Cartagena Travel Answers

change location
Traegary's Profile Photo

I need someone to help me with some translations

by Traegary Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM

ok heres my problem! I am going to bring my girlfriend who lives in Cartagena to the states with a feiance visa! the problem is though my spainsh is pretty good she does not speak that much english and does not read any english. there will be many forms and papers we will need to prepare which will be difficult cause i will not be there to help her with them all the time. so I need someone who speaks and reads english to help us with the paperwork ( explaining to her what she has to do) I will gladly pay this person for there time...if you can give me someone or know what I can do please help! I will be in Cartagena march 23 for 2 weeks! hope someone can help me...

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Re: I need someone to help me with some translations

by hawkhead Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I would suggest that possibly somebody at the American legation in Cartagena would be able to help. In addition, I am sure that there are people/companies in Cartagena that would be able to assist with translation. It's not much further forward to you but at least will give you some leads to follow when you are there in March.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines