change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Living fires - Andreiasu de Jos , Lopatari

Romania Apr 22, 2015 at 2:06 AM

I found two interesting places that I want to visit. Even one be enough, But I cannot find any information from somebody who've been there. If anybody knows how to get there or even go with a tour from the neighborhood?

We are two, driving a car, want to stay a night nearby, coming in the end of May from Suceava to Bucharest.

Any help will be appreciated.

more
    • PLEASE HELP ME PLAN A TRIP!!!

by phisher11 Online Now Mar 22, 2009 at 5:04 PM

Hi All,
      I'm looking for advice on the best route to take for a 3-4 day hiking excursion in Romania. We are looking to go from mountain hut to mountain hut and would love some advice on what trails to go on, and where to find maps/info.

THANK YOU!!!

• Philpinnage's Profile Photo

Bear viewing

by Philpinnage Online Now Nov 4, 2004 at 12:47 AM

There are many UK based tour operators that got o look at the bears in the Carpathian mountains. most of them based at Zarnesti to alos include teh Carpathian Large Carnivore project. I would love to spenda day in teh mountinas with a guide looking at the bears, however I can't seem to find any details of any guides or companies etc. The CLCP website talks about eco-tourism and people coming to see the bears but no details about how to do this independently. Any help gratefully received

3 Answers Nov 4, 2004 at 6:08 AM