?

more
    • mpierre16's Profile Photo

what to pack for this weekend june 28, 2014 for a week

Panama Jun 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM

what to pack for this weekend june 28, 2014 for a week

more
    • panama city Panama

Panamá City Jun 13, 2014 at 8:21 AM

We will be touring with the Caravan tour company. We will be arriving in the city a few days
      earlier than the start of the tour. What would you suggest we see in Panama city itself?
      We are going to the Canal and other sites so I do not want to revisit those places.
      I had thought about the hop on hop off tour by Viator...have you experience with that group? Or can you suggestion some other places we can visit independently?
      Appreciate all suggestions...We do not speak Spanish. Regards, Evelyn

more

Near Cartí Icotupo