by Spanish-eyes Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Is Breakfast included in the price?

El desayuno está incluido en el precio?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo

Re: nh-Cartagena hotel

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM

of course I don't know how you were directed to this website, but we are a general travel site, where people with lots of travel experience help others by answering questions, but your question is far too vague, and sounds as if it should be directed to the hotel itself, whichever hotel that is.....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Spanish-eyes's Profile Photo

by Spanish-eyes Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Well I got the hotel, nh-Cartagena hotel from this site. Virtual Tourist. Somone commented about the breakfast and it made me wonder if it was included in the price.

• Belsaita's Profile Photo

by Belsaita Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Not even the person who reccomeded this hotel can tell you, as it depends what kind of fare you pay.

I used the NH hotels many times (not the one in Cartagena) and when you make the booking, you'll see different types of rooms and fares, sometimes there are special deals including breakfast.

Better check the NH Hotels website and check this hotel for your travel dates: www.nh-hotels.com

• mccalpin's Profile Photo

by mccalpin Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I assume the reference was found at Nh Cartagena

VT displays tips by its members, not employees, so whether or not a member happens to log in and see the question is an iffy thing. Also note that VT also displays tips from Tripadvisor (its parent company), which means that the tip may not be from a VT member at all.

In any case, you should get a quicker response for this specific type of question from the hotel's website itself - nh-hotels.com/nh/en/hotels/s...
    Note that that page has an email address for the hotel...

Bill

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines