Carnac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• johnnyboy84

Dinard Mar 17, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Does anyone know how easy it is to get from dinard airport to dinard town centre - is it walkable ?

more
    • Lorient, France

Lorient Mar 21, 2015 at 11:08 AM

We will be in Lorient (by cruiseship) on Sept. 18. Can someone suggest anything fun to do, interesting, pretty to see etc.? We're open to most anything, but not too interested in history.

more
    • teenagerswouldliketoknow

by ros.d Online Now Jul 28, 2014 at 5:15 PM

heading here in august and would just like to know if there is activities (for teenagers) like quad biking, feeling forest, go karting etc thanks :)

2 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 1:20 AM
    • Boat Hire in Morbihan

by Paulaross Online Now Sep 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Is it possible to hire a small day boat, preferably motorised, (inboard or outboard doesn't matter)

9 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

Carnac-How to go?And more..

by DaisyWhite Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 3:28 PM

I´m going to Vannes and I want to know if I can go to Carnac by train or also by bus. I want to know too if the stones are close to downtown as to go on feet or if I need to take a bus from the train or bus station. How long should I stay there to see most of the stones?
      Thank for your help.

2 Answers Apr 6, 2007 at 12:56 PM
    • Carnac Lodging

by frisk455 Online Now Nov 11, 2004 at 11:08 AM

My wife and I are looking to stay a few nights in carnac in May 2005. We are looking for someplace unique and a little off the beaten path. It would be nice if the place was old but not necessary. any help would be appreciated.

• brittany-carnac good eateries for families

by nickken Online Now Mar 14, 2004 at 11:40 AM

i'm visiting carnac this summer with my wife and 5 children and i'd appreciate advice on good family restaurants and any other tips on places to see in the area!!

3 Answers Oct 27, 2004 at 3:05 PM