Carlton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Caravans at Tamby Hotel, Mitchell

Mitchell Aug 24, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Does Tamby Hotel still offer free camping for caravans?

more
    • From Perth Airport to Bunbury

Bunbury Aug 15, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Hi There, I am flying in from Melbourne to Perth on Tuesday at 5.05pm. What is the best way to get from the airport back to Bunbury?? Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks
      Heather

more
    • Peak season

Lorne Aug 15, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Hi, does anyone know the peak season for Lorne? ie when does the theatre, trampolines etc start to stay open during the week? Thanks, Chris

more
    • bar with djs

Kalgoorlie Sep 7, 2014 at 4:35 AM

do any of the bars hav djs playin the music = ]

more
    • TravelingSue's Profile Photo

Tower in Sydney

Sydney Aug 28, 2014 at 6:37 AM

This is my 6th time to Australia and the last time, I visited a tall building that had a large area on top that was similar to a theatre. The program takes you so that you feel like you are flying over Australia. I think they may also do that walk up high where you walk on glass and can look down below. Can anyone tell me what building that is and where it is located? Doesn't Sydney have a Hop On Hop Off bus? Thanks for the info.

more
    • Hostel and transport

Gold Coast Aug 20, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Hi guys. My friend and I will be travelling to gold coast in this coming september for 3 days. Trying to search for suitable accommodation, but I have no idea which area should we stay.
      Here is our schedule: warner bro, white water world, dracula haunted house and wet n wild. We would like to visit some nice beaches as well.
      Can anyone please kindly enlighten me about which area is the best so we dont have to spend so much time on travelling?
      Another question, is there anything like travel pass in gold coast? How does the public transport work?

Sorry for asking so much. Thanks in advanced guys! :))))

more
    • old car n war relics? around kalbarri you can visit / look at VF Zoe

Kalbarri Aug 19, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Can you tell me if it is around kalbarri the old war relics n cars etc? Someone's farm you can go and look at?

more
    • How to get around the Gold Coast

Gold Coast Aug 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Hi, i was wondering what the easiest and cheapest way to get around the gold coast as we plan to go to theme parks and maybe other attractions, have been advised cars arent worth while and have taken that into account, we are staying at Breakfree Beachpoint and will be arriving at Coolangatta airport and departing from Brisbane, will be in the gold coast for 6 days and 5 nights? i really need some help, would be very apprectiated. Thanks guys!

more

Shopping & Must See Places

Cairns Aug 28, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Will be in Cairns for a couple days. Where is the best place to shop and what are the "must sees" besides Great Barrier Reef? Thanks for the info.

more
    • Which baby wrap is safe while travelling?

Byron Bay Aug 28, 2014 at 5:10 AM

It very different to travel with babies and it is not safe to carry them in baby carrier for longer hours.

more
    • grasshopperlk's Profile Photo

3 or 4 star hotel in Canberra ?

Canberra Aug 19, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Can you please recommend a 3 star or 4 star hotel in canberra for a night stay over + breakfast the next day and checking out

more
    • grasshopperlk's Profile Photo

3 or 4 star hotel in Canberra ?

Canberra Aug 19, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Can you please recommend a 3 star or 4 star hotel in canberra for a night stay over + breakfast the next day and checking out

more
    • Riding a car from Melbourne to Brisbane. What to see?

Australia Aug 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi. I will be having a 10 day trip, renting a car in Melbourne and going up to Brisbane via Sydney. What would you recommend to see and what route to take? Thx and your reasons:) Cheers Andre

more
    • Bunnio's Profile Photo

Sydney to Lightning Ridge

Lightning Ridge Sep 2, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Travelling from Sydney to lightning Ridge soon and want to explore points of interest such as mineral baths along the way. Also interested in wetlands, fishing and natural beauty. Any pointers would be most appreciated!

more
    • What and how much for a 3 weeks holiday in Perth

Perth Aug 19, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Well, i am going to perth for 3 weeks in this mid of September. I am staying over at my aunt's house. Basically accomodation and food are not a problem, but i am just wondering how much do I need to spend on shopping and visiting places?? Any suggestion on a "must go" places?

more
    • Safe Snorkeling tour company of the Great Barrier Reef

Australia Sep 3, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Hi I'm looking for a super safe snorkeling tour company to tour GBR. We are both non-swimmers and haven't snorkeled either. I've read tons and tons of reviews both excellent and terrible on tripadvisor, but cannot pin down one company. Can you please help? We will stay in Port Douglas but are happy to take the tour from Cairns too. Thank you!

more
    • visa australia

Australia Aug 31, 2014 at 7:07 PM

hi, i am a UK citizen on a 12 month visa in australia. My visa expires end nov 2014. Can i visit NZ for a few weeks then come back to australia for 2-3 months?

thanks, chris

more
    • Melbourne Accomodation - Southbank or CBD?

Melbourne Aug 19, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Hi can you let me know if its better to stay in the southbank area or on flinders or collin street for first time visitors - we will be in melbourne for 3 nights only, and plan to do two day trips during this time - one to phillip island, the other to great ocean road.

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Affordable accommodation

Sydney Aug 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Hi,
      I will be moving to Sydney late September and I'm looking for an apartment to rent.would appreciate if any of you VT can recommend an affordable apartment safe for a female,preferably furnished with minimal furniture and convenient distance to take public transport. I will be working in Sydney CBD area so I would prefer an apartment nearby or within a distance if I'm taking a public transport.

more
    • Second hand shop for clothes

Sydney Aug 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I am looking for second hand shop for clothes, souvenirs and accessories in Sydney, anyone that can suggest?

more
    • bongsa16's Profile Photo

DFO shop near airport

Brisbane Sep 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I am a Singaporean going to Auckland on Etihad airlines. I will transit in BNE for 5.5 hours.

if I intend to go DFO shop, is it good and really worth going with this time given?

do I need a visa, and do I have to clear immigration in and out.
      how about my carry on luggage?
      Please help, travelling with 2 seniors and 3 teenagers

more

Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary

Brisbane Aug 27, 2014 at 10:36 PM

How is the best way to get to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. One book said Lone Pine Cruises depart from Hayles Wharf @1:15pm daily. Can you take another ferry instead of this one. Also where is the best shopping area in Brisbane. Thanks for the info. We only have 1 1/2 days in Brisbane so am deciding what is the best thing to do with that limited time.

more
    • Port Douglas or Whitsundays?

Australia Aug 23, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Hi everyone,

We are planning 7 day trip for our family who is coming from overseas. We would like to impress them with Australian beaches and nature (we are not Australians either). So what would be the best place Port Douglas or Whitsundays? They would like to enjoy sun and swim in warm water with some excursions.

more
    • Gold Coast Holiday

Gold Coast Aug 22, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Hi,

We are heading to Gold Coast in a two weeks with our two kids and staying here -
      goldcoastluxuryresorts.com.a...

Want to know all the places and things to do around here with two toddlers!

Thanks

more
    • Budget to Perth for 3 weeks

Perth Aug 22, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Is AUD 200 enough for a 3 weeks trip in Perth, excluded accomodation and foods? Basically spending more on taking public transport and sightseeing. Shopping maybe as long as its selling with a reasonable price. 

more