change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Socorro Apr 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM

hi!
      does exist a bus from El paso to Socorro, or Ciudad juarez to Socorro?
      i looking for a bus in greyhound but only have from El paso to Albuquerque.

more
    • shuttles to the albuquerque support

Roswell Apr 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Are there any companies providing transportation to the Albuquerque Sunport? Or just Albuquerque in general?

more
    • One Way from ABQ to Taos

Taos Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • TravillionRex's Profile Photo

Caverns from town

by TravillionRex Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 8:41 AM

Is there anyway to get to the caverns without renting a car (don't have licence)?

3 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM
    • beatchfre's Profile Photo

The Drive-In and Motels Between Carlsbad and Alamogrod

by beatchfre Online Now Mar 8, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Couple of quick questions:

1. Is a side-trip to the drive-in a worthwhile endeavour? Is it old fashioned? Is it busy on say a Friday night?

2. Are there any motels, hotels between Carlsbad and Alomagordo that you could recommend - preferably one that's approx. half way.

Thanks!

Lee

1 Answer Mar 9, 2006 at 6:19 AM
    • Possibly relocating from NYC to Carlsbad, NM

by DianeM Online Now May 20, 2004 at 3:11 PM

I have made a major decision for change- going from a major city where I have lived all my life to a quiet town. Could a native, or long-time resident please give me some information only you would know- how safe is it - things for the average resident to do in the evening- are there other ethnic groups besides the heavy Mexican presence represented? Please give me as much information as you can to help me finalize what I hope will be my dream move. I am looking for a much more quiet, solid life where I hope people are pleasant and cheerful and stress is not an everyday feeling (after 9-11, it's really stressful here). Thank you one and all. Diane

2 Answers Apr 11, 2008 at 7:55 PM