Caramoan Travel Answers

change location

island hopping rates and how to get from sabang to cwc?

by vielamartin Online Now Apr 7, 2011 at 9:16 AM

hi! my friends and i (10 pax) are going to Caramoan and CWC this May. we plan on doing caramoan first and proceeding to cwc after. here are my questions:
1) how much is the island hopping rate? we will just do this in one day so what islands must we visit? also pls give me the contact number of the boatman you greatly recommend. :)
2) how do we get to cwc from sabang port? and how much is the transpo?
3) from cwc, how do we get to sm city naga?

thank you!!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • prettyreese's Profile Photo

Re: island hopping rates and how to get from sabang to cwc?

by prettyreese Online Now Apr 17, 2011 at 7:15 AM

1.Mga 4k ung island hopping. Maganda sa Caramoan.
    2.Mura lang sa Caramoan. From there hire kau ng van pahatid kau sa pier, ride ng boat for 1-2hours then van going to cwc. P70/head lang kmi that time.
    3.At that time may car kami .May shuttle nmn sa CWC so ask mo na lang ung driver kung san ang sakayan ng jeep pa SM Naga. malapit lang yun .

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: island hopping rates and how to get from sabang to cwc?

by ricci_2219 Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Hi! We just visited caramoan and cwc last March.. Please find answers below.

1. depending on the islands you want to visit. You have 2 options, 1. Php 1, 500 half day tour (matukad, gota.. ) 2. Php 2, 500 whole day tour ( sabitang laya, manlawi, cotivas ...) Contact person is allan - 09204748800
    For overnight accommodation I suggest Caramoan bed and dine (just google their multiply add). The place is nice, we are also 10 pax and paid Php 285 per person including 2 breakfast and pick up/ drop off at guijalo port. They are very kind...
    2. I am not sure for the public van transfer, we hired a private van because we went to legazpi from sabang port. You may check with him for a private pick up - 09062307865.. I forgot his name as we used to call him juts "kuya"
    3. CWC offers free shuttle service to and from SM City Naga.
    Hope these helps!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines