Carnac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Any shop selling broadband SIM card

Rennes Yesterday

Is there any shop near Rennes station selling broadband SIM card? Thank you

more
    • Morlaix and Roscoff New Year Opening

Morlaix 5 hours ago

Hi,

We are thinking of cycling from Roscoff to Morlaix and staying in a hotel for New Years Eve. Will anything be open on New Year's Day for our return trip? Mainly we will need food as we are cycling!

Thanks

more
    • New Year's Eve in Rennes

Rennes Dec 15, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Hello. I am taking my partner as a surprise for New Year to France and we are arriving in Rennes early-mid afternoon on the 31st. We are staying in an apartment, so as to give us a choice over eating in or dining out.
      A few questions, therefore :

1) We are arriving in to Dinard airport on the morning of the 31st – what is the best way to get from the airport to Rennes ? I understand there is a bus from Pleurtuit or are we better getting the train from St Malo ?
      2) What time are shops open on the 31st (in case we need to buy groceries to cook our dinner that evening) ?
      3) Will restaurants be very busy (as it is New Year’s Eve) and should we therefore book in advance ? (Also : any recommendations ?)
      4) What should we seek out (and what should we avoid ?!?) as midnight strikes ?
      5) Any other suggestions or thoughts on what we should see or do.
      Very many thanks in advance.

more
    • teenagerswouldliketoknow

by ros.d Online Now Jul 28, 2014 at 5:15 PM

heading here in august and would just like to know if there is activities (for teenagers) like quad biking, feeling forest, go karting etc thanks :)

2 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 1:20 AM
    • Boat Hire in Morbihan

by Paulaross Online Now Sep 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Is it possible to hire a small day boat, preferably motorised, (inboard or outboard doesn't matter)

9 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

Carnac-How to go?And more..

by DaisyWhite Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 3:28 PM

I´m going to Vannes and I want to know if I can go to Carnac by train or also by bus. I want to know too if the stones are close to downtown as to go on feet or if I need to take a bus from the train or bus station. How long should I stay there to see most of the stones?
      Thank for your help.

2 Answers Apr 6, 2007 at 12:56 PM
    • Carnac Lodging

by frisk455 Online Now Nov 11, 2004 at 11:08 AM

My wife and I are looking to stay a few nights in carnac in May 2005. We are looking for someplace unique and a little off the beaten path. It would be nice if the place was old but not necessary. any help would be appreciated.

• brittany-carnac good eateries for families

by nickken Online Now Mar 14, 2004 at 11:40 AM

i'm visiting carnac this summer with my wife and 5 children and i'd appreciate advice on good family restaurants and any other tips on places to see in the area!!

3 Answers Oct 27, 2004 at 3:05 PM