Cartagena

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Casa Baluarte

Cartagena Nov 20, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Anybody had stayed at Casa Baluarte?How was it? im preteding to stay there?

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Tours to Ciudad Perdida (lost city) and La Guajira

Colombia Dec 8, 2014 at 5:29 AM

Hi
      Anyone has any suggestions on tour agencies to Ciudad perdida. All I've seen charge the same $600,000 COP for 4 days.
      Also, in order to keep on budget, any suggestions to got to Palomino and Cabo de la vela withour a tour or a tour is a must.
      Tks!

more
    • how to hav fun

Cartagena Nov 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Im planning to trip to Colombia in Jan to Feb. and i will stay in Cartagena for few days in weekend. Somebody can give me some recomendations what to do there? Im single man.
      And place to stay aswell.

more
    • Fort de San Filipe Barajas

by holamondo Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

1. What is the entrance fee cost
      2. How much does a guided tour of fort cost
      3. Is it possible to do it on you own and get an appreciation of the fort (militarily, strategically) Thanks. M.J.

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 7:51 PM
    • Scuba Diving

by allco Online Now Jun 21, 2009 at 5:05 PM

I´ll be four days in Cartagena, from 24th of June, I´ve never been in Colombiaand, would like to make scuba diving, any good experience, please I´ll be pleased to know about it.
      Sincerely,
      Francisco

• drumachn's Profile Photo

Fishing

by drumachn Online Now May 25, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Hello does anyone know where to go fishing off a boat in Cartagena, Santa Marta or Barranquilla? My first time going to Colombia and am an avid fisherman.

Is it possible to find out what gear I will need or if fishing companies in Colombia provide them, tackle shops?

Alguen sabe donde pescar en Cartagena, Santa Marta o Barranquilla? Si necesito traer mi propias cosas pa pescar o si tienen tiendas de pescar en donde comprar/rentar. GRACIAS

• drumachn's Profile Photo

HOSTEL or HOTEL???

by drumachn Online Now May 25, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Are there credible hostels in Cartagena that, for the budget traveler is worth while? Or should I spend an extra20 a night for a hotel?

Also, Im in California and not sure if its better to keep the itinerary open and not reserve a room until Im in Cartagena. June 20th is the expected date of arrival in Cartagena. Should I just walkin with my girlfriend and hope there is room available??? Thanks for now.

• angelicaenLA's Profile Photo

Anyone in CArtagena?

by angelicaenLA Online Now May 19, 2008 at 1:09 AM

My travel buddy just announced she will not be able to make her trip so i will be in Cartagena alone on May 25 -28.

I will be visiting my family in Medellin and then flying to Cartagena since the flight back to LA departs from there. I wanted to see if there were any travelers i could connect with here that might be there during those days...you just never know.

I would love to go snorkeling to las islas del rosario and spend a day there, and have some company to go dancing. I am originally from Medellin, but i live in Los Angeles...

Good company makes travelling so much more fun and interesting!

Estare en Medellin la semana que viene para visitar a mi familia, pero ahora mi amiga me acaba de informar que no me podra acompanar a Cartagena - Estare en Cartagena el 25 de Mayo hasta el 28 - Alguien estara alli durante esos dias?? Que rico tener compania para ir a las islas del rosario, o para ir a bailar.???

Angelica

1 Answer May 19, 2008 at 7:14 PM
    • Tropicsol's Profile Photo

Portobello to Cartagena via cargo ship

by Tropicsol Online Now Dec 21, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Anyone have info about catching a ride on a cargo ship from Panama to Cartagena? Muchas gracias!

2 Answers Dec 26, 2007 at 9:48 AM
    • Apartment Info in Cartagena

by jonstreet Online Now Sep 8, 2006 at 7:14 PM

I'm thinking about heading to Cartagena in Jan 2007 for a month or 2, does anyone have any info regarding apartment rentals there: prices, quality, websites, etc. Doesn't seem to be too much action here on VT, Cartagena, but any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Apartment Info in Cartagena

by jonstreet Online Now Sep 8, 2006 at 4:53 PM

I'm thinking about heading to Cartagena in Jan 2007 for a month or 2, does anyone have any info regarding apartment rentals there: prices, quality, websites, etc. Doesn't seem to be too much action here on VT, Cartagena, but any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• TRAVELING TO CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA

by ST.JUDE Online Now Mar 17, 2005 at 11:10 AM

I have been on various websites collecting info on cartagena.
      I am thinking of retiring and living there permanently. I
      love the weather, and the diversiness of the people and its history
      of the country.
      I am planning to visit this summer, and would like to know the best
      month to visit, when is high season for tourists.
      I will be traveling alone, are there recommended hotels to stay away from,
      and parts of the city as well.
      In regards to retiring to colombia, are there any other cities recommended
      for an 45 yr old single retiree.
      Fact or Myth, are the colombian women as bueatiful as I have been hearing,
      and do they care for american men-me african-america?
      thanks for any advice and recommendations.

2 Answers Dec 21, 2005 at 4:58 PM