Carisolo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wine cellars

Riva del Garda Jul 7, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hey, I am looking for a wine cellar in Riva del Garda (or near to that) what is like a restaurant where our group (20-25 persons) can drink and enjoy a night alone, and that is not just for wine tasting and tour about the wine making.

I found a lot around the lake, but not in this city

(our weekend is 17th october - 19th october)

thx

more
    • packing for Trento

Trento Jul 17, 2014 at 4:07 AM

what to pack-Clothing etc for Trento in July

more
    • Scenic day hikes

Dolomiti Jul 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Hi we will have 3 nights in the Dolomites in mid September . We are staying in Castlerotto. We are in good shape & are in our 40's . I'm a little overwhelmed with so much info. Trying to pick 3 scenic hikes , 2-4 hrs. long.Wouldnt mind trying a via Ferrata section that is not real demanding. We will hike in the mornings & drive some of the scenic drives/ passes in the afternoon. Anyone have some favorites or "must see" hikes?

Thanks Joan

more
    • dress code

Trentino-Alto Adige Jun 27, 2014 at 11:38 PM

what is the dress code for the music festival concert in trento?

more
    • how to get to riva del garda from milan airport on sat 5 july please

Riva del Garda Jun 29, 2014 at 10:01 AM

please can you advise how will i get from bergamo milan airport on sat 5th july to riva del garda.we arrive in milan about midday,thank you

more
    • BUS info

by meccia Online Now Aug 8, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Does anyone know the name of the bus company that leaves from Trento and goes to Carisolo? I am trying to coordinate with train that originates in Rome. Looking for a website or place where info is available.

3 Answers Aug 9, 2012 at 4:59 AM
    • HELP

by CaraValla Online Now Aug 4, 2006 at 10:11 PM

I NEED A BUS SCHEDUALE FROM TRENTO TO CARISOLO OR PINZOLO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Answer Aug 5, 2006 at 3:03 AM