change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravillionRex's Profile Photo

Caverns from town

by TravillionRex Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 8:41 AM

Is there anyway to get to the caverns without renting a car (don't have licence)?

3 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM
    • beatchfre's Profile Photo

The Drive-In and Motels Between Carlsbad and Alamogrod

by beatchfre Online Now Mar 8, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Couple of quick questions:

1. Is a side-trip to the drive-in a worthwhile endeavour? Is it old fashioned? Is it busy on say a Friday night?

2. Are there any motels, hotels between Carlsbad and Alomagordo that you could recommend - preferably one that's approx. half way.

Thanks!

Lee

1 Answer Mar 9, 2006 at 6:19 AM
    • Possibly relocating from NYC to Carlsbad, NM

by DianeM Online Now May 20, 2004 at 3:11 PM

I have made a major decision for change- going from a major city where I have lived all my life to a quiet town. Could a native, or long-time resident please give me some information only you would know- how safe is it - things for the average resident to do in the evening- are there other ethnic groups besides the heavy Mexican presence represented? Please give me as much information as you can to help me finalize what I hope will be my dream move. I am looking for a much more quiet, solid life where I hope people are pleasant and cheerful and stress is not an everyday feeling (after 9-11, it's really stressful here). Thank you one and all. Diane

2 Answers Apr 11, 2008 at 7:55 PM