Carolina Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Carolina Beach, NC

by chrisyanne Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hello - we have booked a room facing the beach at the Dolphin Lane Motel 318 Carolina Beach Ave North, Carolina Beach, NC for the week of 7-14. In looking at the ratings, i'm not sure it's the best place to stay. We want to stay on the beach. It's myself, and my 2 daughters. Do you have any suggestions? We are flying home from the Raleigh airport.
      Thanks - Christine

1 Answer Jul 3, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • seafood buffet

by beachlover04 Online Now Jun 9, 2004 at 8:54 AM

Where can you find a all you can eat seafood buffet at carolina beach near south park blvd?? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 12, 2005 at 7:48 AM
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

looking for info on carolina beach, NC

by susiemargare Online Now Jul 9, 2003 at 8:42 PM

hi, everybody -- i am considering moving to carolina beach, NC. what is it like? what does decent housing near the ocean cost -- for example, one or two bedrms? either house or apt? does everything close up in the winter, including restaurants? are there good medical facilities nearby? is there a good veterinarian nearby? can you get cable TV, and DSL for the internet? is this hurricane territory? and, most important of all, is the beach "dog-friendly"? AND -- are there any other small to medium towns along the NC coast that are especially pleasant places to live but that have not become so trendy that regular people wouldn't want to live there full-time? thanks -- susie margaret ross

2 Answers Sep 12, 2005 at 7:46 AM